Discuss Scratch

hppavilion
Scratcher
100+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

I guess I'll join.
1-3a- Yes
1-3b- Male, What you said, and I'm good at the logic, bad at art and making entertaining games, it's a little hard to keep track with a single number.
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

car1car1234 wrote:

liam48D wrote:

FlippyCatFan wrote:

Reccomendation for 1 on 1: No students can join until 4 more teachers join.
So, there has to be like 48 teachers now?!?!?!? OK idea, but maybe it should be like every 2 students, there must be 1 teacher? Or 2?
… w0h
I know, that is in my opinion, WAY too many!

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
TheGamer55
Scratcher
4 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

1) Assistant Deputy Teacher
2) Boy
3) I promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway. I promise to do the best teaching I can. I promise to share my work with others and help everybody learn Scratch. And I promise to help Scratchers who need help!.
4) 77
GameShnaz
Scratcher
73 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

STUDENT SUBMISSION SHEET
1. Yesh.
2. Yesh
3. Yesh
IF YOU DO:
Answer these questions:
1. Are you a boy or girl? Girl.
2. Repeat after me: “I promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway. I promise to try my best and do the best work I can. I promise to share my work with others, and to help everybody learn Scratch.” I promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway. I promise to try my best and do the best work I can. I promise to share my work with others, and to help everybody learn Scratch
3. Please submit how advanced you are! This is from 1 - 100, where 1 is just joined and don't know anything, 100 is the most advanced scratcher I've ever seen! Erm……. 10-30 range…

You may be sad to know that, um….. Wow, this is hard for me to tell you….. Ok, here it goes…. Tera has borrowed my signature, and refuses to give it back to me.
GameShnaz
Scratcher
73 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

I am really busy so let me know when the thingys start… I'm usually always on Scratch.

You may be sad to know that, um….. Wow, this is hard for me to tell you….. Ok, here it goes…. Tera has borrowed my signature, and refuses to give it back to me.
wbpx9201
Scratcher
100+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

GameShnaz wrote:

I am really busy so let me know when the thingys start… I'm usually always on Scratch.
Welcome! You can follow the topic to know when the classes start.

TheGamer55
Scratcher
4 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

1) Motion Teacher
2) Boy
3) I promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway. I promise to do the best teaching I can. I promise to share my work with others and help everybody learn Scratch. And I promise to help Scratchers who need help!
4) 77
they-might-be-cats
Scratcher
100+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

I might be interested In teaching. Are there any schedule requirements.
FlippyCatFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

they-might-be-cats wrote:

I might be interested In teaching. Are there any schedule requirements.
no.

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

when green flag clicked
say [FlippyCatFan here!]
car1car1234
Scratcher
33 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

@IODOS is awesome
car1car1234
Scratcher
33 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

car1car1234 wrote:

@IODOS is awesome
or is he! dun dun dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
FlippyCatFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

The other Scratch School is here!

Last edited by FlippyCatFan (Nov. 2, 2013 15:05:29)

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

when green flag clicked
say [FlippyCatFan here!]
Aquaalabaster
Scratcher
6 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

(I dun wanna say my gender)
I promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway. I promise to try my best and do the best work I can. I promise to share my work with others, and to help everybody learn Scratch
My rating: 5

Save Ness, everybody!
FlippyCatFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

Aquaalabaster wrote:

(I dun wanna say my gender)
I promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway. I promise to try my best and do the best work I can. I promise to share my work with others, and to help everybody learn Scratch
My rating: 5
SHES A GAL.

when green flag clicked
say [FlippyCatFan here!]
Logan1313
Scratcher
22 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

How was everyone's Halloween? Anyone make any fun projects for it? Her's one I made. This is the first time I attempted multiplayer on this one. It was pretty hard. Anyways, come check it out! It's not completely done, but it's a start, I guess.

Last edited by Logan1313 (Nov. 3, 2013 23:04:21)

ktaylor274
Scratcher
17 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN SCRATCH SCHOOL;

. Do you promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway? (This includes saying stuff like “Wow. Just wow. Your work is TERRIBLE!”
2. Do you promise to try your best to do the best work you can?3. Do you promise to share your work with others, and to help everybody learn Scratch?
IF YOU DO:Answer these questions:
1. Are you a boy or girl?2. Repeat after me: “I promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway. I promise to try my best and do the best work I can. I promise to share my work with others, and to help everybody learn Scratch.”3.
Please submit how advanced you are! This is from 1 - 100, where 1 is just joined and don't know anything, 100 is the most advanced scratcher I've ever seen!

ARNSERS:

I AM A GIRL.
“I promise to be kind and not to hurt anybody in anyway. I promise to try my best and do the best work I can. I promise to share my work with others, and to help everybody learn Scratch.
I AM 50 AS I JOINED IN SEPTEMBER BUT IT HAS JUST BEEN FOUND OUT AS I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR FAB SCHOOL.

YOURS SINSILARY

KIERA :-)
ktaylor274
Scratcher
17 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

SCRATCH IS GREAT,
YOU ALLWAYS GET GREAT MATES.
ITS FUN ITS COOL,
YOU COULD MAKE A POOL.
BUT BE JOLLY BE HAPPY,
AND HAVE A FRIEND CALLED BARRY.

FlippyCatFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

Welp, my Halloween homework have nobody a single point.

when green flag clicked
say [FlippyCatFan here!]
FlippyCatFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

Oh, one more lesson. I call it "THE SUNDAY LESSON"

Liam48D wrote:

Today we will learn about the block
move () steps
That's right Liam48D! So, I have a lesson that contains it. Make this script:
when green flag clicked
set rotation style [left-right v]
forever
if <key [left arrow v] pressed> then
point in direction (-90 v)
move (3) steps
end
if <key [right arrow v] pressed> then
point in direction (90 v)
move (3) steps
end
if <key [up arrow v] pressed> then
set rotation style [don't rotate v]
point in direction (0 v)
move (3) steps
end
if <key [down arrow v] pressed> then
set rotation style [don't rotate v]
point in direction (180 v)
move (3) steps
, put it in the cat (or Sprite1), and test it.

Last edited by FlippyCatFan (Nov. 10, 2013 14:23:20)

when green flag clicked
say [FlippyCatFan here!]
looloopingu
Scratcher
8 posts

•••••SCRATCH SCHOOL•••••

Promise: I agree to the promise.

P.S. Sorry about being late for all those classes