Discuss Scratch

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

crabclaw118 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

wait did a bunch of old posts get deleted or something because now there's only 9970……..
Yay ii get a 2nd chance
Pfft, I'll beat you again, and get the “congrat you win” trophy.

Last edited by zafzaf (Sept. 30, 2018 11:23:00)

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Matpat said that Jr's is the Toy Freddy's. I disagree-
(Read all of this, I spent a lot of time on this )
It would have to be the original, four-animatronic Freddy's, where the Withered animatronics came from. Here's why:

1. Nightmare Animatronics in FNaF 4
If the Crying Child witnessed the original Missing Children Incident, then he would be having nightmares about the original four animatronics.
Notice the nightmare animatronics' designs- Chica has two parts of her head, like Withered Chica, and Foxy has only one cheek spike, like Withered Foxy.
Chica's bib also says “Let's Eat!!!” like the original and withered.

BroBBoy wrote:

2. William Afton being banned from Freddy's, and the Security Puppet Minigame & Fruity Arcade Maze Game

I think each of the secret minigames (Fruity Arcade, Midnight Motorist, and Security Puppet) are all connected, and they have a chronological order to them-
1. Fruity Arcade Maze Game- Afton lures Susie to the back by emotionally manipulating her into thinking her dog was alive. This would mean this is the original Missing Children Incident.
2. Midnight Motorist- William Afton is banned from Jr's, aka the original Freddy's
3. Security Puppet Minigame- Afton can no longer go INSIDE the restaurant, so he kills a child OUTSIDE the restaurant, and the child fuses with the Marionette
The timing is a bit iffy, but you've made me rethink my understanding of the give gifts-give life minigame. It doesn't really make sense, though, as William would have had to kill the kids really close to or after he killed Henry's daughter because we see without the Puppet they wouldn't possess the animatronics… A little more explanation for this one would be nice.

BroBBoy wrote:

3. Jr's being the Toy establishment just makes no sense
Then there would have to be like a billion other Freddy's that came before it (the original 4-animatronic one, Circus Baby's, Fredbear's, and Freddy's with Golden Freddy), and we know that this takes place very early in the series. The Toy Freddy's is the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
FNAF2 being a prequel screwed up the timeline pretty bad, didn't it…

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

It would have to be the original, four-animatronic Freddy's, where the Withered animatronics came from. Here's why:

If the Crying Child witnessed the original Missing Children Incident, then he would be having nightmares about the original four animatronics.
Notice the nightmare animatronics' designs- Chica has two parts of her head, like Withered Chica, and Foxy has only one cheek spike, like Withered Foxy.

BroBBoy wrote:

2. William Afton being banned from Freddy's, and the Security Puppet Minigame & Fruity Arcade Maze Game

I think each of the secret minigames (Fruity Arcade, Midnight Motorist, and Security Puppet) are all connected, and they have a chronological order to them-
1. Fruity Arcade Maze Game- Afton lures Susie to the back by emotionally manipulating her into thinking her dog was alive. This would mean this is the original Missing Children Incident.
2. Midnight Motorist- William Afton is banned from Jr's, aka the original Freddy's
3. Security Puppet Minigame- Afton can no longer go INSIDE the restaurant, so he kills a child OUTSIDE the restaurant, and the child fuses with the Marionette
The timing is a bit iffy, but you've made me rethink my understanding of the give gifts-give life minigame. It doesn't really make sense, though, as William would have had to kill the kids really close to or after he killed Henry's daughter because we see without the Puppet they wouldn't possess the animatronics… A little more explanation for this one would be nice.

BroBBoy wrote:

Then there would have to be like a billion other Freddy's that came before it (the original 4-animatronic one, Circus Baby's, Fredbear's, and Freddy's with Golden Freddy), and we know that this takes place very early in the series. The Toy Freddy's is the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Actually…
I can agree with all of that.

Does anyone remember when FNaF wasn't this confusing??

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Funtime_Ballora wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Matpat said that Jr's is the Toy Freddy's. I dissagree-

1.Fruity Arcade Maze Game- Afton lures Susie to the back by emotionally manipulating her into thinking her dog was alive. This would mean this is the original Missing Children Incident.
2.Midnight Motorist- William Afton is banned from Jr's, aka the original Freddy's
3.Security Puppet Minigame- Afton can no longer go INSIDE the restaurant, so he kills a child OUTSIDE the restaurant, and the child fuses with the Puppet

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL I SHALL ONLY BELIEVE MATPAT'S THEORIES HE HAS EVIDENCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Matthew isn't always right.
He was downvoted by Scott once.
He can be downvoted again.

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

1.Fruity Arcade Maze Game- Afton lures Susie to the back by emotionally manipulating her into thinking her dog was alive. This would mean this is the original Missing Children Incident.
2.Midnight Motorist- William Afton is banned from Jr's, aka the original Freddy's
3.Security Puppet Minigame- Afton can no longer go INSIDE the restaurant, so he kills a child OUTSIDE the restaurant, and the child fuses with the Puppet

Sweet Aurora Borealis! Are you the new Matpat?
And I completely agree with you. FNaF 2/' ‘ The New And Improved Freddy Fazbears’ ‘ specifically takes place in 1987, while the Minigames you just mentioned could take place probably during 1983 - 1986 (because a specific date isn’t provided, we have to assume). For all what we know about the MCI (Missing Children Incident) would/did happen BEFORE the Toys (And BB…) were either in development, or just simply never came out back then.
In the Puppet Minigame back in FNaF 2, and the one in FNaF 6, we can tell that the event is being retold (just without certain events), however, how would the other 4/5 be “Given Life” without the only one to provide that (The Puppet) was killed after Susie? But besides that, you're are 100% correct

Last edited by -_PastelGoat_- (Sept. 30, 2018 16:55:08)

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Funtime_Ballora wrote:

-snoop-
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL I SHALL ONLY BELIEVE MATPAT'S THEORIES HE HAS EVIDENCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Scott literally told Matpat that most of his final theories were wrong. Just because someone has a fancy logo and theorizes more often doesn't mean they're better. Now we all have the evidence and we're handing it to you on a silver platter so go ahead and open your eyes to the world of theorists around you.

Last edited by --_Nova_-- (Sept. 30, 2018 17:15:34)

--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait a second I looked up the tombstones ending and the three match -
Fritz is the name of the FNAF2 custom night guard
Jeremy is the name of the first FNAF2 guard
Susie is the girl in Fruity Maze
…but who the hecc is Gabriel and what do the other two say…?

Also, Candy's stories are dark. I mean, really dark. But I do think they support the theory William killed the kids to try to “Give Gifts, Give Life” to bring CC back to life. Matpat may have said something right for once.

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Sweet Aurora Borealis! Are you the new Matpat?
And I completely agree with you. FNaF 2/' ‘ The New And Improved Freddy Fazbears’ ‘ specifically takes place in 1987, while the Minigames you just mentioned could take place probably during 1983 - 1986 (because a specific date isn’t provided, we have to assume). For all what we know about the MCI (Missing Children Incident) would/did happen BEFORE the Toys (And BB…) were either in development, or just simply never came out back then.
In the Puppet Minigame back in FNaF 2, and the one in FNaF 6, we can tell that the event is being retold (just without certain events), however, how would the other 4/5 be “Given Life” without the only one to provide that (The Puppet) was killed after Susie? But besides that, you're are 100% correct
Woah thanks! Dang a lot of people are giving their thoughts on this
A lot of elements of FNaF's lore really aren't that hard to figure out if you just piece it together
Also, the dead children may have just been lying around for a while until the Puppet went and stuffed them.

Also- just throwing this out there- I like Matpat's theories but I don't think there's enough evidence for the fact that Susie's dead dog is Mangle. That would mean that the Toy pizzeria was around for way longer, and I already discussed how that would make no sense… To me, it seems like the Purple guy luring children into the back, using Springtrap's suit. He even says “follow me”, implying that he's taking a child somewhere. I may not be 100% correct about the whole emotionally-manipulating thing with the dead dog, but that's my interpretation.
The mangle-looking thing in Elizabeth's room is most likely just Funtime Foxy.
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Okay I'm just going to respond to each note here-
1. Good point actually, I never thought about that bit. And I just realized that Nightmare Chica has more rows of teeth than the rest of the Nightmares, kind of like Withered Chica.
2. Yeah it might be a little shaky, but Withered Chica says in UCN that she was “the first”, so the Puppet probably wasn't the first person to be killed. The dead children could just be lying around in the backstage or something until the Puppet reincarnated them
3. I don't think FNaF 2 screws up the time line too much… although it does cram a lot of establishments into such a small amount of time-
1. Fredbear's (with Fredbear, presumably) - 1980-1983ish
2. Circus Baby's- 1982-1984?
3. Freddy's (with Golden Freddy, presumably) - 1983-1984
4. Freddy's II- 1984-1985
5. Toy Freddy's- 1987
6. Freddy's IV- Early 1990s

Edit- Small nitpick, but The Puppet has been referred to as both the Puppet and the Marionette throughout the franchise. There's Nightmarrione, but there's also Phantom Puppet, and I'm pretty sure that he's referred to as the Puppet in UCN. It's a bit confusing

Last edited by BroBBoy (Oct. 1, 2018 19:17:28)

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay. Here's my idea on the Timeline

Fredbear's Family Diner:

Probably late 1970 or 1975 to 1983 (Because of the Bite)

Circus Baby's Pizza World!:

Most likely lived a lil bit longer than Fredbear's did, so most likely 1984.

' ‘ Jr’s ‘ ’ or the Unwithered (I can assume) Pizzeria

1983/1984 - 1987/1986

Toy Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria/The New And Improved Freddy's/FNaF 2

1986 - 1987

FNaF 1 Pizzeria

1988 (*Probably*) to 1994 or later, still must be before 2000.

FNaF 3/Fazbear's Fright

2022 - 2023 (Doing the math from 1993 + 30)

FNaF 6:

Has to be later than 2023, because Fazbear's Fright did burn down, and William is with the other Scrap Animatronics.

Feel free to correct me, but I theorize that FFD (Fredbear's Family Diner) and CBPW (Circus Baby's Pizza World) could of been in almost exact time span, except Circus Baby and the other “Funtimes” lived a bit…longer…than the Springlock animatronics did.

Last edited by -_PastelGoat_- (Oct. 1, 2018 19:46:02)

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

1. Good point actually, I never thought about that bit. And I just realized that Nightmare Chica has more rows of teeth than the rest of the Nightmares, kind of like Withered Chica.
2. Yeah it might be a little shaky, but Withered Chica says in UCN that she was “the first”, so the Puppet probably wasn't the first person to be killed. The dead children could just be lying around in the backstage or something until the Puppet reincarnated them
3. I don't think FNaF 2 screws up the time line too much… although it does cram a lot of establishments into such a small amount of time-
5. Toy Freddy's- 1987

Edit- Small nitpick, but The Puppet has been referred to as both the Puppet and the Marionette throughout the franchise. There's Nightmarrione, but there's also Phantom Puppet, and I'm pretty sure that he's referred to as the Puppet in UCN. It's a bit confusing

I think Chica meant that she was lured/killed in the backroom/saferoom first.
The Puppet/Marionette was the first, to be killed outside of the pizzeria.

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

5. Toy Freddy's- 1987

Interesting points, good job.
1. Oh, never realized that one either but it's interesting, and at this point I'll take what I can get :p
2. You said it with “shaky.” It's still a bit weird, as the police investigation would have, realistically, been almost immediately, so I would think Puppet gave them their “new life” the night after or something… Honestly, I'll have to think on this one.
3. That's actually the best timeline I've seen - either you've done your homework or I'm twenty years behind the times.

As for the nitpick I'm gonna stay with Marionnette for pre-possession and Puppet for after for distinguishing purposes, you can call it what you want though.

OH AND POSSIBLY MORE PROOF FOR MIKE BEING THE '87 VICTIM, IN FNAF 2 THERE IS AN UNUSED OBJECT CALLED “MIKE” THAT IS NEVER USED BUT LOOKS LIKE A PIXELLATED MALFORMED HUMAN SKULL WITH SOMETHING VERY, VERY WRONG WITH ONE OF THE EYES

just saying

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

5. Toy Freddy's- 1987

1. Oh, never realized that one either but it's interesting, and at this point I'll take what I can get :p
2. You said it with “shaky.” It's still a bit weird, as the police investigation would have, realistically, been almost immediately, so I would think Puppet gave them their “new life” the night after or something… Honestly, I'll have to think on this one.
3. That's actually the best timeline I've seen - either you've done your homework or I'm twenty years behind the times.

As for the nitpick I'm gonna stay with Marionnette for pre-possession and Puppet for after for distinguishing purposes, you can call it what you want though.

OH AND POSSIBLY MORE PROOF FOR MIKE BEING THE '87 VICTIM, IN FNAF 2 THERE IS AN UNUSED OBJECT CALLED “MIKE” THAT IS NEVER USED BUT LOOKS LIKE A PIXELLATED MALFORMED HUMAN SKULL WITH SOMETHING VERY, VERY WRONG WITH ONE OF THE EYES

just saying
1. Circus baby pizza world came before fazbear fright, about 11 years after the other locations. “What really happened to charlie?” is the question john cant get off his mind. Meanwhile, another resturant opens up (Circus Baby's Pizza World) with kidnappings all to similar to freddy fazbear's pizza.
2. The pizzeria simulator restuarant and the jrs restuarnt are opened at the same time. That place, might not be jrs, but the pizzeria simulator restuarant, considering henry and william spend all their time at fredbear's.
3. Although i still dont like the evidence, it points towards golden freddy and fredbear being the same person.
4. That would leave these Restaurant with this timeline (IF IM CORRECT)
1 Fredbears (1983-1987 )
Baby's (Old Location) (This reason is early in the timeline, but circus baby's isn't is because its a springlock suit that came from baby's old location)
2.Freddy Fazbear's pizza (1980-1993) (this one has to run this long considering the crying child has nightmares about him, meaning he has seen them before, but this is impossible if he dies and freddy fazbear pizza comes out in 1990.
3. Pizzeria Simulator (Somewhere between 1983-1987 (Considering The puppet hasn't been inhabited by charlie yet, and there is no golden freddy.)
4. Jrs. (1987-1990) (Considering its 1987 and your only the second employee to work there)
5. Circus Baby's Pizza World (somewhere between 2000 and 2003) (William made another circus baby pizza world, but his daughter gets
killed, a supposed gas leak, and more kidnappings, cause it to be closed shortly.
6. Fazbear Fright (2017-2017) Fazbear Fright burns to the ground.
7. Circus Baby Rentals (2017-???) (This comes after Fazbear Fright proven in the cutscene where micheal is at a burned down fazbear fright, saying im going to come find you father.)
Pizzeria Simulator (???-???) after fazbear fright, they fix up pizzeria simulator, lure baby, molten freddy, and springtrap and burn them all down, taking henry's daughter so she can rest.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

zafzaf wrote:

WOAH[/quote

when I receive [new show v]
set mind [hyperfixated v]
say [i love this show] for (∞) secs
if <(show) = [finished]> then
think [man, I miss](show)
end
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

--_Nova_-- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

5. Toy Freddy's- 1987

just saying
Alright for some reason I've already gotten tired of list-format replying to these, so I'm just gonna reply to all of them
I think Chica being the first child to be killed would still make the most sense, and the whole “Why didn't the police show up when there were children murdered?” I feel like isn't too absurd to not work out. FNaF lore can get a little ridiculous at times
I think the best evidence for Jr's being the original 4-animatronic Freddy's is the design of the Nightmares.
I definitely still think that the minigames are all part of one continuous story.
Thanks about the timeline! For some reason not that many people seem to think that there's a Fredbears and a Freddy's that have golden animatronics. In FNaF 3, there's posters of Spring Bonnie with a red bowtie and black eyes, but in FNaF 4, minigame-Spring Bonnie looks more like Toy Bonnie, with a purple bowtie.

Like I said, FNaF lore isn't too hard if you just take a good amount of time to analyse it.
Edit- Also good theory about the Mike skull! I knew about the unused skull, but I had no idea it was named Mike. Maybe Scott left it out of the game because it was slightly too much evidence in-game, or he just left it in the code for theorists to find.

Last edited by BroBBoy (Oct. 2, 2018 20:47:41)

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

Fredbear's Family Diner:

1983/1984 - 1987/1986

1986 - 1987

FNaF 1 Pizzeria

FNaF 3/Fazbear's Fright

FNaF 6:

Has to be later than 2023, because Fazbear's Fright did burn down, and William is with the other Scrap Animatronics.

Feel free to correct me, but I theorize that FFD (Fredbear's Family Diner) and CBPW (Circus Baby's Pizza World) could of been in almost exact time span, except Circus Baby and the other “Funtimes” lived a bit…longer…than the Springlock animatronics did.
Sounds about right imo

I really wish Scott would be more specific about the establishments' dates. Fredbear's could have opened in the 1800s for all we know.

Also, since we know that Fredbear's was around in 1983, and Henry works with William, then Henry could be in his 70s-90s by the time the Pizzeria simulator burns down! If he was 30 when Fredbear's was around, then he would be 70 by the time he recorded those tapes, and he sounds pretty good for a 70 year old….. or he could even be 90, more realistically
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

Fredbear's Family Diner:

1983/1984 - 1987/1986

1986 - 1987

FNaF 1 Pizzeria

FNaF 3/Fazbear's Fright

FNaF 6:

Sounds about right imo

I really wish Scott would be more specific about the establishments' dates. Fredbear's could have opened in the 1800s for all we know.

Also, since we know that Fredbear's was around in 1983, and Henry works with William, then Henry could be in his 70s-90s by the time the Pizzeria simulator burns down! If he was 30 when Fredbear's was around, then he would be 70 by the time he recorded those tapes, and he sounds pretty good for a 70 year old….. or he could even be 90, more realistically
Well, that's just Scott being Scott for the dates. And I agree on the second part.

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boomp lel

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

i love how we all gave up hope on all other theories and we are just working out the timeline

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.
I think it was Old Foxy. After all, his mouth is open. Also, I've heard that the victim of the bite was the guard for the first game. Apparently, the second game character is the murderer (Golden Freddy suit) which is why the animatronics (who the police are controlling), are trying to kill.

I would think that the old animatronics would be too broken, and that they wouldn't come out in the daytime anyway, since their free - roaming mode is only turned on at night. Also, the missing children thing happened between nights 5 and 6, the Phone Guy tells you that, and he also explains why they come towards you; they're malfunctioning. Mike Schmidt (night guard in first game) as the victim of the Bite is plausible, as he only gets 1/2 minimum wage and one of the justifiable reasons for that is because of brain damage, but Jeremy Fitzgerald (night guard in second game) is definitely the most likely victim. Also, he gets fired right after he does his day shift, and one reason for that is probably because of being the Bite victim, and he would've quit anyway. On a completely different note, since the first two night guards have been men, I wonder if the night guard in the third game will be a woman this time.
but they had to be out at one point because the children drawings have them in some of them.