Discuss Scratch

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

Been playing a lot of Rocket League lately. Even done a bit of trading for some really good items in return for crates (which you need keys to open which you need to pay real money for). I think I'm actually a decent player.

Also been playing quite a bit of Football Manager 2016 and a bit of Grid. Both fantastic games, although I usually need to be in a specific mood for Grid.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

I do not have many games, but I have to make ARK: Survival Evolved my all-time-total favourite. It uses sandbox play, as well as combinding old old old old old things like dinosaurs and dodos with modern technology (no computers though. Don't blame me, blame Wild Card! They made it!) and the randomised falling of supply crates, which look nothing like a crate and are more sci-fi if anything.. Currently it is a console game, but it may become mobile.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Kano_Llama_Llama
Scratcher
32 posts

video games

I'm definitely a gamer.

I have really been getting into Town of Salem lately.

I also love checking out games on Armor Games and Roblox every once in a while.

I think my favorite game on Roblox would have to be Deception or Typical Colors 2 (Alpha), because I really like FPS games.
I think my favorite games on PS4/Xbox are by either COD or Battlefield. (Viewer discretion is advised for both links)

In general, Town of Salem is my favorite game of all time for its creativity and immersive online gameplay. For those of you who don't know what ToS is, it is a game by Blankmediagames™ where you can play from a variety of different game modes (that you choose) and in every game, each person gets a role and they have to do whatever the role says to do to win. Here's a link to all the different roles and their abilities: link.

Here are some photos from my best games:

^ My best win as the Veteran role ^

^ My best win as Jailor ^

Town of Salem is not 100% safe and viewer discretion is advised for anyone who uses it. It is not against the rules though, either. It has a normal chat filter (Changes cusses into other words like “tarnation” or “snap crackle pop” etc.) and you can report abusive or offensive players; so it's not bad, but some people might say things that slip past the chat filter.

Notes:
SK = Serial Killer (Neutral killing role)
GF = GodFather (Mafia leader role)
I am not responsible for anything done towards you or your device in any of the links above.

Last edited by Kano_Llama_Llama (June 22, 2018 21:37:58)

Just your average teenager
  • Advanced Coder
  • Hardcore Gamer
  • Child of God
  • Hopeless Romantic
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

78ch3 wrote:

I do not have many games, but I have to make ARK: Survival Evolved my all-time-total favourite. It uses sandbox play, as well as combinding old old old old old things like dinosaurs and dodos with modern technology (no computers though. Don't blame me, blame Wild Card! They made it!) and the randomised falling of supply crates, which look nothing like a crate and are more sci-fi if anything.. Currently it is a console game, but it may become mobile.

would've thought you'd say terraria

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

I'm a gamer. Hardcore most of the time.
Anyways.
That's all there is too it.
bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

VR is too expensive for me thus it's trash I'm joking pls don't hate me I just REALLY want VR :'(
No Man's Sky is the best game ever made, July 27th 2018 will be the best day ever (NO MANS SKY FINALLY GET PROPER MULTIPLAYER at least thats what Hello Games says)
Elite Dangerous is alright.
Astroneer is the the best early access space game.
Space Engineers cost me quite a bit and I still can't figure out how to play it :'(
Starbound is literally the best Terraria clone. It's in space, it's got some awesome bosses. The weapons are good. Mod support built in. Literally allows you to build space stations how you want. You can also go in friendly space stations and kill everyone if you get the mod that allows you to kill non-hostiles (this is made better with the blood mod)

Game Over
You'll find me on @LastContinue from now on.
--Azure--
Scratcher
500+ posts

video games

bybb wrote:

VR is too expensive for me thus it's trash I'm joking pls don't hate me I just REALLY want VR :'(
No Man's Sky is the best game ever made, July 27th 2018 will be the best day ever (NO MANS SKY FINALLY GET PROPER MULTIPLAYER at least thats what Hello Games says)
Space Engineers cost me quite a bit and I still can't figure out how to play it :'(
Starbound is literally the best Terraria clone. It's in space, it's got some awesome bosses. The weapons are good. Mod support built in. Literally allows you to build space stations how you want. You can also go in friendly space stations and kill everyone if you get the mod that allows you to kill non-hostiles (this is made better with the blood mod)
No Man's Sky is terrible.

Starbound is good though.

bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

--Azure-- wrote:

bybb wrote:

No Man's Sky is terrible.

I don't need someone to tell me No Man's Sky is terrible
Source: Preordered it 6 hours before release

No, but really, the game has improved, if you can get it for $15 (some stores are selling the PS4 version of it for that price because it's not selling) it's worth it, just don't pay full price for it, at least not yet.

Game Over
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

--Azure-- wrote:

^^^^^

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

DaEpikDude wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

would've thought you'd say terraria
Yeah, ARK was before I got Terraria for PS4. Now Terraria is my fave.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

nickeljorn wrote:

I like the Pokemon games. Most people (such as me) agree that Heart Gold and Soul Silver were the best games. I also like Super Smash Bros, and most people think the best game in that series was Super Smash Bros Melee.
Cool! i have SSB WiiU. also, did you hear about super smash bros. Ultimate coming out on the switch?

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

This isn't a healthy amount of games…

Game Over
zhuoranma2006
Scratcher
100+ posts

video games

roIIing sky.

Last edited by someone (October 10, 1582)
This signature is kumquat-proof, but it is not loquat-proof…

Sorry, the rest of this signature is eaten by an evil loquat.
此个性签名已为琵琶所食。
       枇杷

枇杷不是此琵琶,只怨当年识字差
slcackdm
Scratcher
18 posts

video games

when green flag clicked
forever
add [my favorite games] to [favorite games :)]
end

Last edited by slcackdm (Sept. 25, 2019 03:46:03)

slcackdm
Scratcher
18 posts

video games

when green flag clicked
ask [do you know ho to make a guest detector?] and wait
if <(answer) = [no]> then
say [i'll show you!] for (2) secs

if <(username) = []> then
say [hello guest!] for (2) secs
end

else
say [fine, then I wont tell you!] for (2) secs
end
Scratch---Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

zhuoranma2006 wrote:

roIIing sky.
Rolling Sky.
I love it.

Download Scratch 2.0 | Check your messages | Check my messages
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to subscribe to this forum topic, please click the
{} Follow Discussion :: ring sensing
button below this forum post! Thanks!

CountryXGirl
Scratcher
15 posts

video games

Anyone ever played Star Wars Republic Commando?
McScreamyBear
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

mkwii for the win

autistic male who loves birds, A LOT

I'm also into nintendo, specifically Mario and Zelda.

Sukiyo the Rito is my Rito OC, he came to me in a dream.
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

video games

McScreamyBear wrote:

mkwii for the win
YES MARIO KART WII IS GREAT!!!

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
slcackdm
Scratcher
18 posts

video games

StarDude3 wrote:

McScreamyBear wrote:

mkwii for the win
YES MARIO KART WII IS GREAT!!!
no patrick mayonnaise is not an instrument.