Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

PPPDUD wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

i need a proxy that's not labeled as a proxy by goguardian or fortinet
Does ProxySite work?
No, neither does CroxyProxy or blockaway.net. I can't even search “proxy” or “unblocker” due to GoGuardian.
Try prxy or unbocked

Comix_2
Professional Idiot by day, nerdy Forumer by night

NG: ThatOneGuy9623 | YouTube | Profile | Pretendo: 2935-7517-5545 | Nintendo Network: 3497-6286-7233

It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies and * on TV

But where are those good old fashion values
On which we used to rely!
Lucky, there's a Family Guy!
Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,
All the things that make us

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Comix_2 wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

PPPDUD wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Does ProxySite work?
No, neither does CroxyProxy or blockaway.net. I can't even search “proxy” or “unblocker” due to GoGuardian.
Try prxy or unbocked
Yeah I always search “unbockled” but nothing comes up except out-of-district Google sites (blocked)

On school wifi, there's one for students and staff (thankfully good) and one for guests (terrible).

Also, I've been compiling a list of unblocked websites (for my district). Mostly tally hall stuff cuz a lot of that (even stuff like Joe Hawley's site is unblocked… somehow).

Youtube is completely blocked. Just redirects to google.com.

Last edited by 684pika (Sept. 7, 2023 20:02:33)

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

684pika wrote:

Use Art Class

(if that specific url gets blocked you can just type anything and then put .artclass.site next to it and it will redirect there)

Comix_2

NG: ThatOneGuy9623 | YouTube | Profile | Pretendo: 2935-7517-5545 | Nintendo Network: 3497-6286-7233

It seems today
That all you see

Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Comix_2 wrote:

684pika wrote:

Use Art Class

(if that specific url gets blocked you can just type anything and then put .artclass.site next to it and it will redirect there)
would, but it uses too much processing power

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

TheExample_2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

are we talking about school computers or school wi-fi?

new sig who dis - highlight text with mouse or F7 and use shift + down arrow to scroll.

TheExample_2020
poster of projects, crawler of forums

~~~
And now, an excerpt from Matrix Dimensions (2101).

Morpheus (holding out left hand):
You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
(Holding out right hand):
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
(Holding out middle hand?):
You take the purple pill…
Neo (confused as heck):
Wha…?
Morpheus (continued):
…I choose for you; be warned: it's probably not going to be the blue pill.
(Neo takes the blue pill and the purple pill.)
Morpheus (visibly annoyed):

The blue pill was a placebo…
(The blue pill was not a placebo.)
…and you chose the purple pill, meaning I choose for you. Come with me.
(Morpheus throws Neo out of an opened window, Neo breaking an arm and a leg in the process.) Morpheus:
No one abuses the pills.
Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

TheExample_2020 wrote:

are we talking about school computers or school wi-fi?
both

Comix_2

It seems today
That all you see

Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Oh yeah, and with my school blocking the computers' settings, you can't see how much storage you have left, which is BEYOND bogus.

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
ErrorTahr
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

Yet another W for my school chromebook that I can log onto my home account from: Can run Felandia, a game that my IPad Generation 6 cannot.

Hi I'm Risk I'm not the most active but I try to get on here weekly for now

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

ErrorTahr wrote:

Yet another W for my school chromebook that I can log onto my home account from: Can run Felandia, a game that my IPad Generation 6 cannot.
hey I can't log in with my home acc.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

pqsgraham
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

-Telekore- wrote:

ketchupboi76 wrote:

Y'all ever heard of forticlient? It's some blocker that cannot be uninstalled. Like at all. And when your school blocks the entire category of “games” you gotta find
1. Emulators for old games (my fav)
2. Unblocked GitHub sites (Google sites is blacklisted by the school)
3. Somehow find a functional proxy to convert all the data
And sometimes sites that have nothing to do with video games at all still get categorized as such and blocked. I hate it
For like a day scratch was even blocked before I eventually got it unblocked with a support ticket.
My school uses that too (along with Hapara) but it only blocks:
…“that” content
The Disco Floor, but only on the school wifi
And one time it even blocked a children's book author's website

hapara sucks so bad. my biology teacher always has it running and allows like 4 websites

i have grown up. please ignore all of my posts from before 2022. they don't represent the way i am at all
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

pqsgraham wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

ketchupboi76 wrote:

Y'all ever heard of forticlient? It's some blocker that cannot be uninstalled. Like at all. And when your school blocks the entire category of “games” you gotta find
1. Emulators for old games (my fav)
2. Unblocked GitHub sites (Google sites is blacklisted by the school)
3. Somehow find a functional proxy to convert all the data
And sometimes sites that have nothing to do with video games at all still get categorized as such and blocked. I hate it
For like a day scratch was even blocked before I eventually got it unblocked with a support ticket.
My school uses that too (along with Hapara) but it only blocks:
…“that” content
The Disco Floor, but only on the school wifi
And one time it even blocked a children's book author's website

hapara sucks so bad. my biology teacher always has it running and allows like 4 websites
so it's basically all or nothing?

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

FoxishYT
Scratcher
57 posts

School Computers

all of education queensland uses one blocker and most things arent blocked.

They use their own proxy and schools can un block things, i remember i wrote a very terrible browser based unblocker once but my school blocked all of GH-pages

Hello! I’m Fox’s Den!
I make YouTube videos for fun at youtube.com/@FoxsDen.
They/He/She please!
lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Comix_2 wrote:

(#7629)

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

PPPDUD wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Does ProxySite work?
Try prxy or unbocked
step 1. go into your signature editor
step 2. put a site link in your signature
step 3. click the link in the preview
step 4. profit

don't forget

by the way MagicCoder330 is hosting a social experiment, I'm curious to see where it goes, please comment on it I want to see what the next phase is

uh… I just reported a project for including a swear word but in typing the report I accidentally reported it as the wrong swear word… well excrement
Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Finally found my old Prodigy account from 2017/2018

Comix_2

It seems today
That all you see

Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
Rkat12345
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

Comix_2 wrote:

Finally found my old Prodigy account from 2017/2018
Lol i used to be ADDICTED Bro i had 7 accounts and 1 was hacked by me I used some website to get everything X99999 But then they hacked me Lol.

WindowsAdmin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

It begins
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

I remember youtube was banned in our computers so I had to use the scratch in order to play music.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Once someone at my school used the school library computer to search up (removed)

Last edited by Aidanthedumm (Sept. 14, 2023 02:30:47)

(Highlight+Shift+Down to see my full signature)
listen to this

chipmunkherbs
Scratcher
38 posts

School Computers

all my classmates are jealous of my chromebook, they kept theirs from elementary school but i got a brand new one because i moved districts
INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

WindowsAdmin wrote:

It begins
gah dang

I have a few occasional stuck pixels on my screen but wow

—-
script variables ((a::variables)::grey)@addInput::grey
—-
The Final Code: 58452000003464246240
Rebounce code:
64977071677197716771976466626297131133339713113333976366676297629762976297629762976297629762976297636262626297666262626297656262626297696262626297686262626297706262626297636362626262977162626262977162626262977166973797263646184448745046184495361034189700
Truck Driving Code:
01/8384799060101652/4/100/1/2/4/42.669/67.287/51.018/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999/9999.999