Scratcher Joined 1 year, 1 month ago India
used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition.
"do you understand me?"
used in exclamations.
What I'm working on
Error! Could not be found!
| x x |
| ___ |
Featured ProjectGame:The Game
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (16)View all
Favorite Projects (249)View all
- Subject Float by Existerboi
- The Jenkins Thanksgiving Special by Hobson-TV
- Thievery of a Face by Hobson-TV
- Snip Snip by diggerboy12
- Lakitu & Spiny - Mario Enemy Physics by PokeNinjaGuy
- Memories (Purple Island) by starwater
- Genesis Rebels by ArcanisHD
- New Super Mario Bros. For Scratch by Brad-Games
- Cutter V 3.0 by 543017
- Cube Miner 3.0 by legobuzz12
- Surf Beta by mikeono102
- Draw!: Demo by TheScratchCoderGuy
- - Hidden World - A Platformer by --RedFox--
- New Super Mario Bros. Scratch (DEMO) by BirdNani
- The Avengers, A Platformer by diggerboy12
- ɪ ᴄ ᴇ: ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴛғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ by MJM3
- Crafting Craze - Minecraft Game by 23ScratchMan
- Air Hockey / エアホッケー by pandakun
- Minecraft; the way home by DOODDOODDOOD
- Pokemon Gen. I Pokedex by Super_Mario_2002