Scratcher Joined 1 year, 5 months ago Japan
sapplete/girl/elf/nature powers/green hair/healthy/no friends/hates fire.
What I'm working on
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a tower about to jump. Put this in your box if you are the other 1% eating popcorn and wearing thug life glasses shouting, DO A BACK FLIP
Work In Progress私があなたで、あなたが私？！i am him and he is me?!
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (2)View all
Favorite Projects (12)View all
- profile pic by pinkydidi
- Harry Potter personality quiz by scrooch2005
- Elemental Scratch 2 by Timvideo326
- Dinosaur BOB 4 nose bud by That_Cheese_Guy
- DINOSAUR BOB 2 by That_Cheese_Guy
- Invisible Walk by MatteoCosmos
- 君の名は。 by haruki1108
- .:Rather Be:. (Clean Bandit) CC *OPEN FOR FUN* by Purplepuma779
- Anime Character Maker (girl) by AnaniAnime
- Cat's Step Adventure -Part1- by shu279
- Elemental Wizards! by Dhilly
- Elements Personality Quiz by Personalities
Studios I'm Following (7)View all
Studios I Curate (124)View all
- Ask meh :) ~ Merliya Royals ~
- JANUARY'S FOLLOWER OF THE MONTH!!
- WHY ARE (some) SIBLINGS SO ANNOYING?!
- Let's be family! RP
- 第1回ゲームチャンピオン決定戦 参加者募集中２月10かまで 予選開始
- Im sorry...
- i Am
- A few more to go!!
- I JUST HIT 200 FOLLOWERS!
- This is a noice title
- ~~~~~~~200 follower RAFFLE~~~~~~~~~~~
- 50 FOLLOWERS RAFFLE!
- Help Amanda before it's too late!!!
- Song Requests
- Seabreeqe's Official Fan-Base