Discuss Scratch

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Quote on this text about the FNAF 1 phone guy night 4 theory.
This is what phone guy says:
Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.
Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did.

Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *freddys chime plays*.

You know…*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*
Anybody know who killed him?
i think this guy
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AzFbpNqYsio/maxresdefault.jpg

when I receive [new show v]
set mind [hyperfixated v]
say [i love this show] for (∞) secs
if <(show) = [finished]> then
think [man, I miss](show)
end
Dazzlebutterfly
Scratcher
49 posts

Here's an interesting theory for the toys,is that Mangle is w.Foxy's realitive and all the withered animatronics are realitives for the toys.Why?Because there withered,for one reason.They were used as parts for the new animatronics and that makes them a part of the toys then.
The toy animatronics result with custom parts and the old animatronics parts,so that means that they would be related.However w.Golden Freddy has no realations because there is no toy Golden Freddy.

Yep that's what all the people that made Foxy x Mangle wrong :
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did.

Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *freddys chime plays*.

i think this guy
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AzFbpNqYsio/maxresdefault.jpg

end
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's an interesting theory for the toys,is that Mangle is w.Foxy's realitive and all the withered animatronics are realitives for the toys.Why?Because there withered,for one reason.They were used as parts for the new animatronics and that makes them a part of the toys then.
The toy animatronics result with custom parts and the old animatronics parts,so that means that they would be related.However w.Golden Freddy has no realations because there is no toy Golden Freddy.

Bruh. I have two words for you:
PROVE and IT.
fazbear64
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fred bear is Golden freddy.And spring Trap is spring bonnie there Named that beacus spring lock faileur

sc380010033404
Scratcher
17 posts

herobrine190 wrote:

sc380010033404 wrote:

New theory! Everything in all of the games is just a dream and the pizzeria doesn't even exist…
sadly, that is possible true because there is something big that I can show you… But it will show the truth.
You're thinking of the game theory…
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

fazbear64 wrote:

Fredbear is Golden Freddy. And Springtrap is Spring Bonnie; they're named that because there was a spring lock failure during hours in game.
No offense, but WE'VE KNOWN THIS FOR SEVERAL CENTURIES. If you're going to comment random information we all know, please make it a bit more… no, LESS obvious.
(btw i fixed all your grammatical errors in the sentence {YOU'RE WELCOME})

Last edited by Nextor (June 24, 2016 21:12:04)

Dazzlebutterfly
Scratcher
49 posts

Nextor wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

PROVE and IT.

Haha ask the managers who decided to make the toy animatronics then see.

My last words for you,your sad.

Last edited by Dazzlebutterfly (June 25, 2016 15:38:59)

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

f

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

PROVE and IT.

Haha ask the managers who decided to make the toy animatronics then see.

My last words for you,your sad.
Foxy (Or withered foxy) x Mangle (Or Funtime Foxy) is just a ship tbh and also they can't be relatives, that would be awkward: “Hey Cousin Withered Freddy! Hey Aunt Toy Chica!” Nah, that's never gonna happen.
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who here has noticed that if you take out some letters from “Freddy Fazbear”, you can get “FredBear”? This can only mean two things. Could Freddy be FredBear, but as a different animatronic? And, could Freddy's endoskeleton be FredBear's endoskeleton as well? I'm not sure, but you guys can tell me what you you think about this.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
Ok, I get what you're saying, but take a look at this:
http://orig03.deviantart.net/2f8e/f/2014/317/f/4/mangle__jumpscare_by_maxandtv-d86bn1r.gif
Couldn't this mean that mangle also could be a suspect of the Bite of ‘87? I mean, she has the jumpscare at your frontal lobe, which means she can bite your head off, makes me think that mangle could also be a suspect of the bite of ’87.

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

cs109801 wrote:

Who here has noticed that if you take out some letters from “Freddy Fazbear”, you can get “FredBear”? This can only mean two things. Could Freddy be FredBear, but as a different animatronic? And, could Freddy's endoskeleton be FredBear's endoskeleton as well? I'm not sure, but you guys can tell me what you you think about this.
You make a lot of sense!!! That could be true! I never thought of that before!
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

herobrine190 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

You make a lot of sense!!! That could be true! I never thought of that before!
Not that intentional, since Fredbear is basically a shortened version of “Freddy Fazbear”, as in "Freddy Fazbear". But still, nice find!

Last edited by Scratchingthecode97 (June 25, 2016 22:41:14)

KickButtNinja
Scratcher
12 posts

Here are my FNAF theories.

-FNAFs 1 and 2 took place in different FFP locations (Ever hear of a chain of restaurants?). For example, in FNAF 2, the newspaper states that the pizzeria will be closing. This means the location wouldn't be open 6 YEARS LATER!!! BTW if you don't know what I mean by “6 years later,” do the math.

-Jeremy Fitzgerald worked at the FNAF 1 location before working at the FNAF 2 location (“You might have noticed there are no doors for you to close, heh.” -Phone Guy, FNAF 2, Night 1)
-The FNAF 2 Phone Guy knew that Jeremy worked at the other location (hence the quote above).

-MatPat's dream theory doesn't tell the whole story. The reason the kid is having the dreams is because all the security guards were just the kid's dad, Jeremy Fitzgerald, working at both Freddy Fazbear's Pizza locations and Fazbear's Fright under a different name each time. And after each week, he would recount his horrific experiences at work to his son, which would give the poor kid nightmares. After all, if FNAF 3 took place 30 years after the closing of the Freddy Fazbear's chain, the nightguard would have to be about 40 years old to have the phantom animatronic hallucinations (the guy would have to know what the dang robots looked like), and judging from what I just typed, I'd say the guy is about 50 or 60 years old by the time Fazbear's Fright comes into the picture.

-
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

KickButtNinja wrote:

Here are my FNAF theories.

-FNAFs 1 and 2 took place in different FFP locations (Ever hear of a chain of restaurants?). For example, in FNAF 2, the newspaper states that the pizzeria will be closing. This means the location wouldn't be open 6 YEARS LATER!!! BTW if you don't know what I mean by “6 years later,” do the math.

-Jeremy Fitzgerald worked at the FNAF 1 location before working at the FNAF 2 location (“You might have noticed there are no doors for you to close, heh.” -Phone Guy, FNAF 2, Night 1)
-The FNAF 2 Phone Guy knew that Jeremy worked at the other location (hence the quote above).

-MatPat's dream theory doesn't tell the whole story. The reason the kid is having the dreams is because all the security guards were just the kid's dad, Jeremy Fitzgerald, working at both Freddy Fazbear's Pizza locations and Fazbear's Fright under a different name each time. And after each week, he would recount his horrific experiences at work to his son, which would give the poor kid nightmares. After all, if FNAF 3 took place 30 years after the closing of the Freddy Fazbear's chain, the nightguard would have to be about 40 years old to have the phantom animatronic hallucinations (the guy would have to know what the dang robots looked like), and judging from what I just typed, I'd say the guy is about 50 or 60 years old by the time Fazbear's Fright comes into the picture.

-

end
kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

Nextor wrote:

kitty1killer5 wrote:

flappy445 wrote:

kitty1killer5 wrote:

Okay guys. Here's my theory:

Fnaf 4: The kid you play as is purple guy's son. He was stuffed into the fredbear suit by the four kids wearing the masks. Purple guy got angry.

Fnaf 2: Purple guy is a hired worker. He notices the four kids and decides to get revenge. He stuffs them into the old suits in the parts and services room.

Fnaf 1: the suits are fixed to what the originally looked like. Purple guy is hired as the phone guy. On Night 4, you know that phone guy was killed, right? So I think this is what happend: The minigame on night 5 in fnaf 3 was the event that happend to phone guys desk. I think the springtrap suit was laying in the back of the room the whole time. He was stuffed and the kids were free

fnaf 3: everything goes the same

Sister Location: By the looks on the trailers, all the animictronics have speakers on them. None of the animictronics had speakers in the previous games. So this game is probally taking place after the 4 games. Also, in the trailer, you can see that you find youself in two rooms: A control room of some sort and a circle room that looks like an elevator. The control room has more buttons than the previous offices. This is another reason why it is in the future.

Also, thumbs up if you like my profile pic!

Well, im not saying your theory is bad.. But why would the “son” of purple guy be scared of FredBear? He should be used to the diner. Also, phone guy has nothing to do with purple guy. In FNaF 3 purple guy would be dead, thus curroupting his sons' mind and disrupting his timeline. In FNaF 4 why would purple guy's son not cry and run to him as if he was a really good father. In FNaF 1, phone guy dies just like a player would in the game.
First of all, have you seen the miniclips between the nights of FNaF 4? For some strange reason, the kid always lays under the table and crys alot. I have no idea why. Second, even if the phone guy wasnt purple guy, how did he get into the suit? First of all, it couldnt have been in FNaF 2, because the order of the series is 4,2,1,3 and the phone guy was killed in fnaf 1. Also, the phone guy mentions about a diffrent guy doing the shift before. When purple guy got fired for messing with the animictronics, he became…dun,dun,dun,dun!!!!! Phone Guy!!! so it couldnt have been in FNaF 2. Second, The phone guy in FNaF 1 never says ANYTHING about a guy and the springtrap suit. So it had to be in that same game.
In the Night 3 minigame of FNAF4, and you try to go the other way (towards the show stage before the fredbear shows up), your little psychic friend says, ‘NO! Don’t you rememberwhat you saw? Clearly this child saw something horrible going on at the restaurant; perhaps the PURPLE GUY EASTER EGG ON THE SAME NIGHT! Remember, Scott said, ‘What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child’. Do you know why Shadow Freddy and Purple Guy are both purple? It's because in Atari, the color for shadow is almost EXACTLY the same color as the Purple Man in the FNAF3 minigames! This child and his overactive imagination thought that he was witnessing a murder of a human being, NOT just some employee putting on a springlock suit and going about his daily business.
BOOM SHAKA LAKA, people. BOOM SHAKA LAKA.
Okay,Okay, I get it. But i have a theory for Sister location.

Baby: She is the sister of the child in FNaF 4.

Funtime Freddy: The child in Fnaf 4

Funtime Foxy: The guy who tried to scare his little brother in the minigames of FNaF 4.

Ballora: My best guess is that is has to do something with marionette. Remember, He/She is diffrent from all the other animictronics. Also if you go onto scottgames.com, well… You'll get it.
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Don't you think that the Marionette could be related to Golden Freddy?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

sc380010033404 wrote:

New theory! Everything in all of the games is just a dream and the pizzeria doesn't even exist…
Then how do you explain the Bite of '87? If that is shown in between nights, could it mean that it was real?

Dazzlebutterfly
Scratcher
49 posts

cs109801 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

No because Marrıonette exısted before the old anımatronıcs.
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

No because Marrıonette exısted before the old anımatronıcs.
Have you seen any animations? Golden Freddy helps a “Phantom Springtrap”, and when the Marionette saw him, he said, “We meet again.” Isn't that strange?