School Computers

Comix_2 wrote:

lapisi wrote:

darkangel2121 wrote:

(#6569)
our chromebooks suck

-the teachers can moniter them if they want
-one kid got scratch banned in my social studies
-a buncha kids were watching the world cup once since that aint blocked (but scratch is)
-they are S L O W
teacher monitoring is something that everyone has to deal with, also I gotta know how a kid got scratch banned
Same here. Was he like playing Paper Minecraft in the middle of class or something else?
My district doesn't have scratch banned, that's how I post from 9:00 AM - 4:00 pm. And even though it is used for education, it's banned in your district/school?

Hello! I’m an animator.
Sub to BarneyHunter12 and use star code mango on Roblox
Here’s some of my projects: Roblox Roleplayers 2, Roblox Roleplayers 1, and Emoji Spam.
This clone moonwalks.
A couple of studios I’m in:

..Huh? What is that in the distance? It looks like an …orange?..…wait, no nO NO NOO (Chomp!)
mm, that signature was delicious…
dude why’d you eat that forum signature?
it looked kinda appetizing.
AutumnSoda
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

Chromebooks are banned in my homeroom block now, but i don't use them in homeroom anyway.

Xcvfdd
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

AutumnSoda wrote:

Chromebooks are banned in my homeroom block now, but i don't use them in homeroom anyway.
I feel obligated to ask why

AutumnSoda
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

Xcvfdd wrote:

AutumnSoda wrote:

I feel obligated to ask why
This group of kids were using them at a certain time in homeroom when you're not allowed to use a Chromebook and i guess my teacher had enough of it and just banned them.

Last edited by AutumnSoda (Dec. 3, 2022 03:57:55)

B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

flashback to the time i put this in my presentation about fractions

®( ( ( (:: #e14410 ) :: #e13510 ) :: #e74700 ) :: #cb2400 ) ® :: #55a30a reporter // This is Rep0o0rter! He *tries* to protect my siggy from evil kumquats. He sometimes succeeds.
< [ ▼] @addInput @turnRight @delInput [ ▼] :: #e3b5f7 > // Here’s B0o0B0o0! He’s Rep0o0rter’s assistant. Who is… “slightly” less successful.
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

B0o0lean wrote:

6/6 of these crewmates are sus

No, Strawberry is not holding dynamite.
(Highlight signature + shift + down arrow for the funni)

@-RobinJasmine-/@_NightQueen_ is a very cool Scratcher; go check out her DnB projects!

Introducing… Coder Talk for Scratch 2.0!
@greenFlag has been clicked?:: events hat
teleport to x: (0) y: (0):: motion
speak [Hello!] with a duration of (2) seconds:: looks
infinitely {
slide (1) seconds towards x: (pick number between (-240) and (240):: operators) y: (pick number between (-180) and (180):: operators):: motion
}:: control

Me when I'm vibing:
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

k0d3rrr wrote:

B0o0lean wrote:

-snip-
2/6 of these crewmates are normal

*realizes that this isn't the Among Us topic*

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|13 y/o|English, Illageralt, Emerelian|JSAB, Mineral Fish|American|ISTP-A / ISTP-D|80% Extrovert|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/c5b3f790edb2dac7dcbfa8694dbcf501.mp3
AutumnSoda
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

One time i made a My Singing Monsters quiz and my teacher took it.

Munson_Man109
Scratcher
12 posts

School Computers

can we delete Chromebooks?
when green flag clicked
set [Chromebook Population v] to [0]
lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

k0d3rrr wrote:

(#6586)

B0o0lean wrote:

RED SUS

highlight and press shift+down to see the whole signature (not sure why everyone says “ctrl+shift+down” when ctrl isn't needed)

IMPORTANT STUFFS:
1. I edit my posts a lot, please refresh the page a few times before replying to ensure you don't catch the post before it's done
2. please don't comment on my profile about forum posts, it's unnecessary and comment notifications are more personal than forum notifications
unimportant stuffs:
I've obtained the snack cosmicube, the specific hat I wanted from it, and the visor cosmetic I wanted from outside the cosmicubes all in one day, how much did you get done today? /j /amongus
TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Who remembers watching the bubbles float around in the computers in the elementary schools back in the 2010's?

(Wow, i had this banner on my signature for about a year now)
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Munson_Man109 wrote:

can we delete Chromebooks?
when green flag clicked
set [Chromebook Population v] to [0]
Sadly no because sAfEtY

#BringBackTheHovers
Sick Soups for Gravix: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/718253352/
#raccoonpotatoreborn
Detect Scratch version here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/657600/
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau-
Was apart of the Insiders Network in 2011/2012 - 2013

Angry Birds Cherry Blossom Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/653138406/
Angry Birds Go Green, Get Lucky Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/653892178/
Angry Birds Piglantis Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/658431054/
Angry Birds Easter Eggs Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/658822745/
Rovio Classics: Angry Birds Anniversary Countdown: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/666629992/
Club Penguin Celebration (for 5 years after shut down day): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/666502889/
if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer this on my profile ::motion
} ::operators
Copy and paste for bringing pages up:
when green flag clicked
set [page v] to [1]
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/-SjuiawRMU4/
2.0 jumpscare

;
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

flashback to the time we did a “best game” poll at school and microsoft word beat minecraft

Last edited by B0o0lean (Dec. 4, 2022 01:42:38)

®( ( ( (:: #e14410 ) :: #e13510 ) :: #e74700 ) :: #cb2400 ) ® :: #55a30a reporter // This is Rep0o0rter! He *tries* to protect my siggy from evil kumquats. He sometimes succeeds.
< [ ▼] @addInput @turnRight @delInput [ ▼] :: #e3b5f7 > // Here’s B0o0B0o0! He’s Rep0o0rter’s assistant. Who is… “slightly” less successful.
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

B0o0lean wrote:

flashback to the time we did a “best game” poll at school and microsoft word beat minecraft
What

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
Xcvfdd
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

B0o0lean wrote:

Word!

DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

B0o0lean wrote:

IDK about Word, but there have been real games made with PowerPoint.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: One has learnt YmysyloOne's speech pattern and will include it in One's posts occasionally. Do not be afraid about this decision.
5_g
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

hacking school computers nowdays is so much harder than it used to be
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

DifferentDance8 wrote:

B0o0lean wrote:

i know, but word isn’t even a game (at least it’s not intended to be one) and we were doing a poll on games
AND WORD BEAT MINECRAFT

TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

B0o0lean wrote:

(#6598)

DifferentDance8 wrote:

B0o0lean wrote:

i know, but word isn’t even a game (at least it’s not intended to be one) and we were doing a poll on games
AND WORD BEAT MINECRAFT
at my school (more or less, the whole district) we had a similar poll, but all the games seemed to be the ones all the 4-year-olds liked (like those cheap, very low quality educational games) and it was done on paper. so, at the middle school where I was attending, a large group of people (including me) filled out a bunch of ballots, submitting portal 2 as our favorite game. It was beat out by some cheap hair-styling game though…

big brother is watching youuuuuuuuuuu….

B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

B0o0lean wrote:

(#6598)

DifferentDance8 wrote:

B0o0lean wrote:

AND WORD BEAT MINECRAFT
at my school (more or less, the whole district) we had a similar poll, but all the games seemed to be the ones all the 4-year-olds liked (like those cheap, very low quality educational games) and it was done on paper. so, at the middle school where I was attending, a large group of people (including me) filled out a bunch of ballots, submitting portal 2 as our favorite game. It was beat out by some cheap hair-styling game though…
those games have the strangest ads. they're… questionable