Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (CLOSED) ✾ Cal's Art Booth ✾ | All your artistic needs here! | Thumbnails, Banners, PFP's, & More! [RSS Feed]
-heika-
Scratcher
7 posts

(CLOSED) ✾ Cal's Art Booth ✾ | All your artistic needs here! | Thumbnails, Banners, PFP's, & More!

Username: AngryTree
Product: OC
Deadline: Doesn't matter
Colors: Same as my profile picture
Description: Turn my profile picture into a simplified cartoon
Are you following this post: Yes
Have you read our rules: Yes
Championforeves
Scratcher
60 posts

(CLOSED) ✾ Cal's Art Booth ✾ | All your artistic needs here! | Thumbnails, Banners, PFP's, & More!

Hello!
I have created a new gacha story called Aurora! I think that the story could be really captivating once it gets going! However, the thumbnail kinda sucks and I wish for a better quality one.. So here I am!

Username: Championforeves
Product: Thumbnail
Deadline: {Max: Around the middle of April}
Colors: Purple, Magenta, Yellow, and (maybe)Teal or any other colors you think will fit!
Description: The thumbnail right now is just my OC's glowing eyes on the backdrop of an aurora borealis. I was hoping for something similar! My OC has purple/magenta eyes, dark brown skin, and black hair that fades to purple at the ends(or black ombré to purple). Like in my pfp! If this is still kinda vague I can explain more!

Last edited by Championforeves (April 28, 2024 22:16:46)

~ Open MAP! I need all of the artists, animators, and dystopian novel fans you can find! –> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/765305/
~ June Idan <3
☆Shoot for the stars, Aim for the moon!♡
☆ ⋆。°✩Never Back Down, Never What?!☆ ⋆。°✩

Snicker_Doodlesss
Scratcher
11 posts

Hello, question! When it said you made OCs, are you like, coming up with them yourself, or are you drawing other's OCs? Ty!

-Snicker
══════════════════
➼ Any pronouns

Have an amazing day!
when green flag clicked
set [Snicker] to [here!]
callmehNOOB123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Snicker_Doodlesss wrote:

Hello, question! When it said you made OCs, are you like, coming up with them yourself, or are you drawing other's OCs? Ty!
I could do both :3, just give me a prompt, or a basic idea of what you want, and I'll make smth

This is my 100th post
callmehNOOB123
Scratcher
100+ posts

-lCosl- wrote:

callmehNOOB123 wrote:

We're planning to open up jobs when there is more demand.
Could we partner then?
Sure! Just send over your Banner ID, Shop Name, & 15 words or less to describe your shop, or your shops motto.

This is my 100th post
-heika-
Scratcher
7 posts

-heika- wrote:

Correction
My username is no longer AngryTree, I'm now @-heika-
callmehNOOB123
Scratcher
100+ posts

-heika- wrote:

-heika- wrote:

Correction
My username is no longer AngryTree, I'm now @-heika-

Alright!

This is my 100th post
iguanagreg1
Scratcher
24 posts

Username: iguanagreg1
Link of product: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/996696630
Compliments or Critiques: very good (i don't have an artistic eye tbh)
Star Rating: ★★★★★★/5
RandomNewEnglander
Scratcher
17 posts

guten tag

Username:RandomNewEnglander
Product: Dreadnought (spaceship)
Deadline: whenever
Colors: Gray, white, basically grayscale, then for the windows, maybe a desaturated red?
Description: need this for value
Are you following this post: hel yea
Have you read our rules: def

Nah, I'd lose.
callmehNOOB123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

This is my 100th post
RandomNewEnglander
Scratcher
17 posts

callmehNOOB123 wrote:

Bump
yes

Nah, I'd lose.
Tieuntie16
Scratcher
11 posts

Hey can I have a pfp too. Either based on my current pfp or just my countryball

a
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tieuntie16 wrote:

Hey can I have a pfp too. Either based on my current pfp or just my countryball
I believe you should use the order form.

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
Tieuntie16
Scratcher
11 posts

where is it and how should I use it?

a
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tieuntie16 wrote:

where is it and how should I use it?
This is the form, just fill out the spaces:

Username:
Product:
Deadline: (1 Week Min)
Colors:
Description: (Be specific, or give color scheme)
Are you following this post:
Have you read our rules:

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
Tieuntie16
Scratcher
11 posts

Username:Tieuntie16
Product: PFP
Deadline: 1 week
Colors: Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Red
Description: My current pfp remade
Are you following this post: yeah
Have you read our rules: yes

a
-desktopthesecond-
Scratcher
1 post

Username:-desktopthesecond-
Link of product:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1000549276/
Compliments or Critiques:this single-handedly made me want to come back (idk if i should)
Star Rating: ★★★★★
RandomNewEnglander
Scratcher
17 posts

Hay, Just an order update, if you haven't already started it, please don't go all out on the detail, as my stamnky chromebook can't handel eit

Nah, I'd lose.
ThatOneKaiser
Scratcher
6 posts

Username: @ThatOneKaiser
Product: Pikelhaubbe
Deadline: Whenever, idc
Desc: (Pikelhaubbe) Basicly just a regular Pikelhaubbe, but with some futuristic stuff, including yellow transparent goggles with no outline attached to the hat for the wearer to use, eagle on the pikelhaubbe has yellow glowing eyes, and an Iron Cross on the chest of the eagle (eagle, iron cross and tip of the hat is gold) (if confused, use the Pikelhaubbe that I currently use as a refrence).
Following: No
Read Rules: Yep

G̴̖̤͛̃̌û̴̦̥̩̠̚ť̸̨̈́e̵̜͛ň̵̰̖ ̴̰͈̫̀̐̍Ṫ̷̳̥̆à̸̮͓̖͉g̴͈͗̊̄͗
RandomNewEnglander
Scratcher
17 posts

ThatOneKaiser wrote:

Username: @ThatOneKaiser
Product: Pikelhaubbe
Deadline: Whenever, idc
Desc: (Pikelhaubbe) Basicly just a regular Pikelhaubbe, but with some futuristic stuff, including yellow transparent goggles with no outline attached to the hat for the wearer to use, eagle on the pikelhaubbe has yellow glowing eyes, and an Iron Cross on the chest of the eagle (eagle, iron cross and tip of the hat is gold) (if confused, use the Pikelhaubbe that I currently use as a refrence).
Following: No
Read Rules: Yep
hey, dis is closed, sorry :3

Nah, I'd lose.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (CLOSED) ✾ Cal's Art Booth ✾ | All your artistic needs here! | Thumbnails, Banners, PFP's, & More! [RSS Feed]