The Scratch Team is trying out a new way to get proposals for featured projects! This is a studio of projects that Scratchers have proposed to be featured.
We want to feature new projects that have not gotten enough attention and are looking for your help. After you read the guidelines below, propose a project created by somebody else by leaving a comment with a link in this studio. A curator will add it.
Please note that proposing a project does not mean we will feature it, we are only looking for suggestions. We also use other methods to find projects to feature-- so sometimes we'll feature stuff that wasn't suggested!
These are the kind of things we're looking for:
1. simple projects
2. complex projects
3. projects that show an innovative use of Scratch
4. project that promote collaboration and remixing
5. projects that show the diversity in our community (gender, age, culture, country, interests, etc)
6. project that different kinds of people would find enjoyable
7. projects that inspire
A project CANNOT be submitted if it…
1. was created by you or your family member. This means that you CANNOT submit your project or a project by someone in your family.
2. was created by someone whose project(s) have been on the front page already in the last two months (excluding Newest projects or Design Studio)
3. has received more than 100 love-its already.
4. has violence including weapons, hurting animals or people
5. contains language inappropriate for all ages
6. is a copy of a commercial game or story, it's OK if it is inspired by though
7. has been on the front page already (excluding Newest projects or Design Studio)
Note to new curators: Thanks for volunteering! You can help by adding projects that Scratchers suggest in the comments. First, check that the project follows the guidelines above. Then, if it does, add it to the studio! (Don't worry about whether *you* think the project should be featured or not. Always add it if it follows the guidelines.) When you add a project make sure to comment "Added!" or something like that on the thread :)
We're not looking for more curators right now!