Discuss Scratch

The_Galactic_Gummy
Scratcher
4 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Oops. Just checked what I wrote. Quick update. The game is NOT out. just the 1st trailer and some teasers on Scott Games.com My bad.
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

kitty1killer5 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

sc380010033404 wrote:

New theory! Everything in all of the games is just a dream and the pizzeria doesn't even exist…
Then how do you explain the Bite of '87? If that is shown in between nights, could it mean that it was real?
That will be shocking if that was actually truly REAL!
Well, actually… Mabye this videocan explain
okie I shall see it!
I've already seen that video. What I'm saying is, in Five Nights at Freddy's 4, in between nights, you get small minigames. After night 5, you witness the Bite of ‘87. Are the minigames real, or are they also part of the dream? That’s what I'm saying.
Also, you guys should check out my new Five Nights at Freddy's game. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/102365778/

I never saw that video but I love his game theories xD and sure I can see your fanf game I love doing them xD

HIya! Ima Wolfy or as ya can see woofdog123! I love drawing animals that I call wolfydogs based on my favorite game Minecraft! Come right to my profile and come check out some stuff I been doing it be great if ya post a comment on my profile it is amazing! XD
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

kitty1killer5 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

sc380010033404 wrote:

New theory! Everything in all of the games is just a dream and the pizzeria doesn't even exist…
Then how do you explain the Bite of '87? If that is shown in between nights, could it mean that it was real?
okie I shall see it!
I've already seen that video. What I'm saying is, in Five Nights at Freddy's 4, in between nights, you get small minigames. After night 5, you witness the Bite of ‘87. Are the minigames real, or are they also part of the dream? That’s what I'm saying.
Also, you guys should check out my new Five Nights at Freddy's game. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/102365778/

I never saw the video before but I love his theories and okie I shall check your fan-made game out

HIya! Ima Wolfy or as ya can see woofdog123! I love drawing animals that I call wolfydogs based on my favorite game Minecraft! Come right to my profile and come check out some stuff I been doing it be great if ya post a comment on my profile it is amazing! XD
The_Galactic_Gummy
Scratcher
4 posts

woofdog123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

kitty1killer5 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

sc380010033404 wrote:

okie I shall see it!

I never saw that video but I love his game theories xD and sure I can see your fanf game I love doing them xD
sc380010033404: Game Theory proved the entire was just a dream, considering in the first 3 games, there is a grandfather clock sound, like in a house. But in the 4th game, it's not a dream, considering the sound of a hospital alarm clock.
masonic5
Scratcher
79 posts

flappy445 wrote:

GUYS… I HAVE A THEORY…
Is that a blood red Jack-o-Fredbear?

Last edited by masonic5 (July 7, 2016 20:14:40)

ok guys i did it i changed my signature the running gag is over it's been a great 3 years
The_Galactic_Gummy
Scratcher
4 posts

Ok. But here's the thing. Scott Cawthon #confirmed MatPat and Steph clearing almost everything in FNAF 2 (Talking about Game theory). So, if more logic is needed for FNAF 2, watch Game Theory for help.
kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

Guys! New Sister location Teaser: scottgames.com
keppoch6
Scratcher
23 posts

my theory is that the whole series is just a dream reason 1 is in the first three games the ending of your shift is signaled by a grandfather clock but why would an office have a grandfather clock, they don't its the clock telling the kid the bite of 87 victim to wake up in his house but in the fourth game it is signaled by a alarm clock the type they only use in hospitals. Reason 2 is the animatronics the original ones look furry like the plushies in the minigame kids room and foxy in the game is out of order just like the foxy plushie who is missing his head and the toy animatronics are just dreams of this little girls fnaf character action figures. And in the fourth game you are playing in his house. Now the locked box inside it are the plans for the whole series describing it has just a dream. But I didn't know this for a while but toy chica's beak is missing when she moves off the stage and if it was just a dream why did the kid dream this? because of the action figures beak if you look beside it you can see 4 orange pixels (her beak) beside it in the pictures link below. thanks for reading this and hope you agree PEACE

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZM7bttMd180/maxresdefault.jpg
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

keppoch6 wrote:

my theory is that the whole series is just a dream reason 1 is in the first three games the ending of your shift is signaled by a grandfather clock but why would an office have a grandfather clock, they don't its the clock telling the kid the bite of 87 victim to wake up in his house but in the fourth game it is signaled by a alarm clock the type they only use in hospitals. Reason 2 is the animatronics the original ones look furry like the plushies in the minigame kids room and foxy in the game is out of order just like the foxy plushie who is missing his head and the toy animatronics are just dreams of this little girls fnaf character action figures. And in the fourth game you are playing in his house. Now the locked box inside it are the plans for the whole series describing it has just a dream. But I didn't know this for a while but toy chica's beak is missing when she moves off the stage and if it was just a dream why did the kid dream this? because of the action figures beak if you look beside it you can see 4 orange pixels (her beak) beside it in the pictures link below. thanks for reading this and hope you agree PEACE

Sister Location kinda deconfirms this.

Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

On scottgames, there's a new teaser. Now, the weird thing about this is that they all have the same purple eyes, so they can't represent the original animatronics. But, they DO represent BONNIE. The purple eyes never lie.
flappy445
Scratcher
72 posts

masonic5 wrote:

flappy445 wrote:

GUYS… I HAVE A THEORY…
Is that a blood red Jack-o-Fredbear?
Yes.. I made him with pixlr editor… Also he's orange-red.
kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

keppoch6 wrote:

How can Sister Location deconfirm this? First of all: The grandfather clock. Take a look at this picture You can see the grand father clock on the left hall. This means that KID IS DREAMING IT!!! Reason number 2: Look at these lines from phone guy: Okay, now look at his paycheck: That's not right! This was Fall, Not summer! The reason the phone guy got it wrong because since the kid was still very young, he couldn't tell apart from the seasons and months, so the dream he had assumed that November was in the summer. Reason #3: ( I'm taking this from http://positronfox.tumblr.com/post/133971382109/five-nights-at-freddys-theory-who-are-jeremy if you want to read the rest of it) Mangle. She looks like this She also looks like this Now let's pause for a minuite. Did you see that eyeball on the floor right next to mangles face? That must have fallen out of Mangle. But if you see the room when mangle's not in there. You can see that mangles extra eye isn't there. It would have to be someking of hallucenation. Now There are three more things that go with it. !. Now look at the very far right side of the room. You see the picture that says “The New Face” That's what Mangle was like when FFP opened. Now look at the papers on the wall at the far left side. You see the paper on the wall showing the two kids taking mangle apart. If you rember in fnaf 2 phone guy says that mangle is a “Take apart and put together atraction” Right? Now would you honestly think that some employes and a random restraunt let kids take apart an animictronic???? I mean seariously!! Those little kids couldn't have made mangle in the shape that you see in fnaf 2!!! There parents would sue them or something!!! And the company never puts it back together? The kid dreaming it has no idea what to do so his dream just jumps to conclusions. So goodbye and get rekt.

Last edited by kitty1killer5 (July 11, 2016 14:17:48)

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

kitty1killer5 wrote:

keppoch6 wrote:

How can Sister Location deconfirm this? First of all: The grandfather clock. Take a look at this picture You can see the grand father clock on the left hall. This means that KID IS DREAMING IT!!! Reason number 2: Look at these lines from phone guy: Okay, now look at his paycheck: That's not right! This was Fall, Not summer! The reason the phone guy got it wrong because since the kid was still very young, he couldn't tell apart from the seasons and months, so the dream he had assumed that November was in the summer. Reason #3: ( I'm taking this from http://positronfox.tumblr.com/post/133971382109/five-nights-at-freddys-theory-who-are-jeremy if you want to read the rest of it) Mangle. She looks like this She also looks like this Now let's pause for a minuite. Did you see that eyeball on the floor right next to mangles face? That must have fallen out of Mangle. But if you see the room when mangle's not in there. You can see that mangles extra eye isn't there. It would have to be someking of hallucenation. Now There are three more things that go with it. !. Now look at the very far right side of the room. You see the picture that says “The New Face” That's what Mangle was like when FFP opened. Now look at the papers on the wall at the far left side. You see the paper on the wall showing the two kids taking mangle apart. If you rember in fnaf 2 phone guy says that mangle is a “Take apart and put together atraction” Right? Now would you honestly think that some employes and a random restraunt let kids take apart an animictronic???? I mean seariously!! Those little kids couldn't have made mangle in the shape that you see in fnaf 2!!! There parents would sue them or something!!! And the company never puts it back together? The kid dreaming it has no idea what to do so his dream just jumps to conclusions. So goodbye and get rekt.
Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. So lets start. First of all, just because there is a grandfather clock in the hall doesn't mean he is dreaming it. The 6am sound is most likely so signify a bell, like those old school bells. Secondly, there are plenty of other explanations for the paycheck, such as the southern hemisphere. Next, that eyeball part is useless. Finally, if FFP would let employees slowly die in springlock suits, they would allow kids to take apart and put together Mangle. The parents wouldn't sue because 1. supervision is a thing and 2. no kids were hurt (at least by phone guy not mentioning them). Also, Mangle is an attraction, so they don't have to put it back together.

P.S. Don't use rekt if you don't know when to use it

kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

kitty1killer5 wrote:

keppoch6 wrote:

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun. So lets start. First of all, just because there is a grandfather clock in the hall doesn't mean he is dreaming it. The 6am sound is most likely so signify a bell, like those old school bells. Secondly, there are plenty of other explanations for the paycheck, such as the southern hemisphere. Next, that eyeball part is useless. Finally, if FFP would let employees slowly die in springlock suits, they would allow kids to take apart and put together Mangle. The parents wouldn't sue because 1. supervision is a thing and 2. no kids were hurt (at least by phone guy not mentioning them). Also, Mangle is an attraction, so they don't have to put it back together.

If you think they would have to put Mangle back together every day, that would be insane. 1. How can a 99%-chance-to-destroyed-animictronic be fixed in one day? Even if they did, you would see mangle be fully put together the next night, or mangle would be destroyed, but looks diffrent each night, but isn't. Watch it Weap it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpO8To1qFg
sc380010033404
Scratcher
17 posts

keppoch6 wrote:

I feel as though you watched a lot of game theory to say this…
kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

sc380010033404 wrote:

keppoch6 wrote:

ARE YOU……..

SCOTT CAWTHON?!?!
sc380010033404
Scratcher
17 posts

kitty1killer5 wrote:

keppoch6 wrote:

Oh snap! Get rekt!
sc380010033404
Scratcher
17 posts

kitty1killer5 wrote:

sc380010033404 wrote:

keppoch6 wrote:

ARE YOU……..

SCOTT CAWTHON?!?!
Me?
sc380010033404
Scratcher
17 posts

woofdog123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

kitty1killer5 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

sc380010033404 wrote:

okie I shall see it!

Mrp…
kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

sc380010033404 wrote:

kitty1killer5 wrote:

sc380010033404 wrote:

keppoch6 wrote:

ARE YOU……..

SCOTT CAWTHON?!?!
Me?
Noooooo…… Scratchingthecode97 is