derpmeup wrote:

nanoPlank wrote:

DonutTruth wrote:

nanoPlank wrote:

DonutTruth wrote:

What do you mean, other music?

the one you made before
I've made lots of music…
I'll take another listen and see what you mean by medieval. Maybe its the percussion set I used.

Edit: Yeah, the kit was called ‘Tribal’
I changed it to something else and I'll upload it soon.

Awesome! Erm should O draw the nuts now?
Yeah, you can if you want.

Okay, just remembered, if I remember I'll do it tomorrow
Combin
New to Scratch
16 posts

Combin Topic!

I added an updated version of the song to the project. I changed the drum kit and also did some stuff that isn't easy to explain but it makes the song sound more balanced. It's titled Output 1-2. hehe.
~DonutTruth
nanoPlank
Scratcher
66 posts

Combin Topic!

Combin wrote:

I added an updated version of the song to the project. I changed the drum kit and also did some stuff that isn't easy to explain but it makes the song sound more balanced. It's titled Output 1-2. hehe.
~DonutTruth

It's midnight for me xD on my iPod in bed I'll check it in 10 hours or so
nanoPlank
Scratcher
66 posts

Combin Topic!

Combin wrote:

~DonutTruth

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it the cover or Run music?
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Combin Topic!

nanoPlank wrote:

Combin wrote:

~DonutTruth

Yeah, it's amazing!

hey bro that's a pretty good meme xD!
DonutTruth
Scratcher
93 posts

Combin Topic!

nanoPlank wrote:

Combin wrote:

~DonutTruth

Thanks!
Sorry, I don't know what you mean by ‘cover or Run music’.
nanoPlank
Scratcher
66 posts

Combin Topic!

DonutTruth wrote:

nanoPlank wrote:

Combin wrote:

~DonutTruth

Thanks!
Sorry, I don't know what you mean by ‘cover or Run music’.

The music you here on the menu or the music you here while collecting nuts
Combin
New to Scratch
16 posts

Combin Topic!

I made some minor changes to the graphics, like not making the bottom branch the only one overlapped by leaves, and making the acorns move at the same speed as the trees. -AgentCNF

Last edited by Combin (July 5, 2014 18:12:09)

AgentCNF
Scratcher
100+ posts

Combin Topic!

I like the music, but I feel like it sounds more dramatic than fun and wacky, but that's just me.

Play my latest game, Pixel Town 2.
DonutTruth
Scratcher
93 posts

Combin Topic!

AgentCNF wrote:

I like the music, but I feel like it sounds more dramatic than fun and wacky, but that's just me.
Thanks, and I agree it does sound more intense than what I initially was aiming for. However, I felt like it shouldn't sound too fun or happy because the squirrel's life is on the line.

@nanoPlank I was planning for it to be the run music, but I think it might be more appropriate for the menu.

@everyone I honestly don't know how fitting the song will be and what part of the game it should be used for. Please let me know your thoughts and be honest.
AgentCNF
Scratcher
100+ posts

Combin Topic!

DonutTruth wrote:

AgentCNF wrote:

Thanks, and I agree it does sound more intense than what I initially was aiming for. However, I felt like it shouldn't sound too fun or happy because the squirrel's life is on the line.

@nanoPlank I was planning for it to be the run music, but I think it might be more appropriate for the menu.

@everyone I honestly don't know how fitting the song will be and what part of the game it should be used for. Please let me know your thoughts and be honest.
How about like temple run? Somewhat dramatic and also exciting

DonutTruth
Scratcher
93 posts

Combin Topic!

Isn't temple run's music just percussion with some tribal sound effects?
nanoPlank
Scratcher
66 posts

Combin Topic!

DonutTruth wrote:

AgentCNF wrote:

Now that I think of it, I initially thought it would be happy, because the squirrel would be just going around collecting nuts but then some things would attack, now we're talking about a squirrel running for its life but collecting nuts on his way.
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Combin Topic!

nanoPlank wrote:

DonutTruth wrote:

AgentCNF wrote:

Now that I think of it, I initially thought it would be happy, because the squirrel would be just going around collecting nuts but then some things would attack, now we're talking about a squirrel running for its life but collecting nuts on his way.
Yeah. xD

AgentCNF
Scratcher
100+ posts

Combin Topic!

Ok guys so here's what we have accomplished so far:

Game engine (mostly)
Tree graphics (mostly)
Acorn graphics
Almost squirrel graphics
Almost Music

Here's what we need to work on:

Obstacles (Snakes, hawks, sap)
Powerups
Title screen
All the scripting for that ^^^^^^

DonutTruth
Scratcher
93 posts

Combin Topic!

Would it be safe to go ahead and write a track for the shop? It will be calm, maybe like elevator music? What do you think?
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Combin Topic!

DonutTruth wrote:

Would it be safe to go ahead and write a track for the shop? It will be calm, maybe like elevator music? What do you think?
Yeah, you should write some music for that. It would be a good addition

derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Combin Topic!

bump

nanoPlank
Scratcher
66 posts

Combin Topic!

derpmeup wrote:

bump

Ummm…
1. Nice signature?…xD
2. I always wondered: what is your logo?
3. Should I draw the soda bottle?
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Combin Topic!

nanoPlank wrote:

derpmeup wrote:

bump

Ummm…
1. Nice signature?…xD
2. I always wondered: what is your logo?
3. Should I draw the soda bottle?
1. xD
2. It's a random shape I made in Inkscape, it's not supposed to be anything.
3. Sure!