CCs_Forever

Scratcher Joined 1 year, 7 months ago United States

About me

Just another one of @BruteTV's accounts!
None of my CCs ever end, please stop asking.
I'm working on added examples to all of my CCs.

What I'm working on

99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Beiber on a tower about to jump. Repost this if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and thuglife glasses, screaming "DO A BACK FLIP!!!"

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...