Discuss Scratch

Salvahkiin
Scratcher
52 posts

CupcakeCraft Revival [Creative]

itsharry, itsjerry, ellie, ellie1, ellie2 and ellie3 are now removed from the whitelist and op, satan is also deopped, but never whitelisted, Server is back online, sorry for this minor inconvinience. Also, don't bother griefing or hacking their server, it wouldn't do any damage, instead i'll contact their ISP and inform them of the misdoings.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Salvahkiin wrote:

itsharry, itsjerry, ellie, ellie1, ellie2 and ellie3 are now removed from the whitelist and op, satan is also deopped, but never whitelisted, Server is back online, sorry for this minor inconvinience. Also, don't bother griefing or hacking their server, it wouldn't do any damage, instead i'll contact their ISP and inform them of the misdoings.
Yeah problem is Sal, back when the server was online, I tried to get on those accounts and passguess them to stop them, but I couldn't get the password. I don't know how the authme plugin works, so the IP registered for those accounts might be mine(like how I saved NomoMine on your old server). Also, I don't think griefing a Minecraft server would get someone in trouble with their ISP. I'm not completely sure if the IP is mine or ItsJerry/ItsHarry's. I'm just making sure I don't get in trouble for it. Also, I know ItsJerryandHarry's IP though, so if you need it I can provide it.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Salvahkiin wrote:

Also, can you unban me (ReaperOftheMine) please?
Salvahkiin
Scratcher
52 posts

They can get in trouble for hacking, which is what they obviously did to access my server.
berberberber
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm still band.

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Salvahkiin wrote:

They can get in trouble for hacking, which is what they obviously did to access my server.
Are you sure they didn't passguess or something? And if you ping the IP of their server using the CMD(play.itsjerryandharry.com), it is 69.162.117.202. Their website IP(itsjerryandharry.com) is 199.188.207.125. If it's neither, it might be mine. I'm sorry, next time I should inform you first if I try to claim an account used by a griefer. It's just my gut instinct whenever a cracked server is griefed: to take away the griefer's resources(accounts). Speaking of cracked, are you sure that they didn't just passguess an OP and whitelist? By that, I mean the AuthMe password, not the actual MInecraft password. People tend to have insecure passwords in AuthMe, not realizing the importance of it. I remember on the old CC that a griefer once passguessed aka_man and whitelisted/opped a bunch of alts to grief the server. Soon after, it was griefed again(the notorious “Ellie” grief), and I'm sure you've heard of that. Both of these events are probably also ItsJerryAndHarry. Change your password to something at least not guessable after 10 tries. For example I'm XChilly. An insecure password would be like password, xchilly, chilly, etc. Or if I'm pokeywokey on Minecraft, an insecure password would be like pokey or wokey or pokeywokey123. It doesn't even have to be super secure; even a random word such as tomatoez would suffice(don't take my example). It just needs to be secure enough for a loser like ItsJerry or ItsHarry to bored after a few tries.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

Salvahkiin wrote:

Are you sure they didn't passguess or something? And if you ping the IP of their server using the CMD(play.itsjerryandharry.com), it is 69.162.117.202. Their website IP(itsjerryandharry.com) is 199.188.207.125. If it's neither, it might be mine. I'm sorry, next time I should inform you first if I try to claim an account used by a griefer. It's just my gut instinct whenever a cracked server is griefed: to take away the griefer's resources(accounts). Speaking of cracked, are you sure that they didn't just passguess an OP and whitelist? By that, I mean the AuthMe password, not the actual MInecraft password. People tend to have insecure passwords in AuthMe, not realizing the importance of it. I remember on the old CC that a griefer once passguessed aka_man and whitelisted/opped a bunch of alts to grief the server. Soon after, it was griefed again(the notorious “Ellie” grief), and I'm sure you've heard of that. Both of these events are probably also ItsJerryAndHarry. Change your password to something at least not guessable after 10 tries. For example I'm XChilly. An insecure password would be like password, xchilly, chilly, etc. Or if I'm pokeywokey on Minecraft, an insecure password would be like pokey or wokey or pokeywokey123. It doesn't even have to be super secure; even a random word such as tomatoez would suffice(don't take my example). It just needs to be secure enough for a loser like ItsJerry or ItsHarry to bored after a few tries.
If it were legal, I'd give them the DDoS.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Salvahkiin wrote:

If it were legal, I'd give them the DDoS.
They get DDoSed often, so they have some pretty good DDoS protection. My friend and I have debated between DDoSing them or not although we never actually did it. DDoS attacks should be legal as a form of protest.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

DDoS attacks should be legal as a form of protest.
+1 that. We should make a bill.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Anonymous, a hacktivist group that I support, started a petition sometime ago.
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

3 out of 10 people know the truth.

Anonymous users hack badly,and can break into firewalls.
The only thing shown is their IP.

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

It seems that the petition expired, though.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

3 out of 10 people know the truth.

Anonymous users hack badly,and can break into firewalls.
The only thing shown is their IP.
Badly? By that do you mean severely, or they are bad at hacking? Anonymous can also hide their IPs by proxies, I believe. Do you have any idea of what you;re saying, or are you just throwing random terms around? And what does 3 out of 10 people mean?

If you think I mean “Anonymous” as in unnamed, I have one word for you.
nope.avi

If you ACTUALLY know that Anonymous is a group of hackers that fight for freedom, then you are smarter than I thought… Or maybe you just read my earlier post(in which is still impressive because that means you would have more common sense than I thought)
buraisword2
Scratcher
10 posts

Can someone whitelist me on the original CC? My user name is now Akluan
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

buraisword2 wrote:

Me too, ReaperOftheMine. It's really annoying how there are four people online and I can't get on.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

buraisword2 wrote:

Me too, ReaperOftheMine. It's really annoying how there are four people online and I can't get on.
XChilly please. I was never whitelisted on the new CC, but can u WL me now?
zubblewu
Scratcher
100+ posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

buraisword2 wrote:

same here, my username is the same as here

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

I just had a conversation on youtube with ItsJerryAndHarry. I censored out some words so Scratch wouldn't remove it(still, I don't get the point since everyone knows there's a not-so-good word behind). Anyways, the words weren't even bad. They were just used in an insulting context.
Pic here

And btw my youtube channel is for those who are wondering, CaptChilly

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 8, 2013 00:51:12)

Bklecka
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

I just had a conversation on youtube with ItsJerryAndHarry. I censored out some words so Scratch wouldn't remove it(still, I don't get the point since everyone knows there's a not-so-good word behind). Anyways, the words weren't even bad. They were just used in an insulting context.
Pic here

0_0
Welp, time to convince youtube they are under 13.
Worked for Yogscast haters, will work here.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Bklecka wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Pic here

0_0
Welp, time to convince youtube they are under 13.
Worked for Yogscast haters, will work here.
I'm 13, and actually, they're 15 year olds obsessed with fart humor. Even with the age requirement, YouTube doesn't terminate channels for that reason. I bet at least 50% of YouTubers are between 6 and 12 and YouTube knows it. Wait, what did the Yogscast do for people to hate them?(I'm neutral to them since I don't know them so well). And also, you don't work for us. We are in this together.