Discuss Scratch

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

CupcakeCraft Revival [Creative]

My comment to EpicLLOYD got 82 likes before some ItsJerryandHarry butt-kissing fanboy flagged it as spam.
epicepicman
Scratcher
500+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

My comment to EpicLLOYD got 82 likes before some ItsJerryandHarry butt-kissing fanboy flagged it as spam.
EVERYONE, MARK IT AS NOT SPAM!

Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

So here's a list of pros and cons to the guess that epicness123 is the griefer(which I doubt, and we need a say from him before we start accusing)

Pros:
griefer striked again only after revival was posted
Griefer seems to love to attack CC every once in a while
He talks suspiciously and says weird and confusing things
This is a cracked server
Very unlikely the real jerry and harry since this is a small scratch server
He could have easily griefed old CC, while the ItsJ/H griefs could have been completely unrelated

Cons:
Sal said that some of the users banned was called Ellie1, Ellie2, and Ellie3 so that means that the griefs are likely related
Although epicness says weird things, this is probably just because he might be a kid
J/H replied to me on youtube admitting to the grief
J/H talk very differently from epicness123
Jerry and harry advertised their channel name in the bans(and also said they advertised in the youtube reply) and i doubt epicness would waste his time advertising someone else
I've had a ItsJerryAndHarry related grief on my server back when i still had a server
Im not the griefer.
If I was,I would be admiting it,but Im not the griefer.

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.
zubblewu
Scratcher
100+ posts

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

So here's a list of pros and cons to the guess that epicness123 is the griefer(which I doubt, and we need a say from him before we start accusing)

Pros:
griefer striked again only after revival was posted
Griefer seems to love to attack CC every once in a while
He talks suspiciously and says weird and confusing things
This is a cracked server
Very unlikely the real jerry and harry since this is a small scratch server
He could have easily griefed old CC, while the ItsJ/H griefs could have been completely unrelated

Cons:
Sal said that some of the users banned was called Ellie1, Ellie2, and Ellie3 so that means that the griefs are likely related
Although epicness says weird things, this is probably just because he might be a kid
J/H replied to me on youtube admitting to the grief
J/H talk very differently from epicness123
Jerry and harry advertised their channel name in the bans(and also said they advertised in the youtube reply) and i doubt epicness would waste his time advertising someone else
I've had a ItsJerryAndHarry related grief on my server back when i still had a server
Im not the griefer.
If I was,I would be admiting it
that's not a defense

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

epicepicman wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

I “not-spam”'d it like 3 times, and upvoted it. Also, I think it might have been IJAH rather than a fanboy, since they commented on the video.
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

epicepicman wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

I “not-spam”'d it like 3 times, and upvoted it. Also, I think it might have been IJAH rather than a fanboy, since they commented on the video.
LOL
HE SAID FARTS
SO HILARIOUS
Seriously,I just cracked myself up.

Last edited by Epicness123 (June 18, 2013 03:05:47)

Salvahkiin
Scratcher
52 posts

Alright, Epicness, you are banned until further notice 1. Insulting me, 2. A lot of people think you are ItsHarry and/or ItsJerry. And Firedrake, You'll be whitelisted when I get on the pc.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Salvahkiin wrote:

Alright, Epicness, you are banned until further notice 1. Insulting me, 2. A lot of people think you are ItsHarry and/or ItsJerry. And Firedrake, You'll be whitelisted when I get on the pc.
Can you whitelist/unban me (ReaperOftheMine) too please?
berberberber
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can you unban me, too?

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Salvahkiin wrote:

Hey can you whitelist me too?
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

epicepicman wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

The “Not Spam” button doesn't even work; I looked it up after notspamming it with like 10 alts. Once its spam, its spam.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Hey guys, ItsJerryandHarry's server says “migrating hosts”. Sal, one of the IPs for Itsjerryandharry I gave you was their server IP, so I think that something happened between them and that server host when you reported it to their internet service provider. If I am correct, then all they have to do to go back to running fine and dandy is switching server hosts.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Hey everyone, found a hilarious video on youtube.
Everyone post that link on ItsJerryandHarry videos.

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 18, 2013 17:58:44)

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

CC revival is offline for me and I don't know if I'm whitelisted yet because of that.
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Heya, I love building in creative Minecraft and would like to improve it.
Care to add the name MeowyCute to the whitelist, dear Salvahkiin?
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Salvahkiin wrote:

Fine…
Oh well,I guess Im banned

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

Salvahkiin wrote:

Fine…
Wait, are you ItsJerry and/or ItsHarry?
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

Salvahkiin wrote:

Fine…
no
im not
for the last time

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

Salvahkiin wrote:

Fine…
no
im not
for the last time
Okay, didn't think you were.

@everyone else
How are we gonna get back at those cowards Jerry and Harry who let their fans take the blows?
epicepicman
Scratcher
500+ posts

I don't think Epicness is ItsJerryandHarry. His IGN is crs100, right? Well, there's a Roblox account named crs100 with OBC (Outrageous Builder's Club). OBC costs $20 dollars a month. I don't think Harry and Jerry would go that far just to troll a Scratch server.