Discuss Scratch

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

ninty-love wrote:

theory: this is a dead franchise move on
That's your opinion.
To you it's dead.
To others, it's not
YEa

thanks for agreeing with me. ;w;
how do you get signiture

How do you get a signature?

W e l l.
On the “Homescreen” of the discussion forums, go to the bottom of the page, there will be “topics/posts” then there is a “Change your signature

cs109801 wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

ninty-love wrote:

theory: this is a dead franchise move on
That's your opinion.
To you it's dead.
To others, it's not
True. It will no longer be dead or inactive for a period of time when the Ultimate Custom Night is released. I can't guarantee it will be any better a while after that.

EXACTLY SO.
Don't assume something is dead, until it's been inactive for quite the while
THANKS

Mmm, you're welcome
The perfect nightguard

when I receive [new show v]
set mind [hyperfixated v]
say [i love this show] for (∞) secs
if <(show) = [finished]> then
think [man, I miss](show)
end
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Not here for making a theory, just saying that somebody might have to move this.
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

*casually sips diet Pepsi*

I love the game, though it doesn't scare me (Besides going on FNaF Wiki and watching those jumpscares without sounds, i'm weird okay. Though the FNaF Fandom isn't the worst, I'm surprised Scott could handle all the harassment, and all the…Fan "art", Toby Fox can't handle it, he actually regrets making his game.

Okay
Okay
Back on subject.

crabclaw118 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

THE FNAF FNAF-ATIC UNIVERSE
(fan-made)

Phase 1

FNaF 7- This one will take place in a museum where people find out about the long lost animatronics

FNaF 8: The Finale - This will literally just exist to make all of the animatronics die in a fire and close off every single plot in the lore in every single way possible.

FNaF Land- This will probably be better than FNaF World but still might get a little hate

FNaF: Sister Location: Origins - This will be about the secret beginning of the Sister Location.

Phase 2

FNaF 9: Epilogue- This will exist to retcon every theory anyone has ever made about the games entirely

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Movie - The movie will probably be pretty gud

FNaF 10: The Dying Inside of Cawthon - (self explanatory)

Game Theory v Scott Cawthon: Dawn of Theories - This game might set up for a FNaF League movie.

FNaF Universe - The third game in the FNaF World trilogy

FNaF: GUYS I'M DONE MAKING GAMES I SWEAR THIS ONE IS THE LAST ONE OKAY SO JUST ENJOY THS ONE THANKS - the
“”“”“last”“”" FNaF game
i got the fnaf logbook
this is what i found in watermark
plz help me what it means
WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER?
WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TOY A PLASTIC PURPLE TELEPHONE?
DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR NAME?
MY NAME
DO YOU HAVE DREAMS?
DO ANY OF THESE TOYS LOOK FAMILIAR TO YOU?
ARE THESE TOYS FAMILIAR TO YOU?
(transparent drawings of toys on the same page)
MY NAME
WAS YOUR FAVORITE RIDE THE CAROUSEL?
DO YOU MISS THEM?
DOES HE STILL TALK TO YOU?
IS THIS SONG FAMILIAR TO YOU?
THE PARTY WAS FOR YOU

plz help me find out what they mean(theory wise)

Well, there are pretty much a lot on that on Reddit.
My view?
Here.

I see this in Physic Friend Fredbear's (Fredbear Plush) view.
“WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER?”. Probably a transcript before each night, getting the CC (Crying Child) to remember certain areas.
“WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TOY A PLASTIC PURPLE TELEPHONE?”There's a plastic purple telephone near the closet during your playthrough, if you haven't noticed-
“DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR NAME?” Asking the Crying Child if he remembers his name. Brain Damage can do a lot, y'know.
“MY NAME” Asking if the Crying Child remembers the Plushie, specifically by name meanings, pointing at Fredbear.
“DO YOU HAVE DREAMS?” The Nightmares that the protagonist has, of course, FNaF 4 is impossible, so…this kinda works in reality..?
“DO ANY OF THESE TOYS LOOK FAMILIAR TO YOU?” This can either be the Nightmares, the Toys infront of the closet, or the Toys you see in the minigames (Fingertrap/Plushtrap, the Toys figurines, the Mangled up Mangle toy in the girl's room, you know.)
“MY NAME” Asking if the child remembers the biter's name.
“WAS YOUR FAVORITE RIDE THE CAROUSEL?” This is either metaphoric, or literal. If Literal: The Child's favorite ride was the Carousel. The Metaphor of “Carousel” meaning something that's prison-like, never stops. If you thought of it, the FNaF 4 nightmares are like a PRISON to the Child.
“DO YOU MISS THEM?” Either the friends (Example of this is: Elizabeth, the Ginger Haired back in SL/FNaF 4), or the Plushies seen in the Crying Child's room, or the Ending.
“DOES HE STILL TALK TO YOU?” Signifying the Big Brother, since he does that apology thing, or that “I Will Put You Back Together”, or Third-personalizing himself.
“IS THIS SONG FAMILIAR TO YOU?” There are several songs in FNaF (None belong to Scott). As follows: Toreador March (Power Outage back in FNAF 1), My Grandfather's Clock (What when you wind up the box), Pop Goes The Weasel (When the Puppet Is after you), that one song that plays when you finish FNAF 2, getting 1. Your Paycheck as Jeremy. and 2. When Fritz gets fired. And practically more.
“THE PARTY WAS FOR YOU” I find this as A. The Birthday Party. or B. The FNAF 4 Ending.
Thanks man
What do you think?

*SILENTLY FANGIRLS*
Is that FOR REAL?
Oh my g o d
Hmmmmmmm…..
Is this legit?
EDIT:
Wow I am late as frick

Last edited by BroBBoy (June 19, 2018 15:28:02)

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

Not here for making a theory, just saying that somebody might have to move this.
The perfect nightguard

end
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here's a cool thing to consider:
I don't think Scott ever confirmed that 50/20 mode is non-canon…
HhhhhhmmmmMMMMMmmmm…………………….
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

50/20 mode?
Is it a more harder mode than 20/20/20/20?

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
cs646123
Scratcher
20 posts

Get ready for 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20 mode

Five Nights at Freddy's! Starring:

Freddy Fazbear | Toy Freddy | Withered Freddy | Shadow Freddy | Golden Freddy 1 | Golden Freddy 2 | Phantom Freddy | Nightmare Freddy | Fredbear | Nightmare Fredbear | Nightmare | Adventure Freddy | Adventure Toy Freddy | Adventure Withered Freddy | Adventure Shadow Freddy | Adventure Golden Freddy| Adventure Phantom Freddy | Adventure Nightmare Freddy | Adventure Nightmare Freddy | Adventure Fredbear | Adventure Nightmare Fredbear | Adventure Nightmare | Funtime Freddy | Scrap Freddy | Rockstar Freddy | Lefty

and many more bears to come…
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs646123 wrote:

Get ready for 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20 mode

Oh lordy-
R.I.P Markiplier

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

50/20 TIME!!!!

end
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is nobody concerned for Mark?
No?
Okay then-

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

50/20 mode?
Is it a more harder mode than 20/20/20/20?
Sorry, I mean UCN as a whole
HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

No?
Okay then-
Yeah, I am too, it's just not related to the forum topic.
Pray for Mark's family
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

No?
Okay then-
Pray for Mark's family

Right, right.
Pray for Markimoo

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

No?
Okay then-
Pray for Mark's family

Right, right.
Pray for Markimoo
!!!!<[((Markipoo) + (50/20 mode))] = [Rip Markipoo]>

end
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

No?
Okay then-
Pray for Mark's family

Right, right.
Pray for Markimoo
!!!!<[((Markipoo) + (50/20 mode))] = [Rip Markipoo]>
DAWKO JUST BEAT 50/20 MODE!

end
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Some time ago, I had some dreams about FNaF. Here's some of them!

Well, to begin, I and some of my friends were in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria at closing hours, and the animatronics suddenly activated and started chasing us throughout the pizzeria! Seriously, they litterally ran after us! All of them! Also, the whole Pizzeria had a secret room that led to a large maze of multiple rooms, and the animatronics only chased us even more. In fact, they chased us from that night until well into tommorow afternoon! Then I woke up.

As for another dream I had, I and some of Sister Location's animatronics were in the daytime streets and having some adventures (including trying to battle Ennard). Intrestingly, one of the animatronics among the group was a Funtime Freddy lookalike who wasn't even in FNaF:SL (So no, the lookalike wasn't Yenndo). Eventually, I woke up.

Now, for perhaps my most vivid dream about FNaF so far: I found myself in what appeared to be Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, but it was so dark that had I not seen a few dimly lit glimpses of the place, I would've thought I was stuck in some sort of a dark limbo! I saw a mix of (somehow perfectly lit) letters, some white and others red. Then, I started seeing animatronics, some of them looking somewhat like shiny and unwithered incarnations of their Nightmare counterparts (But still terrifying. And it it just me, or did Freddy's teeth get sharper than in FNaF 4? ). The ones I remember most are Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Bidybab. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica mostly laughed maniacally, and Bidybab (who looked exactly like their FNaF:SL self) said: “They sold us off”. Soon enough, things got more erratic, I started seeing more animatronics and more messed up text. Then, at one point, it all stopped, and I ended up the main 3 animatronics, with some more text, this time forming the title: “Five Nights at Freddy's: Brain Pain”. (It was kinda like FNaF's Main Menu) All of a sudden, I found myself in the nicely lit office of the Pizzeria, and I was watching a recorded tape on the Camera. To my horror, it turned out to be a display the animatronics (Who mostly looked like their eyeless FNaF 1 selves but would occasionally sport deformed faces in the tape) chasing, cornering, and eventually mutilating a helpless nightguard, possibly Purple Guy, due to all around purple color. Thankfully, I didn't get to watch all of the “mutilating” part, but while I was watching the tape, a man was speaking. At one point, he said about Chica: “It only seeks to kill.” Then, I tried looking for something else to do, and I found a mobile version of this dream. I played it for a while, and then an animatronic (possibly Bonnie, Chica, or maybe even Foxy) came rushing at me at a high speed, and I almost jumped out of my chair! As terrifying as it was, I had to deal with the (even worse) real thing, and not just in the mobile game. After enduring a bit of the nightshift, I woke up.
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

In FNaF 1, there are 194,481 combinations of Custom nights.

In FNaF 2, there are 16,679,880,978,201 combinations of Custom nights, or about 16.68 trillion combinations, holy Freddys

In FNaF: SL there are only 40 combinations of Custom nights, since you just have presets for that one.

And finally, in UCN there are, rounded, 476,837,160,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 combinations of Custom nights, or 476.8 DECILLION combinations! And that's not even factoring in the powerups. If you want to figure that out, times that number by 16.

I figured out the number 21 to the power of how many characters there are. It's 21, not 20, because you can set characters to 0.
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

well i got ucn haha

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

zafzaf wrote:

well i got ucn haha

Noice™

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

well i got ucn haha

Noice™
Me too.
It's pretty Noice™

But seriously, I've seen people refer to this game as the best game in the franchise. It's not even scary. But it is FUN.
It has a freaking 10 out of 10 on Steam. This game is incredibly well received.

EVERYONE IS HERE
*except for Withered Freddy in any way shape or form, and Shadow Freddy, they're the Waluigis of the game