Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

Sunday 16th July is when BBC is anouncing who the 13th doctor not thirteenth regeneration! Can't wait!
I'm annoyed that they didn't announce it on the 13th tbh
YOU MISSED THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY GUYS

Jokes aside, I'm really excited to find out who it is
Yeah they really should of done it on the 13th now I think about it.

they probably didn't b/c to close to the finale, but would've been awesome

I kind of wish that they don't tell us. It would be great to not know when it happens.

yep, just open scratch and find: "THE 13TH DOCTOR HAS BEEN REVEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED"
The same thing with john simms master.
I think it's because it would've been too hard to keep it secret. Somebody would've accidentally leaked it or got some photos from on set. They probably wanted to announce it officially instead
If you look at the clip announcing the reveal date for the 13th doctor, one of the scenes shows the number 10 on a door changing into the number 13.

Could be a hint that Tennant is returning as the 13th doctor?

Tom Baker did confirm that Time Lords can revisit old bodies in future regeneration in The Day of the Doctor. This could be a perfect setup for our first repeat Doctor.

sounds cool

I hope Tenant does come back, he was awesome

also I hope his entrance is klutzy as heck, seeing as he is the 13th doctor
I've seen a lot of people thinking that, but there was actually a ten on the door because it's number ten Downing Street, where the Prime Minister lives. It's a famous landmark here in the UK

Hiya! I'm a Scratcher with a weird stoat obsession, and I love to draw and animate stoats
Check out the new AMV I made!

TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Doctor Who Official Topic [SPOILERS]

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

Sunday 16th July is when BBC is anouncing who the 13th doctor not thirteenth regeneration! Can't wait!

I kind of wish that they don't tell us. It would be great to not know when it happens.

yep, just open scratch and find: "THE 13TH DOCTOR HAS BEEN REVEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED"
I think it's because it would've been too hard to keep it secret. Somebody would've accidentally leaked it or got some photos from on set. They probably wanted to announce it officially instead
If you look at the clip announcing the reveal date for the 13th doctor, one of the scenes shows the number 10 on a door changing into the number 13.

Tom Baker did confirm that Time Lords can revisit old bodies in future regeneration in The Day of the Doctor. This could be a perfect setup for our first repeat Doctor.

sounds cool

I've seen a lot of people thinking that, but there was actually a ten on the door because it's number ten Downing Street, where the Prime Minister lives. It's a famous landmark here in the UK

The Tennant theory is pretty good. I thought the exact same thing when I saw the trailer…

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

TDR-Games wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

sounds cool

The Tennant theory is pretty good. I thought the exact same thing when I saw the trailer…

Just saw who it was…

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

Tokicastle123
Scratcher
500+ posts

TDR-Games wrote:

TDR-Games wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

sounds cool

Just saw who it was…

oh. my. god.

*inhuman squeals*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

see: when baked beans go too far enough: the clorif norp stortpb.
DoctorWho7739
Scratcher
33 posts

Tokicastle123 wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

powercon5 wrote:

Tokicastle123 wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

duperman100 wrote:

sounds cool

JODIE WHITAKER IS THE NEW DOCTOR!!!
DoctorWho7739
Scratcher
33 posts

Oh wow! The new Doctor is a girl! Jodie Whitaker!
TDR-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Although the last few seasons where good, I think that we could use some better/more interesting story. The stories where a lot better in the matt smith and David Tennent years…

–Banners Above
–move selected to top

duperman100
Scratcher
22 posts

Freaking out!!!!!! I'm so happy the new doctor has been announced!!!!!
when I receive [New Doctor v]
say [This is amazing!!!]
switch costume to [Freak out! v]
play sound [me exploding v]

Last edited by duperman100 (July 16, 2017 19:21:39)

Sarcastic_Stoat
Scratcher
500+ posts

DoctorWho7739 wrote:

I haven't seen her in anything else but she looks really cool! I'm so excited!!!!

Hiya! I'm a Scratcher with a weird stoat obsession, and I love to draw and animate stoats
Check out the new AMV I made!

DoctorWho7739
Scratcher
33 posts

Sarcastic_Stoat wrote:

DoctorWho7739 wrote:

I haven't seen her in anything else but she looks really cool! I'm so excited!!!!

Though people are getting angry about her not knowing anything about Doctor Who
DoctorWho7739
Scratcher
33 posts

Why is everyone calling her the 13th Doctor? Hello? Did everyone forget the war Doctor?
Tokicastle123
Scratcher
500+ posts

DoctorWho7739 wrote:

Why is everyone calling her the 13th Doctor? Hello? Did everyone forget the war Doctor?

aka 8.5

DoctorWho7739
Scratcher
33 posts

Tokicastle123 wrote:

DoctorWho7739 wrote:

aka 8.5

Is that supposed to mean also known as doctor 8.5?
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DoctorWho7739 wrote:

Same reason why peter capaldi is 12. When he became the war doctor he gave up the name of the doctor. He stopped being what it means to be the doctor. He wasn't the doctor.

I also would have been more shocked if the new doctor was male, the amount of foreshadowing in the latest episode. I just hope it's not too forced.

Witty signature.

PrincessTS
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am so happy the 13th is a woman .
PLEASE NO… I CANT WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS???

——————
edit
Yes, in my Day of The Doctor DVD there is a short extra clip. I'm pretty sure the doctor says something about being a warrior and not a doctor.

Last edited by PrincessTS (July 17, 2017 03:08:02)

Tokicastle123
Scratcher
500+ posts

powercon5 wrote:

DoctorWho7739 wrote:

Same reason why peter capaldi is 12. When he became the war doctor he gave up the name of the doctor. He stopped being what it means to be the doctor. He wasn't the doctor.

I also would have been more shocked if the new doctor was male, the amount of foreshadowing in the latest episode. I just hope it's not too forced.

also because they said they are the 13th, not the 14th…

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Doctor has always taken the form of a human, caucasian, male, with a British accent.
It's a little refreshing to see one of those things change.

Still gonna be weird to speak of The Doctor with female pronouns.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

The Doctor has always taken the form of a human, caucasian, male, with a British accent.

It's terrible. When are we going to get equality. When are we going to get a non humanoid doctor. I want a dalek doctor.

Witty signature.

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

powercon5 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

It's terrible. When are we going to get equality. When are we going to get a non humanoid doctor. I want a dalek doctor.

I want Lego Dimensions to be cannon, by having 13 regen into a Lego version of 12..

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Some are like, “Female Doctor? About time!”
Others are like, “Female Doctor? I'm not watching anymore!”
I'm like, “Female Doctor? Huh. I guess it was gonna happen sooner or later…”