Discuss Scratch

berberberber
Scratcher
100+ posts

CupcakeCraft Revival [Creative]

Epicness123 wrote:

berberberber wrote:

Salvahkiin, When I jogged on, someone named “ItsJerry” was on, then I got banned with a link to the youtube account?
OH NO
NOT AGAIN
ItsJerry is a famous person from the minecraft channel ‘ItsHarryandJerry’
I know that, but isn't it unlikely that he would be playing on this server?

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

berberberber wrote:

Salvahkiin, When I jogged on, someone named “ItsJerry” was on, then I got banned with a link to the youtube account?
OH NO
NOT AGAIN
OH NO NOT AGAIN It looks like ItsJarryAndJarry is angry!
WOAH WOAH WOAH ItsJerry was on? Oh I know ItsJerryAndHarry. They are these childish 15-year-olds who make obnoxious videos riddled with immature fart humor. Somehow, they have 450,000 subscribers, and because of that, they are arrogant and view themselves as untouchable gods. They have no respect for others' opinions, and use idiotic insults(such as your mom, gay, or *). They own a minecraft server too, and they love to ban people randomly when they're bored.

And btw, my sister, RainbowJellybean(RainbowShim in Minecraft), told me that Cassie is back. So, I use the original CC.

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 2, 2013 19:57:11)

berberberber
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah, they banned me somehow.

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

And btw, my sister, RainbowJellybean(RainbowShim in Minecraft), told me that Cassie is back. So, I use the original CC.
Yeah, I can whitelist anyone who wants to be whitelisted.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

berberberber wrote:

I used to have a minecraft server. All my friends thought I was really cool, and we played on it all day. Then one day, ItsHarry or so came on and griefed it. The weird thing is - my server wasn't even cracked!
ihaveamac
Scratcher
89 posts

var name = "ihaveamac";
alert("Can I come on?");

Last edited by ihaveamac (June 2, 2013 21:31:06)

Keep hacking. It’s what bushing would have wanted.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

berberberber wrote:

I used to have a minecraft server. All my friends thought I was really cool, and we played on it all day. Then one day, ItsHarry or so came on and griefed it. The weird thing is - my server wasn't even cracked!
I think we've found the real culprit for the old CupcakeCraft griefings, eh?
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

berberberber wrote:

Possibly, but why would ItsJerryAndHarry use their real names in the revival of CC(they have to on my server since it isn't cracked), but would pose as Ellie in the original CC? And why would famous youtubers with almost 500k subs on youtube(albeit selfish ones who believe they are superior to all their peers) focus messing up small servers? Does it bring joy to them? Probably. I asked 25 of my friends if they have ever heard of ItsJerryAndHarry, and 11 of them have heard of them, and 3 dislike them for various reasons. I used to play on their server like a year ago(dedicated 3 months of my spare time), and they banned me and when I came back on, my faction base was ransacked with all my chests and beacon smashed(we had 5 stacks of diamonds, 3.5 iron block stacks, and 2 gold block stacks). They also nuked my obsidian room(which took over 20 stacks of obsdian). Then our faction description was changed to “we are a bunch of *”. Some of my friends and I started spreading propoganda against these corrupt people. I looked up on the internet, and nearly everyone loves them! I finally found someone with some sense.

http://cubeworldforum.org/topic/3524-the-truth-about-itsjerryandharry/ (this isn't me or any of my friends, but I did send this link to all of them when i saw it)
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

berberberber wrote:

Possibly, but why would ItsJerryAndHarry use their real names in the revival of CC(they have to on my server since it isn't cracked), but would pose as Ellie in the original CC? And why would famous youtubers with almost 500k subs on youtube(albeit selfish ones who believe they are superior to all their peers) focus messing up small servers? Does it bring joy to them? Probably. I asked 25 of my friends if they have ever heard of ItsJerryAndHarry, and 11 of them have heard of them, and 3 dislike them for various reasons. I used to play on their server like a year ago(dedicated 3 months of my spare time), and they banned me and when I came back on, my faction base was ransacked with all my chests and beacon smashed(we had 5 stacks of diamonds, 3.5 iron block stacks, and 2 gold block stacks). They also nuked my obsidian room(which took over 20 stacks of obsdian). Then our faction description was changed to “we are a bunch of *”. Some of my friends and I started spreading propoganda against these corrupt people. I looked up on the internet, and nearly everyone loves them! I finally found someone with some sense.

http://cubeworldforum.org/topic/3524-the-truth-about-itsjerryandharry/ (this isn't me or any of my friends, but I did send this link to all of them when i saw it)
Here's a quite simple solution: privileges. On CC, Ellie was op on at least one of her accounts, so she got unlucky and was hacked. On CC II, ItsJerryAndHarry obviously got op some other way.
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

berberberber wrote:

Here's a quite simple solution: privileges. On CC, Ellie was op on at least one of her accounts, so she got unlucky and was hacked. On CC II, ItsJerryAndHarry obviously got op some other way.
My brother thinks the channel is funny,but I know that they should be arrested.

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

berberberber wrote:

ItsJerry and ItsHarry are secretly griefers! Go spread awareness of their bad deeds! Maybe they hacked ellie… But why

EDIT:Why can't I get on CC?(the original since I'm not whitelisted on this one) Is this somehow connected to the grief or am I paranoid

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 2, 2013 23:35:35)

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

berberberber wrote:

My brother thinks the channel is funny,but I know that they should be arrested.
Griefing a minecraft server isn't punishible by law, but it's still a mean thing to do.
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

berberberber wrote:

ItsJerry and ItsHarry are secretly griefers! Go spread awareness of their bad deeds! Maybe they hacked ellie… But why

EDIT:Why can't I get on CC?(the original since I'm not whitelisted on this one) Is this somehow connected to the grief or am I paranoid
They should be arrested.
We have to stop them before they RUIN a PERFECTLY GOOD SERVER THAT IS A BIG COMMUNITY!

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

berberberber wrote:

They should be arrested.
We have to stop them before they RUIN a PERFECTLY GOOD SERVER THAT IS A BIG COMMUNITY!
That's not how the law works(but who cares how the law works since the corrupt government arrests people as they please). Their server has 500-700 brainless drones online 24/7.
MrFlash67
Scratcher
500+ posts

I got IJAH'ed too. I can't get on the new one (java socket or something) but I know Cass sometimes goes on this one so if you see her tell her that her one got ItsJerryAndHarry'ed and I'm banned and want to be un-banned. I even faintly liked IJAH before this! And I could get on earlier today!

like tears in chocolate rain
(2012 - 2022 - 20XX)
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

MrFlash67 wrote:

I got IJAH'ed too. I can't get on the new one (java socket or something) but I know Cass sometimes goes on this one so if you see her tell her that her one got ItsJerryAndHarry'ed and I'm banned and want to be un-banned. I even faintly liked IJAH before this! And I could get on earlier today!
The servers back online for me and I am banned for “haha loser you were banned by itsjerry”.
By that, I mean old CC, not the new one.

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 3, 2013 00:37:29)

Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

please whitelist
im crs100
You havent whitelisted me yet.

jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whitelist me please. IGN: jji7skyline

(Is it still cracked like the original?)
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

please whitelist
im crs100
You havent whitelisted me yet.

jji7skyline wrote:

Whitelist me please. IGN: jji7skyline

(Is it still cracked like the original?)
The server was griefed by ItsJerryAndHarry.

On this server or the original CC does anyone have trouble logging on?
Squawkers13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Epicness123 wrote:

berberberber wrote:

OH NO
NOT AGAIN
ItsJerry is a famous person from the minecraft channel ‘ItsHarryandJerry’
What? (the server is off btw)

Last edited by Squawkers13 (June 3, 2013 03:58:37)