Discuss Scratch

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Wow, no one here even mentioned the fact that FNAF's 4 year anniversary was 2 days ago. Hopefully you all watched Dawko's interview with Scott Cawthon.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

well i got ucn haha

Noice™
Me too.
It's pretty Noice™

But seriously, I've seen people refer to this game as the best game in the franchise. It's not even scary. But it is FUN.
It has a freaking 10 out of 10 on Steam. This game is incredibly well received.

EVERYONE IS HERE
*except for Withered Freddy in any way shape or form, and Shadow Freddy, they're the Waluigis of the game
Withered and Shadow Freddy are not the only animatronics not added to Ucn. There's also Withered, Phantom, and Nightmare Foxy, Phantom Puppet, and Phantom Chica.

bebros2
Scratcher
97 posts

Well I guess people can still make theories but the series is 100% over now it is completed. Unless Scott is gonna bamboozle us again.
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

well i got ucn haha

Noice™
Me too.
It's pretty Noice™

But seriously, I've seen people refer to this game as the best game in the franchise. It's not even scary. But it is FUN.
It has a freaking 10 out of 10 on Steam. This game is incredibly well received.

EVERYONE IS HERE
*except for Withered Freddy in any way shape or form, and Shadow Freddy, they're the Waluigis of the game
Withered and Shadow Freddy are not the only animatronics not added to Ucn. There's also Withered, Phantom, and Nightmare Foxy, Phantom Puppet, and Phantom Chica.

Probably because Scott wanted to keep it at 50, adding 7 more would kinda be more harder to beat the whole game all together

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

bebros2 wrote:

Well I guess people can still make theories but the series is 100% over now it is completed. Unless Scott is gonna bamboozle us again.

FANDOMS NEVER DIE!

Oh *, wrong fandom, but hey, that's still legit, because Homestuck never died (Or Earthbound), or..probably the first fandom that ever wrote fanfics, Star Trek.

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
TreatsF
Scratcher
100+ posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

MY THEORY FOR FNAF 2 IS THAT MOTHER OF GOLDEN FREDDY (HER DIED KID)BECAME THE PUPPET JUST LOOK AT THE EYES WHEN SHE ATTACKS YOU
first off, the marionette doesn't have a gender. Second off, the living tombstone's song is a FAN SONG!!! (When I say that, I mean that he's the fan making the song for Scott.)He made a song because he loves music and FNAF 1 and 2! That doesn't mean what's in the video is true! It's fan-made!
I'm Pretty Sure That She Is A Girl Because Of Its Voice…But I May Be Wrong.Just Look At Funtime Foxy!
TreatsF
Scratcher
100+ posts

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.
Well,Everybody Thinks Its Mangle Since She Has Some Sharp Teeth! (And Her Jumpscare)
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

MY THEORY FOR FNAF 2 IS THAT MOTHER OF GOLDEN FREDDY (HER DIED KID)BECAME THE PUPPET JUST LOOK AT THE EYES WHEN SHE ATTACKS YOU
first off, the marionette doesn't have a gender. Second off, the living tombstone's song is a FAN SONG!!! (When I say that, I mean that he's the fan making the song for Scott.)He made a song because he loves music and FNAF 1 and 2! That doesn't mean what's in the video is true! It's fan-made!
I'm Pretty Sure That She Is A Girl Because Of Its Voice…But I May Be Wrong.Just Look At Funtime Foxy!

Pretty sure the kid who's the Marionette is a she (And Golden Freddy is a she too, doesn't the laugh sound like a little girl?)

And the songs that are fanmade aren't cannon (You already knew that), but hey, TLT predicted the Marionette's gender, so that's nice.

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TreatsF wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.
Well,Everybody Thinks Its Mangle Since She Has Some Sharp Teeth! (And Her Jumpscare)

The Mangle doesn't have sharp teeth, neither does Withered Foxy, they were dullened, the teeth aren't sharp enough to do that bad of damage. My bet is Withered Freddy because of Fredbear, who knows how much damage his (somewhat) broken jaw can do, also, Toy Chica has a really small mouth if you think about it a lot.

Last edited by -_PastelGoat_- (Aug. 12, 2018 20:26:48)

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
TreatsF
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

Pretty sure the kid who's the Marionette is a she (And Golden Freddy is a she too, doesn't the laugh sound like a little girl?)

And the songs that are fanmade aren't cannon (You already knew that), but hey, TLT predicted the Marionette's gender, so that's nice.

But Srsly Scott,Is Funtime Foxy Male Or Female???? UGH!!!!!!!!
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

I have the awnser.

Funtime Foxy's gender is…
Fox.
Who cares about a robot's gender?

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, pff-
Just thought about it:
Why does everyone think Foxy/Mangle did it?
Look at the tip of the teeth, dull, not sharp like an actual darn fox.
And look at The Bite of 83, Fredbear's bite did a lot of damage, so we can bet the other bears (Besides Toy Freddy) can do the same.
Who I think did the bite of 87?
Unwithered Freddy (Withered Freddy before the tears)
Because if you listen to Mangle's glitched voicebox when she's in your field of sight back in FNaF 2, it talks about the Bite of 87. If you think Toy Foxy/Mangle did it, that's wrong, because Mangle would be turned off before she could start ‘recording’.
Just my opinion…
please don't hurt…
me…

Last edited by -_PastelGoat_- (Aug. 12, 2018 20:35:44)

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
TreatsF
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

I have the awnser.

Fox.
I DO! It Is In Ladies Night,But Its Voice Lines And Desciprtion Sound/Reference Like He Was A Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throws Funtime Foxy Funko Pop Out The Window* (I Acually Have One)

Last edited by TreatsF (Aug. 12, 2018 20:34:01)

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

I have the awnser.

Fox.
I DO! It Is In Ladies Night,But Its Voice Lines And Desciprtion Sound/Reference Like He Was A Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throws Funtime Foxy Funko Pop Out The Window* (I Acually Have One)

Back in SL, if you look in the files of “Bonnet's” laugh, it's actually FT. Foxy.
And is it safe to say it's Genderfluid?
Or will I be murdered for saying it?

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
TreatsF
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

I have the awnser.

Fox.

Back in SL, if you look in the files of “Bonnet's” laugh, it's actually FT. Foxy.
Its Okay..?
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

I have the awnser.

Fox.

Its Okay..?

hhhh-
I'm trying not to be murdered by the fans who just get mad at eachother for having opinions. QwQ

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

my goodness he did it

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

zafzaf wrote:

my goodness he did it

oh god woah-

Alright Mark, give up the crown, give it to Dawko right now, sir

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

I have the awnser.

Fox.

Its Okay..?

hhhh-
I'm trying not to be murdered by the fans who just get mad at eachother for having opinions. QwQ
Lol you just defined what a fanbase is

I personally think that Funtime Foxy is a girl, but their gender has absolutely no impact on any parts of the franchise whatsoever, so I'm kinda past that whole debate
-_PastelGoat_-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

-_PastelGoat_- wrote:

TreatsF wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

darkianathewolf2 wrote:

I have the awnser.

Fox.

Its Okay..?

hhhh-
Lol you just defined what a fanbase is

I personally think that Funtime Foxy is a girl, but their gender has absolutely no impact on any parts of the franchise whatsoever, so I'm kinda past that whole debate

Nice to know.
And EXACTLY, I'd think FT Foxy is a girl as well, but Genders don't really have an impact on anything

Slap my hand!
Slap it now!
Trust me..
this is NOT a trick!