Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (CLOSED) ✾ Cal's Art Booth ✾ | All your artistic needs here! | Thumbnails, Banners, PFP's, & More! [RSS Feed]
ThatOneKaiser
Scratcher
6 posts

(CLOSED) ✾ Cal's Art Booth ✾ | All your artistic needs here! | Thumbnails, Banners, PFP's, & More!

RandomNewEnglander wrote:

ThatOneKaiser wrote:

Username: @ThatOneKaiser
Product: Pikelhaubbe
Deadline: Whenever, idc
Desc: (Pikelhaubbe) Basicly just a regular Pikelhaubbe, but with some futuristic stuff, including yellow transparent goggles with no outline attached to the hat for the wearer to use, eagle on the pikelhaubbe has yellow glowing eyes, and an Iron Cross on the chest of the eagle (eagle, iron cross and tip of the hat is gold) (if confused, use the Pikelhaubbe that I currently use as a refrence).
Following: No
Read Rules: Yep
hey, dis is closed, sorry :3
mb, thx for telling me

G̴̖̤͛̃̌û̴̦̥̩̠̚ť̸̨̈́e̵̜͛ň̵̰̖ ̴̰͈̫̀̐̍Ṫ̷̳̥̆à̸̮͓̖͉g̴͈͗̊̄͗
RandomNewEnglander
Scratcher
17 posts

(CLOSED) ✾ Cal's Art Booth ✾ | All your artistic needs here! | Thumbnails, Banners, PFP's, & More!

ThatOneKaiser wrote:

RandomNewEnglander wrote:

ThatOneKaiser wrote:

Username: @ThatOneKaiser
Product: Pikelhaubbe
Deadline: Whenever, idc
Desc: (Pikelhaubbe) Basicly just a regular Pikelhaubbe, but with some futuristic stuff, including yellow transparent goggles with no outline attached to the hat for the wearer to use, eagle on the pikelhaubbe has yellow glowing eyes, and an Iron Cross on the chest of the eagle (eagle, iron cross and tip of the hat is gold) (if confused, use the Pikelhaubbe that I currently use as a refrence).
Following: No
Read Rules: Yep
hey, dis is closed, sorry :3
mb, thx for telling me
No prob, Just wait until he's done with some more orders, then he'll be open
Thanks for comin here!
Have a great day :3

Nah, I'd lose.
RandomNewEnglander
Scratcher
17 posts

Lee R. Jenkins (Lee Roy Jenkins)

Nah, I'd lose.
Championforeves
Scratcher
60 posts

RUH ROH
Being inactive be like

Last edited by Championforeves (May 6, 2024 18:27:25)

~ Open MAP! I need all of the artists, animators, and dystopian novel fans you can find! –> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/765305/
~ June Idan <3
☆Shoot for the stars, Aim for the moon!♡
☆ ⋆。°✩Never Back Down, Never What?!☆ ⋆。°✩

RandomNewEnglander
Scratcher
17 posts

Championforeves wrote:

RUH ROH
Bring inactive be like
Being* (i just need aggdividee)

Nah, I'd lose.
callmehNOOB123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Championforeves wrote:

RUH ROH
Being inactive be like
I'm not on that often anymore, I suggest you check out another shop.

This is my 100th post
RandomNewEnglander
Scratcher
17 posts

callmehNOOB123 wrote:

Championforeves wrote:

RUH ROH
Being inactive be like
I'm not on that often anymore, I suggest you check out another shop.
wormp wormp 3:

Nah, I'd lose.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (CLOSED) ✾ Cal's Art Booth ✾ | All your artistic needs here! | Thumbnails, Banners, PFP's, & More! [RSS Feed]