Discuss Scratch

tsmcoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

[MAIN] Missing Projects from the Homepage

-TwentyFour- wrote:

This glitch is back again…
Me too…

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 124.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

Now tsmcoder's Forum posts: 211 posts (reference by Yukihisa2022)
Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

same
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 124.0.0.0, No Flash version detected
win2k
Scratcher
49 posts

I have the same problem rn

Virus!! - Das Studio

Das Studio ist perfekt, um Virus-Projekte hochzuladen und der Welt zu zeigen! Und das schon seit 2019!! Treten Sie jetzt bei. Klicken Sie einfach das Bild an, um das Studio zu besuchen.
IceCreamTub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aw nuts, I was in a coding class earlier this morning & I wanted to check out some of the projects on the front page after class

!! CAUTION: You are currently viewing a POST made by a DEMENTED person !!
pthpthp hrphp, that's da sound of paddle 2 see
Icy | AKA: PhIcicle | Back To The Future Fanboy | Vector Artist

kleemiya_the_furball
Scratcher
500+ posts

AprilMewMew wrote:

I'm experiencing the same issue. Maybe they're working on something so the front page is temporarily down? I'm not really sure…

If they are, they would have posted it on scratch news and forums (+ ST aren't online on the weekends)

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 14541.0.0, Chrome 124.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

New HP RP studio! Please join! o(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)o
press shift+ down arrow to see all of my siggy
(>:D :: sensing) (>:D :: sensing) :: operators // my two *evil* kumquats that guard my signature form being eaten
when [kleemiya_the_furball] finally codes a really good game ::hat events
celebrate :: custom
think [I finally coded a good project]
wait (1) hour :: control
everyone thinks [Too good, must be false reported so it doesn't steal the spotlight!] :: looks
begin [false reporting v] :: motion
gets taken down :: events
switch costume to [crying v]
ST says [let me bring it back and send a alert to everyone who false reported] :: control cap
This is not aimed at anyone in scratch only a short story (This is a work of fiction)
ywps181513
Scratcher
51 posts

BrilliantGamer6 wrote:

I think I may know why. This API link is the only proxy link on Scratch that uses a GET request (i.e. the only proxy link you can view with your browser), and it appears a start tag is missing. It's supposed to show the projects on the front page, but right now it's glitched. This might not be the cause, but there's a chance it is.

Also, reported to be stickied

Edit later: This has been fixed for me, although I'm not sure if this is fixed for everyone else.
It's still not fixed on mine

Meow! I am Matt, nice to meet you!

NovaShrugs926
Scratcher
11 posts

Even more worse I keep getting logged out!

Edit: can someone please tell me what’s causing the logging out account issue?

Last edited by NovaShrugs926 (May 11, 2024 09:37:43)

NovaShrugs926
Scratcher
11 posts

ywps181513 wrote:

BrilliantGamer6 wrote:

I think I may know why. This API link is the only proxy link on Scratch that uses a GET request (i.e. the only proxy link you can view with your browser), and it appears a start tag is missing. It's supposed to show the projects on the front page, but right now it's glitched. This might not be the cause, but there's a chance it is.

Also, reported to be stickied

Edit later: This has been fixed for me, although I'm not sure if this is fixed for everyone else.
It's still not fixed on mine
Is that the bug that makes me keep logging my scratch account out? Because if it is then I’m going to cry.
The_Insane_Creator
Scratcher
24 posts

it says the start tag is broken or something at line 1 and column 1, just add 1 character at the start and it will be ok

Last edited by The_Insane_Creator (May 11, 2024 09:38:38)

check out my working qwerty piano w/ autoplaying:play rush e and much more!l

it's free, and 100% bug free!!, I mean, so free, right?

when green flag clicked
define pain and suffering
define pain and suffering
set [HELP ME v] to (join (HELP ME) (HELP ME))
dragonstar4582
Scratcher
26 posts

I am also experiencing this.

Greetings! This is my signature.

I love to make animations and Scratch.

I'm currently working on improving this signature. It'd be nice if you'd give me some tips!

MyCollegeStudent
Scratcher
28 posts

It’s fixed!!

Hello there!

| This is in work! | Exercise! | If you don’t use your muscles you’ll lose your muscles! | | Stay Hydrated! | My best project! (Or I’d say so…) | Keep Coding! | Good thing you’re on the Scratch Forums! | Also if you don’t use your brain you’ll lose your brain! | FUN! | Have a nice day! |

Thanks for Reading!

(MyCollegeStudent)

tsmcoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

This bug seems to occur sometimes and sometimes not. This timing is the same between scratchers.

Now tsmcoder's Forum posts: 211 posts (reference by Yukihisa2022)
ProPurchase9258
Scratcher
1 post

Good news! The projects are back on the homepage. Check it out yourself!
Cof1k1
Scratcher
6 posts

Scratch team did say they were working on bug fixes, and that some features will be temporarily down. This might be why as well.
The_Awesome_SR-71
Scratcher
4 posts

hmm… the issue still persists for me D: and i waited a whole night
-Nether_Portal-
Scratcher
35 posts

It came back… *deep breath* F
jmdzti_0-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

same

Cubeupload is working 0/10
Highlight+shift+down to see more of my signature

─ BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.
NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES! triple click for more info. /j I just wanted to make fun of the bug. ngl would be funny to see people put this on their signatures. please fix this

Creator of The music finders shop, where you can get your favorite songs, without having to download from pesky websites!

My posts
My forum identifier:
uNnqYgxb7K

Keep on being creative :)

did you know that there's a way to use other emojis in the forums? Learn more…

Extra emojis

Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm experiencing this bug right now.

If you are seeing this, you've found my old signature because my banner isn't loading for some reason. It is most likely due to your system admin blocking cubeupload, or because it simply hasn't loaded yet. Comment ‘null5’ on my profile to show you found the secret.

Manager of Quantum Games and Quantum Software
Are you an experienced Scratcher? Join the Jurassic Park: Security Shift Development Team at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34523787
TheCoderEngineerG
Scratcher
10 posts

it came back
plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

It came back…

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make. (Credits to ZaChary) My signature thankfully hasn't been eaten by an evil kumquat yet, so I hope it remains that way. My 100th post!! Be sure to follow after watching my animations!!
Please note that I may sometimes give out incorrect information.
Ever wondered why your project wasn't showing up in the search bar or on trending? Here is an explanation why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p1zLeGoXLQ