Discuss Scratch

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

cs477778 wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.
I think it was Old Foxy. After all, his mouth is open. Also, I've heard that the victim of the bite was the guard for the first game. Apparently, the second game character is the murderer (Golden Freddy suit) which is why the animatronics (who the police are controlling), are trying to kill.

I would think that the old animatronics would be too broken, and that they wouldn't come out in the daytime anyway, since their free - roaming mode is only turned on at night. Also, the missing children thing happened between nights 5 and 6, the Phone Guy tells you that, and he also explains why they come towards you; they're malfunctioning. Mike Schmidt (night guard in first game) as the victim of the Bite is plausible, as he only gets 1/2 minimum wage and one of the justifiable reasons for that is because of brain damage, but Jeremy Fitzgerald (night guard in second game) is definitely the most likely victim. Also, he gets fired right after he does his day shift, and one reason for that is probably because of being the Bite victim, and he would've quit anyway. On a completely different note, since the first two night guards have been men, I wonder if the night guard in the third game will be a woman this time.
but they had to be out at one point because the children drawings have them in some of them.

I hope you notice Withered Foxy and Mangle have dullened teeth, which would do…not a lot of damage. (NOT TO BE RUDE). And I don't think their jaws would nesceraily cooperate to do the bite.
Also i agree with the drawing part of it.

Last edited by -_PastelGoat_- (Oct. 3, 2018 16:35:40)

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

-snoop-
1. Circus baby pizza world came before fazbear fright, about 11 years after the other locations. “What really happened to charlie?” is the question john cant get off his mind. Meanwhile, another resturant opens up (Circus Baby's Pizza World) with kidnappings all to similar to freddy fazbear's pizza.
2. The pizzeria simulator restuarant and the jrs restuarnt are opened at the same time. That place, might not be jrs, but the pizzeria simulator restuarant, considering henry and william spend all their time at fredbear's.
3. Although i still dont like the evidence, it points towards golden freddy and fredbear being the same person.
4. That would leave these Restaurant with this timeline (IF IM CORRECT)
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )
Baby's (Old Location) (This reason is early in the timeline, but circus baby's isn't is because its a springlock suit that came from baby's old location)
2.Freddy Fazbear's pizza (1980-1993) (this one has to run this long considering the crying child has nightmares about him, meaning he has seen them before, but this is impossible if he dies and freddy fazbear pizza comes out in 1990.
3. Pizzeria Simulator (Somewhere between 1983-1987 (Considering The puppet hasn't been inhabited by charlie yet, and there is no golden freddy.)
4. Jrs. (1987-1990) (Considering its 1987 and your only the second employee to work there)
5. Circus Baby's Pizza World (somewhere between 2000 and 2003) (William made another circus baby pizza world, but his daughter gets
killed, a supposed gas leak, and more kidnappings, cause it to be closed shortly.
6. Fazbear Fright (2017-2017) Fazbear Fright burns to the ground.
7. Circus Baby Rentals (2017-???) (This comes after Fazbear Fright proven in the cutscene where micheal is at a burned down fazbear fright, saying im going to come find you father.)
Pizzeria Simulator (???-???) after fazbear fright, they fix up pizzeria simulator, lure baby, molten freddy, and springtrap and burn them all down, taking henry's daughter so she can rest.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
uhm, who's john and charlie…?

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

-snoop-
1. Circus baby pizza world came before fazbear fright, about 11 years after the other locations. “What really happened to charlie?” is the question john cant get off his mind. Meanwhile, another resturant opens up (Circus Baby's Pizza World) with kidnappings all to similar to freddy fazbear's pizza.
2. The pizzeria simulator restuarant and the jrs restuarnt are opened at the same time. That place, might not be jrs, but the pizzeria simulator restuarant, considering henry and william spend all their time at fredbear's.
3. Although i still dont like the evidence, it points towards golden freddy and fredbear being the same person.
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )
Baby's (Old Location) (This reason is early in the timeline, but circus baby's isn't is because its a springlock suit that came from baby's old location)
2.Freddy Fazbear's pizza (1980-1993) (this one has to run this long considering the crying child has nightmares about him, meaning he has seen them before, but this is impossible if he dies and freddy fazbear pizza comes out in 1990.
3. Pizzeria Simulator (Somewhere between 1983-1987 (Considering The puppet hasn't been inhabited by charlie yet, and there is no golden freddy.)
4. Jrs. (1987-1990) (Considering its 1987 and your only the second employee to work there)
5. Circus Baby's Pizza World (somewhere between 2000 and 2003) (William made another circus baby pizza world, but his daughter gets
killed, a supposed gas leak, and more kidnappings, cause it to be closed shortly.
7. Circus Baby Rentals (2017-???) (This comes after Fazbear Fright proven in the cutscene where micheal is at a burned down fazbear fright, saying im going to come find you father.)
Pizzeria Simulator (???-???) after fazbear fright, they fix up pizzeria simulator, lure baby, molten freddy, and springtrap and burn them all down, taking henry's daughter so she can rest.

I think characters from the books?
Mind you, I never read them

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

-snoop-
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )

Scott's already said the books aren't canon so…

--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can we post things that aren't theories?
because if so

this channel has never heard of five nights at freddy's and yet

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lel

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zafzaf wrote:

lel
so close to 10000

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

-snoop-
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )

Scott's already said the books aren't canon so…

Exactly so. That's what kinda annoys me.
Though uhhh…
He said its not 100% cannon, so there's some things that are cannon in the book.

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

because if so

Well, I guess this is FNaF related, and we're at 10000 already and this hasn't been taken down after all the perferred offtopics.
So I think this is just FNaF

Last edited by -_PastelGoat_- (Oct. 4, 2018 02:12:51)

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

because if so

Well, I guess this is FNaF related, and we're at 10000 already and this hasn't been taken down after all the perferred offtopics.
congrat u win

But I feel like the 10,000th comment should have been more grand than that. I guess it still reflected how much the forum has grown since like 2014

I've been here consistently since August 2017, just wondering, am I the oldest?
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

because if so

congrat u win

But I feel like the 10,000th comment should have been more grand than that. I guess it still reflected how much the forum has grown since like 2014

mmm ty.

Also, yeahhh…
Should've been more grand than that.
Should the 11,000th comment be grander than this one?

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

because if so

My 2nd chance got taken again
if <[crabclaw118] = [comment 10000]> then 
play sound [Celebration v]

else
broadcast [RAGE v]
end

when I receive [new show v]
set mind [hyperfixated v]
say [i love this show] for (∞) secs
if <(show) = [finished]> then
think [man, I miss](show)
end
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

because if so

My 2nd chance got taken again

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

-snoop-
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )

from the book. You've never read it?

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Golden Freddy is starting to act like William Afton (THEORY)

Ok so recently, i've looked up what eisoptrophobia is, since its a song in Ultimate custom night. Here is what ive come up with

Eisoptrophobia is the fear of mirrors or of seeing oneself in a mirror The origin of the word eisoptro is Greek (meaning mirror) and phobia is Greek (meaning fear). This fear could have developed in the early history, when people used to use ponds and still waters as mirrors (or looking glasses).

Ponds huh? Kind of like old man concequences pond. Also, you go into the pond. This could explain why OMC tells you to leave the demons to his demons, rest your own soul, there is nothing left, because golden freddy it starting to be like William, and OMC doesn't want him to.

Also this instantly made me think of Pig patch's quote "If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by. What if he is talking about the Pond, that could lead to an underground river. This could be why it crashes. But surprisingly NOBODY had yet to think of sitting by the pond as Pig Patch says to see what happens.

Maybe, thats what OMC was doing, think about it. He never moves. Even in UCN he is still, but he catches fish, is he waiting for his enemy to float by. Or maybe even Golden FReddy, after all, why is he there is the first place, waiting to see William's body float by, per suggestion from pig patch. Tell me what you guys think, and what evidence you have to support this, or be against this.

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

Golden Freddy is starting to act like William Afton (THEORY)

Ok so recently, i've looked up what eisoptrophobia is, since its a song in Ultimate custom night. Here is what ive come up with

Eisoptrophobia is the fear of mirrors or of seeing oneself in a mirror The origin of the word eisoptro is Greek (meaning mirror) and phobia is Greek (meaning fear). This fear could have developed in the early history, when people used to use ponds and still waters as mirrors (or looking glasses).

Ponds huh? Kind of like old man concequences pond. Also, you go into the pond. This could explain why OMC tells you to leave the demons to his demons, rest your own soul, there is nothing left, because golden freddy it starting to be like William, and OMC doesn't want him to.

Also this instantly made me think of Pig patch's quote "If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by. What if he is talking about the Pond, that could lead to an underground river. This could be why it crashes. But surprisingly NOBODY had yet to think of sitting by the pond as Pig Patch says to see what happens.

Maybe, thats what OMC was doing, think about it. He never moves. Even in UCN he is still, but he catches fish, is he waiting for his enemy to float by. Or maybe even Golden FReddy, after all, why is he there is the first place, waiting to see William's body float by, per suggestion from pig patch. Tell me what you guys think, and what evidence you have to support this, or be against this.

Oh woah-
That actually makes sense.

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

-snoop-
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )

No…
But the books aren't canon themselves, they may give hints and the lore may be similar but Scott's *indirectly* said that they don't directly tie in with the games.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

because if so

congrat u win

Yeah, the 10,000th comment should have been a lot more special.

Also, I've been here longer than you have. (June 2016)

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

-snoop-
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )

No…
But the books aren't canon themselves, they may give hints and the lore may be similar but Scott's *indirectly* said that they don't directly tie in with the games.
He said that not everything is similar to the books, and it's not, like in the books, henry commits suicide, but in the game, he's still alive. And scott said that the books were in fact, 100% canon

--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

-snoop-
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )

No…
He said that not everything is similar to the books, and it's not, like in the books, henry commits suicide, but in the game, he's still alive. And scott said that the books were in fact, 100% canon
Source?