pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

CupcakeCraft Revival [Creative]

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

everyone else wrote:

some other stuff
Yes, but EpicLLOYD does Dis Raps for hire. There isn't really a reason why I would go to a youtube rapper for help against two farting minecrafters besides that.
Well, yeah, that's the problem.
(This quoting nest is too big.)
We should go on reddit and post about itsjerryandharry in r/minecraft. It's a big minecraft community of all ages.

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 14, 2013 18:37:50)

zubblewu
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

everyone else wrote:

some other stuff
Yes, but EpicLLOYD does Dis Raps for hire. There isn't really a reason why I would go to a youtube rapper for help against two farting minecrafters besides that.
We should go on reddit and post about itsjerryandharry in r/minecraft. It's a big minecraft community of all ages.
ew reddit

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

zubblewu wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

everyone else wrote:

some other stuff
ew reddit
Yea, not really a fan of reddit myself, but its better than sites like 9gag.
Back on topic, it would spread the word(although some redditors are as annoying as Jerry and Harry, its a large community and will get the word out quick)
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

everyone else wrote:

some other stuff
ew reddit
Back on topic, it would spread the word(although some redditors are as annoying as Jerry and Harry, its a large community and will get the word out quick)
This conversation is giving me a HEADACHE.

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

everyone else wrote:

some other stuff
ew reddit
This conversation is giving me a HEADACHE.
Okay, then leave. Simple as that. Why do you have to lurk around this discussion and comment every now and then?
Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Like to join.

Firedrake969 is name.

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firedrake969 wrote:

Like to join.

Firedrake969 is name.
He doesn't wanna whitelist,he is too worried to do it,and he can't take the GRIEFING off his mind.
Why can't he forget about it? :c

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

You know what's funny that I noticed? ItsJerryAndHarry didn't try to grief CC again until the revival was posted on Scratch… ^^
Bklecka
Scratcher
100+ posts

We got a spai creepin around here!
zubblewu
Scratcher
100+ posts

i thought you guys had noticed that… i think it's epicness123

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

zubblewu wrote:

I noticed, but I'm not pointing fingers.
Squawkers13
Scratcher
100+ posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

Bklecka wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

RainbowJellybean wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

I tried going onto the original CC again, but this time, instead of showing the ItsJerryAndHarry ban message, it now says that I'm not whitelisted. I think Cassie cleared the banlist and the whitelist to that server. If anyone has contact with Cassie, tell her to discuss it here on the forums.
@buraisword2
cupcakecraft.tk:25577
@GeonoTRON2000
Rainbow told me that Cassie banned Jeremy from CC for swearing at her sometime ago, so I think that ban was issued by Cassie.
EDIT: I tried several other accounts which said they weren't whitelisted either. Then I tried ItsJerry and ItsHarry, and they were banned. Cassie has taken action.

Not a good enough payback.
We have to get revenge on them,still.

Edit: I found a way. We can hack their server,and force OP.
You grief our server,we hack your server.
One does not simply hack a large server. I know some how to hack though, but it's not legal, and going to jail isn't worth revenge on a Minecraft server. Do you know how to hack? Okay, go ahead. But I suggest just telling people about how bad ItsJerryandHarry are, since many people throughout the internet against them is better than a handful on a private server of Scratch.

I played on there server. I posted on their forum. I could spread awareness and eventually people will realize the truth.
We could ‘shut them down’. Once there was this hamster product which was unsuitable for the hamsters and the company had a commercial thing on YouTube. A ton of people commented about the unsuitableness and they stopped producing the product. We could do something like that.
Its hard to shut them down.
They might say ‘fine we will stop’ but they dont stop.
Actually, they'll probably say something more in the lines of, “You guys are all r*tards ASDFGHJKL stupid little kids,” since they are so stuck up and stupid. It doesn't matter if they shut down or not. All that matters is that people know who they really are and stop liking them because if we're lucky, they might be shamed into stopping their bad attitudes.

EDIT: btw, Sal, can you whitelist me, and also CC revival is offline.
Here's the problem with the DisRapsForHire plan: ItsJerryAndHarry have more subscribers than EpicLloyd, making it very dangerous for him to attack them publicly.
Remember, most of those subs are too stupid to realize that IJAH are being insulted in the first place.
Yes, but IJAH is ahead by a hundred thousand, and I imagine some of the subs overlap (that would be the problem.) My point is that I don't think EpicLloyd will do it.
Yeah, but remember, EpicLLOYD is part of Epic Rap Battles Of History, which has a crapton more subscribers than J/H. Also, you don't need to say ItsJerryAndHarry". You could just say Jerry and Harry.
True. I think the real person to call for help here is nicepeter (who has 2 million subscribers, greatly surpassing ItsJerryAndHary.)
Can we get back on track now?
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

zubblewu wrote:

I doubt that; he seems too clueless about this since he keeps saying weird things. Also, does that mean that epicness123 is ItsJerryAndHarry because they replied to me on YouTube and admitted to griefing? They also talk in a much different tone than Epicness123(the former with an arrogant tone to match their nearly half a million subscribers, and the latter with the tone of an 8-year-old.
zubblewu
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

zubblewu wrote:

I doubt that; he seems too clueless about this since he keeps saying weird things. Also, does that mean that epicness123 is ItsJerryAndHarry because they replied to me on YouTube and admitted to griefing? They also talk in a much different tone than Epicness123(the former with an arrogant tone to match their nearly half a million subscribers, and the latter with the tone of an 8-year-old.
but it'd be easy to put on a front like that. it also seems like he joined not long before the original cupcake craft, and became relatively active after the revival was posted.

ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

You know what's funny that I noticed? ItsJerryAndHarry didn't try to grief CC again until the revival was posted on Scratch… ^^
ItsJerryandHarry heard of this? What? It's probably someone using a cracked client…
Bklecka
Scratcher
100+ posts

ImagineIt wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

ItsJerryandHarry heard of this? What? It's probably someone using a cracked client…
They admitted to it on youtube.
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bklecka wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

They admitted to it on youtube.
Wow…
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

berberberber wrote:

Salvahkiin, When I jogged on, someone named “ItsJerry” was on, then I got banned with a link to the youtube account?
OH NO
NOT AGAIN
OH NO NOT AGAIN It looks like ItsJarryAndJarry is angry!
WOAH WOAH WOAH ItsJerry was on? Oh I know ItsJerryAndHarry. They are these childish 15-year-olds who make obnoxious videos riddled with immature fart humor. Somehow, they have 450,000 subscribers, and because of that, they are arrogant and view themselves as untouchable gods. They have no respect for others' opinions, and use idiotic insults(such as your mom, gay, or *). They own a minecraft server too, and they love to ban people randomly when they're bored.

And btw, my sister, RainbowJellybean(RainbowShim in Minecraft), told me that Cassie is back. So, I use the original CC.
Someone else agrees with me?
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

So here's a list of pros and cons to the guess that epicness123 is the griefer(which I doubt, and we need a say from him before we start accusing)

Pros:
griefer striked again only after revival was posted
Griefer seems to love to attack CC every once in a while
He talks suspiciously and says weird and confusing things
This is a cracked server
Very unlikely the real jerry and harry since this is a small scratch server
He could have easily griefed old CC, while the ItsJ/H griefs could have been completely unrelated

Cons:
Sal said that some of the users banned was called Ellie1, Ellie2, and Ellie3 so that means that the griefs are likely related
Although epicness says weird things, this is probably just because he might be a kid
J/H replied to me on youtube admitting to the grief
J/H talk very differently from epicness123
Jerry and harry advertised their channel name in the bans(and also said they advertised in the youtube reply) and i doubt epicness would waste his time advertising someone else
I've had a ItsJerryAndHarry related grief on my server back when i still had a server
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

ImagineIt wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

berberberber wrote:

Salvahkiin, When I jogged on, someone named “ItsJerry” was on, then I got banned with a link to the youtube account?
OH NO
NOT AGAIN
OH NO NOT AGAIN It looks like ItsJarryAndJarry is angry!
WOAH WOAH WOAH ItsJerry was on? Oh I know ItsJerryAndHarry. They are these childish 15-year-olds who make obnoxious videos riddled with immature fart humor. Somehow, they have 450,000 subscribers, and because of that, they are arrogant and view themselves as untouchable gods. They have no respect for others' opinions, and use idiotic insults(such as your mom, gay, or *). They own a minecraft server too, and they love to ban people randomly when they're bored.

And btw, my sister, RainbowJellybean(RainbowShim in Minecraft), told me that Cassie is back. So, I use the original CC.
Someone else agrees with me?
WAIT, you agree that ItsJerryAndHarry are immature teenage scum, too? I thought I was alone!

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 15, 2013 23:35:50)