Discuss Scratch

Spheal74
Scratcher
100+ posts

[MAIN] Missing Projects from the Homepage

i am Having This Too!

Due to My Instest in Cuphead. i Desided to Put The Evil Side on Hold. I am So Sorry for Doing this. it will Open again When i get the Instest Back!

hamilchaos
Scratcher
500+ posts

before i saw the homepage i was prompted to “update webgl” or something like that - would this have anything to do with the missing projects or is it just a coincidence lol

o97doge
Scratcher
500+ posts

hamilchaos wrote:

(#22)
before i saw the homepage i was prompted to “update webgl” or something like that - would this have anything to do with the missing projects or is it just a coincidence lol
No.

Everything below this point is not part of the post above, as everything beyond this point is a signature.
A TL;DR of that link is that a signature is text that is added automatically to every post I make; you're allowed to advertise and do whatever you want in it as long as it follows the Community Guidelines.
SHIFT+DOWN or addon

The aesthetic community is discovering the forums?!?!?!?!?
I feel by next year we wont have the forums anymore, I'm not joking.
How did you find out about the Discussion Forums?
Try out LibreKitten, my TurboWarp mod.

I found this masterpiece of a post:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

(#7)

EDawg2011 wrote:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

I think it’s snap!.
This is Scratch, not Snap.
Is that the case though? Is it really? Or is it just a figment of your imagination? What if scratch never existed, and you’re just hallucinating? All of these people you’ve met, they might not be anything more than a figment of your imagination? And now that you know this, you have to ask yourself the question: is scratch real? Are you truly on an online platform named scratch? Or are you dreaming, seeing this so-called “programming for kids platform” in a completely different way from everybody else? How can you fully be sure you’re not hallucinating? How can you be so sure that there is a real thing called scratch?

(>:3)::boolean #000000 // this is my evil kumquat generator, this is where all the evil kumquats come from.
(>:3)

a woam ate the rest of my signature
Xzillox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

affecting me as well on chromebook and phone
My browser / operating system: Android Linux 10, Chrome 123.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
^^phone browser/os

Disclaimer: I can be extremely stupid at times
14 | Professionally soading since 1998™ | Can't view/post images | Useful forum posts | internetometer | weird notebok | 100th post | tax evasion clicker | RIP | 500th post | forum post hall of fame (#2) | 1000TH POST!! | Evolution of the Electric Guitar (essay)

get games off the trending music category!

a cool thing I found: if you type “(c​)” it will show up as ©

I decided to stop using the support convention

give me song suggestions on my profile (I mostly listen to rock and metal)

when tuned to [drop c v] :: hat events
repeat until <drenched in sweat? :: sensing>
blast some epic [system of a down v] riffs :: motion
end

iiii];​)
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hamilchaos wrote:

No, that happens a lot.
If you see a spinning cube on this page, then WebGL is working:
https://get.webgl.org/

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
Metal_Sonic_1993
Scratcher
26 posts

I'm Getting The Same Error As Everyone Else. I'm Going To Attempt Contact with @ceebee , As We Have Talked Before.

Hi This Is My Signature!
セガエンタープライズで楽しみは無限大!

TheCoderEngineerG
Scratcher
10 posts

The featured studios featured projects top loved top remixes are gone

The featured studios featured projects top loved top remixed are gone
My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14541.0.0, Chrome 124.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

and the is everywhere I tried any device Android, apple microsoft Windows 10 nothing's really working
AprilMewMew
Scratcher
3 posts

I'm experiencing the same issue. Maybe they're working on something so the front page is temporarily down? I'm not really sure…
SirBob_
Scratcher
23 posts

if its happening to everybody id imagine it has something to do with scratch's end

i swear ive also seen something like this happen a long time ago, just forgot when and why

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

|| Art Dump 7 || TAG X: The Entering ||

i barely use the forums,.,,,,,,,.,,,,
MagmaFuse_13
Scratcher
64 posts

I thought it was only me, but then I saw one of my friends had the same problem.

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14541.0.0, Chrome 123.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

Last edited by MagmaFuse_13 (May 11, 2024 02:06:48)

Hey. It's your boy, MagmaFuse and I'm the CEO of Team Popcorn, the team responsible for Popcorn Paradox, Tamed Forces, Only Red and many other franchises!

set Team Popcorn Satus to [CEO]
ocuious
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Metal_Sonic_1993 wrote:

I'm Getting The Same Error As Everyone Else. I'm Going To Attempt Contact with @ceebee , As We Have Talked Before.
If you’re going to contact someone, use contact us. On the weekend, Ceebee doesn’t log in—besides, for glitches, it’s better to just let them know through https://scratch.mit.edu/contact-us/ anyways. Ceebee probably wouldn’t be able to do anything but pass the task on to someone else; I doubt bug fixing and website error is part of her job.
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Safari 16.1, No Flash version detected

Started happening today for me.

✮˚. ᵎᵎ ?彡⋆。˚ starlight !! * ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖° female !! ⋆。°✩ s.her !!‧˚₊ muslim !!✶ .ᐟ
︶꒦꒷order at star's cafe! served w/ love꒷꒦︶
star's cafe is a store to order banners, pfps, and more!
! attention ! my only account is @starlightsparker. if anyone pretends to be me, pretends to be a “secret alt” of mine, or anything like that, they are lying. I’m putting this message here in light of recent events.
(rounded) 1000th post | (actual) 1000th post | first post
~ pakistani muslim ~ ~ born in arabia ~ palestine supporter! ~
stop the Islam hate!useful custom blockslatest projectcomment herePython Learning History
Scratch inspired me to want to become a programmer when i grow up. I plan on learning python :>
WindowsAdmin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SameMy browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Firefox 84.0, Flash 34.0 (release 0)
roeieju
Scratcher
4 posts

gdfsgdfsgdfg wrote:

The only survivor was Projects Loved by Scratchers I’m Following
same for me (What's happening was also surviving btw).
xImpossiblex
New to Scratch
3 posts

R.I.P. scratch servers (March 8, 2006-May 10, 2024)
-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

I too came across this bug. All projects are missing except the Projects Loved by Scratchers I'm following.
LionCoder10
Scratcher
500+ posts

UPDATE: It looks like this has been fixed. Thanks, Scratch Team!

I MAY BE WRONG IN THE FORUMS!
Highlight this signature, then hold Shift+Down to see the rest of my signature!

ABOUT ME
MY BEST PROJECTS!

POST MILESTONES: 1st, 5th, 10th, 25th, 50th, 100th, 250th!

Thanks for reading all of my signature :) Comment “curiosity” on my profile if you did
tsmcoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

I confirmed that it is also fixed in my execution environment.

My browser / operating system: IPad iOS 17.4, ChromeiOS 124.0.6367.111, No Flash version detected
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 123.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

Now tsmcoder's Forum posts: 210 posts (reference by Yukihisa2022)
-TwentyFour-
Scratcher
500+ posts

This glitch is back again…
LionCoder10
Scratcher
500+ posts

-TwentyFour- wrote:

This glitch is back again…
oh no…
My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.15.7, Safari 16.6, No Flash version detected
king of the pit XD

Last edited by LionCoder10 (May 11, 2024 07:01:46)

I MAY BE WRONG IN THE FORUMS!
Highlight this signature, then hold Shift+Down to see the rest of my signature!

ABOUT ME
MY BEST PROJECTS!

POST MILESTONES: 1st, 5th, 10th, 25th, 50th, 100th, 250th!

Thanks for reading all of my signature :) Comment “curiosity” on my profile if you did