Discuss Scratch

-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Host Transfer Topic | Christian HQ

Bump (King of the Page )

Last edited by -Expo (May 18, 2024 15:17:04)

Scroll down / desplazarse hacia abajo | El español está abajo :D | Gib internet

Hello, I'm @-Expo! I'm a veteran Scratcher and member of the Scratch translation team who has been on Scratch ever since I was four (a long time ago!) In real life, I am a proffesional footballer for the Asociación de Fútbol Argentino and Brighton. I'm a huge Huge FC Barcelona Fan and loyal subject to Rosario Central. I use scratch for coding, making friends, and helping people out. I hope you enjoy my projects!

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
Predicador
Scratcher
16 posts

I personally think it should be @-Expo not only because we are family, but because out of those 3 he is the most active and most contributing manager in the studio imo

@-Expo's cousin. He's a cool guy, so check him out
I'm also cool I think / @-Expo's primo. Es un tipo genial, así que échale un vistazo,
yo también soy genial creo que soy

Messi the goat!
NerdPresident
Scratcher
25 posts

I think that @-expo should be host, as he is really active, respectful and contributes a lot
Edit: I allot think that since it is a big studio, we should have someone who’s an legal adult as of May 2024 to be host

Last edited by NerdPresident (May 18, 2024 16:55:16)

I’m just a somewhat sensitive ginger who believes that gingers don’t exist
-Halo
-Fallout
-Atheism

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment

I’m working on a story about a boy of the Last Village on Earth
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just make -Expo studio owner already y'all ☠️

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
help_the_animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Rodri wrote:

+1

Smiley

Time on Scratch: 6 Years
Pronouns: Any
CHECK OUT MY MAP: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/939077760/
Predicador
Scratcher
16 posts

Bump

@-Expo's cousin. He's a cool guy, so check him out
I'm also cool I think / @-Expo's primo. Es un tipo genial, así que échale un vistazo,
yo también soy genial creo que soy

Messi the goat!
NerdPresident
Scratcher
25 posts

help_the_animals wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

+1
+1

-Halo
-Fallout
-Atheism

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment

-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hello fellow members of Christian HQ! I am happy to announce that after my discussion with @Jets-fan-2187, there are only 2 candidates left for the Christian HQ Studio Host Transfer!

-Expo (topic Host) V. Bandit_MVR_2023

Meanwhile, there are many people who have joined the race for Vice Host:

Jets-fan-2187 | Jonathan50 | help_the_animals | Mathboss12 | amethyst_queen

Again, I wish to extend my gratitude for all of the people who have took the time to help with this huge transfer, and the 1.7k people have have took the time to view this topic. Much love, and God bless!

Last edited by -Expo (May 19, 2024 17:17:43)

Hello, I'm @-Expo! I'm a veteran Scratcher and member of the Scratch translation team who has been on Scratch ever since I was four (a long time ago!) In real life, I am a proffesional footballer for the Asociación de Fútbol Argentino and Brighton. I'm a huge Huge FC Barcelona Fan and loyal subject to Rosario Central. I use scratch for coding, making friends, and helping people out. I hope you enjoy my projects!

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
NerdPresident
Scratcher
25 posts

now what

-Halo
-Fallout
-Atheism

BobsBehindTheOrange
Scratcher
9 posts

Just get Pope Francis to become the host, not that hard. Jokes aside I know I don’t really have a say in the matter but I’m going for expo and help the animals for vice. God bless.
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NerdPresident wrote:

now what
either one of us forfeits or we debate.

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
Hope_In_The_Cross
Scratcher
12 posts

I'm really torn about the hosts- both have great qualities for the job. I'll go for MathBoss12 being Vice host tho!

Edit: All candidates are great and I'd be happy with whatever! If I had to choose a host, I'd say Bandit.

Last edited by Hope_In_The_Cross (May 19, 2024 21:21:44)

help_the_animals
Scratcher
100+ posts

I know we aren't voting host but could we at least vote for vice host since it's not as big as host

Smiley

Time on Scratch: 6 Years
Pronouns: Any
CHECK OUT MY MAP: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/939077760/
Bandit_MVR_2023
Scratcher
96 posts

Hope_In_The_Cross wrote:

I'm really torn about the hosts- both have great qualities for the job. I'll go for MathBoss12 being Vice host tho!

Edit: All candidates are great and I'd be happy with whatever! If I had to choose a host, I'd say Bandit.

thanks so much hope <3
Mathboss12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well, then the question we should be asking is what makes a good host? Activity level? Theological knowledge? Scratch experience? Experience with studio management?

Hello World
-ΣΒ

Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Also Rivers & Robots “Burn for You” really hits
Bandit_MVR_2023
Scratcher
96 posts

help_the_animals wrote:

I know we aren't voting host but could we at least vote for vice host since it's not as big as host

that sounds like a fair idea
NerdPresident
Scratcher
25 posts

Mathboss12 wrote:

Well, then the question we should be asking is what makes a good host? Activity level? Theological knowledge? Scratch experience? Experience with studio management?

I think a mix of theological knowledge, and attributes of a good leader is needed

-Halo
-Fallout
-Atheism

BobsBehindTheOrange
Scratcher
9 posts

Mathboss12 wrote:

Activity is a must, if something happenes we need them on the spot. (With exceptions of course for real life stuff But theological knowledge is also a must, after all this is the biggest Christian studio on scratch, we are going to need to at least somewhat represent Christianity.
Mathboss12
Scratcher
100+ posts

NerdPresident wrote:

Mathboss12 wrote:

I think a mix of theological knowledge, and attributes of a good leader is needed

The issue with this is that the studio is interdenominational. By whose standards, by whose doctrine, would we test the candidates? Of course, we wouldn’t get someone with little experience, but still, it would be a hard thing to measure.

Hello World
-ΣΒ

Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Also Rivers & Robots “Burn for You” really hits
BobsBehindTheOrange
Scratcher
9 posts

Mathboss12 wrote:

NerdPresident wrote:

Mathboss12 wrote:

The issue with this is that the studio is interdenominational. By whose standards, by whose doctrine, would we test the candidates? Of course, we wouldn’t get someone with little experience, but still, it would be a hard thing to measure.

Good point.