Discuss Scratch

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

Guys, I have a very serious problem with sister location
Ennard is at least a foot taller than Michael
and yet

ennard is a spaghetti man, therefore, he wouldn't stay in his usual…stance.
But uh, who cares about heights- FNaF breaks real life animatronic physics so that shouldn't be concerning-
somewhat

the entire ordeal is concerning

you aren't wrong there, bud.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█░▄▄
▒▒▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
▒▒█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▒▒▒▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░░░░░▀░░░░░█
▒▒▒▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

when I receive [new show v]
set mind [hyperfixated v]
say [i love this show] for (∞) secs
if <(show) = [finished]> then
think [man, I miss](show)
end
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

and yet

But uh, who cares about heights- FNaF breaks real life animatronic physics so that shouldn't be concerning-
somewhat

ennard is both male and female as she has baby and ballora in her and he has funtime foxy and funtime freddy in him. think about that first

Last edited by cs477778 (Oct. 22, 2018 12:40:01)

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

and yet

somewhat

ennard is both male and female as she has baby and ballora in her and he has funtime foxy and funtime freddy in him. think about that first
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
█████│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│████
████└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░███
███░░└┐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░┌┘░░██
███░┌┘▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄└┐░░██
██▌░▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄░▐██
███─┘░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░└─███
██▀▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░▓▓░▀██
██▄▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓░▓▓▄███
████▄─┘█████████████└─▄████
█████░░▐███████████▌░░█████
██████░░▀█████████▀░░▐█████
███████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▄██████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄████████
███████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████

████╗████████╗██╗███████╗███╗═══███╗████████╗
═██╔╝═══██╔══╝╚█║██╔════╝████╗═████║██╔═════╝
═██║════██║════╚╝███████╗██╔████╔██║█████╗
═██║════██║══════╚════██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══╝
████╗═══██║══════███████║██║═╚═╝═██║███████╗

end
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

and yet

somewhat

Can you please stop with the copy and paste-

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

and yet

somewhat

alright also
if ballora is william's wife, baby/elizabeth and michael would both be her children
and do i have to explain that further
i could go on and on naming all the problems, we all could

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

and yet

somewhat

Can you please stop with the copy and paste-
Nope.

end
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RWQFSFASXC
what decodings do you find interesting?
I like the “PERSISTING” (he will come back, he always does), “HE WAS ALSO T”(here, rapped, something) and the “SPRINGTRAP” one is a bit of a stretch but it's interesting as heck
guess i'll in bed staring at the ceiling all night trying to figure out rwq's backstory

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

RWQFSFASXC
I like the “PERSISTING” (he will come back, he always does), “HE WAS ALSO T”(here, rapped, something) and the “SPRINGTRAP” one is a bit of a stretch but it's interesting as heck
guess i'll in bed staring at the ceiling all night trying to figure out rwq's backstory
I've heard about the PERSISTING thing with RWQ, really interesting
What's in the code of the first couple FNaF games might not even be that important, as Scott might not have even known that people would go there, back in 2014, but maybe…

The Shadow animatronics are probably, in my opinion, the creepiest “rare” animatronics in the entire franchise, just because of how mysterious and unexplained they are.
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

RWQFSFASXC
What's in the code of the first couple FNaF games might not even be that important, as Scott might not have even known that people would go there, back in 2014, but maybe…

The Shadow animatronics are probably, in my opinion, the creepiest “rare” animatronics in the entire franchise, just because of how mysterious and unexplained they are.
i was disappointed shadow freddy ended up an antagonist

so disappointed i started calling him blackbeary instead of shadow freddy

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

RWQFSFASXC

i was disappointed shadow freddy ended up an antagonist

so disappointed i started calling him blackbeary instead of shadow freddy
OOF

end
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who wants to bug matpat about him being wrong

Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"

Reply by Scott: Fnaf is completely grounded in real world science, it's logic is flawless. your the ones who are Flawed*game creator attacks fanbase and is killed in his sleep*

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

Who wants to bug matpat about him being wrong

Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"

Reply by Scott: Fnaf is completely grounded in real world science, it's logic is flawless. your the ones who are Flawed*game creator attacks fanbase and is killed in his sleep*
OOF
Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"Let's make fun of the Fnaf universe and it's logic for one moment"

Last edited by crabclaw118 (Nov. 6, 2018 08:13:41)

end
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, guys!
Today's my birthday!!

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

Hey, guys!
Today's my birthday!!
Happy Birthday!

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alright I went around my school asking “Why do you think purple guy killed the kids?”
Here were my responses
Who's purple guy?

Because he was a freaking idiot.

Who's purple guy?

Why's he purple?

His name is literally purple guy?

'Cause he was purple.

Is this some of your FNAF * again? Stop asking me FNAF questions, it's getting really annoying.

*i walked up to a kid and he immediately dodged away*

Because he was autistic.

What?

Am I missing something, who's purple guy?

Who the heck is purple guy?

Ooh, you like FNAF too?

“Purple guy”

There is no reason to kill children. It's a sin and- *i walked away*

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Oh, isn't his name William?

Who's purple guy?

Am I missing something?

Who's purple guy?

Wait, there's a murderer walking around?

*no answer, this guy just stared at me*

Wait, his name's purple guy?

Who's that?

Huh?

WHO. IS. PURPLE. GUY.

You asked me this earlier.

HE WILL COME BACK. HE ALWAYS DOES. (this kid is awesome)

Purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Oh, he's from that bear game!

Cancer. (I kid you not he said this and walked away)

*weird stares from some people whose conversation i interrupted*

AMOOGEN DROOGENS. (inside joke)

Who's purple guy?

What?

Stop asking me questions.

You play Five Nights at Freddy's?

Because he hated the Fazbear's.

Who's that?

Who's purple guy?

Am I missing something?

Is this some sort of inside joke or whatnot?

Who?

And ending with the best, “Because he was angry with the universe that he was a deformed grape.”

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

Alright I went around my school asking “Why do you think purple guy killed the kids?”
Here were my responses
Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Why's he purple?

'Cause he was purple.

Is this some of your FNAF * again? Stop asking me FNAF questions, it's getting really annoying.

Because he was autistic.

What?

Ooh, you like FNAF too?

“Purple guy”

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Am I missing something?

Who's purple guy?

Who's that?

Huh?

WHO. IS. PURPLE. GUY.

Purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

What?

Who's that?

Who's purple guy?

Am I missing something?

Who?

And ending with the best, “Because he was angry with the universe that he was a deformed grape.”

Oh my gosh
This is the most effort I've ever seen put into a post on this forum
(I've been here since August 2017)
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

Here were my responses
Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Why's he purple?

'Cause he was purple.

Because he was autistic.

What?

Ooh, you like FNAF too?

“Purple guy”

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Am I missing something?

Who's purple guy?

Who's that?

Huh?

WHO. IS. PURPLE. GUY.

Purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

What?

Who's that?

Who's purple guy?

Am I missing something?

Who?

wHo'S pUrPlE gUy???

-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Why's he purple?

'Cause he was purple.

Because he was autistic.

What?

Ooh, you like FNAF too?

“Purple guy”

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Am I missing something?

Who's purple guy?

Who's that?

Huh?

WHO. IS. PURPLE. GUY.

Purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

Who's purple guy?

What?

Who's that?

Who's purple guy?

Am I missing something?

Who?

T H A T B E A R G A M E

DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT A PANINI IS????
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

The children gather ‘round if they could only know
The nightmares that exist behind the happy show
I used to be just like them
A smile across my face
Until this place of innocence
Transformed into my cage

Look at me now!
Prisoner inside of the body I possess
Look at me now!
Teaming with the power I will tear into your flesh
Forever walk the darkness chained
Filled with growing rage
Look at me now!
I’m just like you
Both trapped with no hope to escape
Look at me now!
yes i spent the last 2 hours typing this song lyrics up XD why? because im bored

Call me bitter
Or a killer
And anything else that you want to
'Cause I lived too long unforgiven
And said goodbye to my heaven
In the darkness I have risen
I'm content to be the villain
Call me twisted
Or a sinner
Demon, monster, evil it's all true!
'Cause when you look at me all you see is a dangerous machine
Who I am to argue with it?
Here comes the killing spree!

Look at me now!
Look at me now!
Filled with growing rage
Look at me now!
I'm just like you
Look at me now!

I am two sides of a face
And I don't feel that I can ever leave this place
With any moment I'm a child
Or a demon filled with rage
The paths are still the same
Our paths are still the same!

Look at me now!
Look at me now!
Filled with growing rage
Look at me now!
I'm just like you
Look at me now!

Last edited by cs477778 (Oct. 29, 2018 19:46:01)