Discuss Scratch

dearpstew
Scratcher
23 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

wolfyc8 wrote:

Teanaway wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, it is. and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.

well mangel could because she/he was a take a part and put to geter thing
yes mangle caused the bite of 87
she was angry at the children who were taking her apart
so she bit a child
that is how mad she was
TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

catscratch231 wrote:

Hey, do any of you guys know how many days are between the release of the first FNAF and the second FNAF? my bro told me the exact number, 87 days. does that mean anything to the rest of you FNAF fans? let me know!!! ^.^

when green flag clicked
forever

say [FNAF 1 stats: Made it through night 1 like a boss!] for (2) secs
say [FNAF 2 stats: have not gotten to it yet, because I'm scared of the Marionette and BB!] for (2) secs
say [FNAF 3 stats: HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT WILL COME OUT!!!!!] for (2) secs
say [My stats for the 3rd FNAF: MUCH HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] for (2) secs
end
Ironically FNAF was released on 8/8/14, while FNAF2 was released on 11/11/14. But the difference between the two days is 95, not 87.

TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dearpstew wrote:

wolfyc8 wrote:

Teanaway wrote:

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, it is. and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.

well mangel could because she/he was a take a part and put to geter thing
yes mangle caused the bite of 87
she was angry at the children who were taking her apart
so she bit a child
that is how mad she was
Proof please?

cottonaj4
Scratcher
3 posts

Important:
when green flag clicked
play sound [you are a pirate] until done
show variable [loudness]
broadcast [jumpscare]
switch costume to [dead]
searterror972
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mangle was the biter, these are the reasons
Has teeth sharp enough to break bone
Attacks your frontal lobe
Is in the area of the birthday party, the last job you will do is also for that birthday party

Jeremy is the victim, he is working near Mangle, and as you know, phone guy tells you that the animatronics are being hostile towards the employees.

Yippee kay yay
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Another possible question would be: What IS Gold Freddy ANYWAY??
In the first game, Freddy can teleport into the office,which suggests a ghost or a hallucination. But hallucinations don't jumpscare you, so I doubt this is what he/she/it actually is. Few people noticed that there is an empty endoskeleton in the Backstage section, also in the first game. That might be Gold Freddy's suit, long abandoned, maybe to stuff some kids inside :0
In the second game, when Gold Freddy attacks you, and you put your mask on IMMEDIATELY, he will simply evaporate, leading to the Ghost hypothesis. However, a naked endoskeleton can be seen wandering around the area, that might be his too.However, you see the wire in his eye, meaning he USED to be an animatronic bear, but the endoskeleton was removed to stuff kids inside.
TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nextor wrote:

Another possible question would be: What IS Gold Freddy ANYWAY??
In the first game, Freddy can teleport into the office,which suggests a ghost or a hallucination. But hallucinations don't jumpscare you, so I doubt this is what he/she/it actually is. Few people noticed that there is an empty endoskeleton in the Backstage section, also in the first game. That might be Gold Freddy's suit, long abandoned, maybe to stuff some kids inside :0
In the second game, when Gold Freddy attacks you, and you put your mask on IMMEDIATELY, he will simply evaporate, leading to the Ghost hypothesis. However, a naked endoskeleton can be seen wandering around the area, that might be his too.However, you see the wire in his eye, meaning he USED to be an animatronic bear, but the endoskeleton was removed to stuff kids inside.
Golden Freddy was described in the game as one of the animatronic suits, it's heavily implied that Golden Freddy was from the original Fredbear's Family Diner. Also, Golden Freddy was used in the 5 children incident as a disguise for the person who… y'know….

Last edited by TeamYoshi64 (Feb. 1, 2015 22:55:56)

Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

here is one big theory
is the mask from FNaF 2 Bonnies?
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=fnaf+band&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=949&tbm=isch&imgil=d89aA-AQRhyKwM%253A%253BnX0FftkH5TqlPM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Ffreddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com%25252Fwiki%25252FFile%25253ABand_trailer.gif&source=iu&pf=m&fir=d89aA-AQRhyKwM%253A%252CnX0FftkH5TqlPM%252C_&usg=__g89t69S7tBswIJrlKlGFKeobVP4%3D&ved=0CDMQyjc&ei=RsDOVOHjIcmA8QWDtoHwCQ#imgdii=_&imgrc=HrqnsNVlKWNEDM%253A%3BYb9Vb1L21BmzPM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi.ytimg.com%252Fvi%252FLYSSFMxqvJs%252Fmaxresdefault.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DLYSSFMxqvJs%3B1280%3B720
1- Bonnies and Freddy's faces are quite similar, except Bonnies nose width is slightly smaller than Freddy's, Bonnies nose ends just before the eyes, as Freddy's goes slighty past the eyes.
The same is reflected in the mask
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=fnaf+band&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=949&tbm=isch&imgil=d89aA-AQRhyKwM%253A%253BnX0FftkH5TqlPM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Ffreddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com%25252Fwiki%25252FFile%25253ABand_trailer.gif&source=iu&pf=m&fir=d89aA-AQRhyKwM%253A%252CnX0FftkH5TqlPM%252C_&usg=__g89t69S7tBswIJrlKlGFKeobVP4%3D&ved=0CDMQyjc&ei=RsDOVOHjIcmA8QWDtoHwCQ#tbm=isch&q=fnaf+2+mask&imgdii=_&imgrc=xG9mRpZYr_maiM%253A%3BdpYqA0MXOeMnYM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimg2.wikia.nocookie.net%252F__cb20141111221703%252Ffreddy-fazbears-pizza%252Fimages%252F5%252F50%252FLookingThroughTheMask.png%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffreddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com%252Fwiki%252FFreddy_Fazbear_Head%3B1024%3B768
2-Bonnie has no face,and Freddy has a face, if it was Freddy's face, Freddy wouldn't have a face, and bonnie will (if you guys bug me one more time about phone guy saying its Freddy's, i will scream, phone guy isn't a reliable source)

Discus…

E=MC2
Energy = Mass X Speed of light 2
how do i know that, I asked google.
Join my Collaborations: Stick Fight! Portal 3
My IQ is 125
My Steam Profile - Its a way to tell if im online
Link to the most mega awesome fun game! CLICK ME!!!
You won't be unknown anymore
Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

catscratch231 wrote:

Hey, do any of you guys know how many days are between the release of the first FNAF and the second FNAF? my bro told me the exact number, 87 days. does that mean anything to the rest of you FNAF fans? let me know!!! ^.^

when green flag clicked
forever

say [FNAF 2 stats: have not gotten to it yet, because I'm scared of the Marionette and BB!] for (2) secs
say [My stats for the 3rd FNAF: MUCH HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] for (2) secs
end
its 95 days, my guess is that he got it off PewDiePie

E=MC2
My IQ is 125
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creeperfun wrote:

catscratch231 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever

end
PewDiePie… >

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

catscratch231 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever

end
PewDiePie… >
lol

E=MC2
My IQ is 125
Deadpoolgames
New to Scratch
2 posts

obviously we know that none of the older animatronics delivered the bite they stay in parts and service so it had to be one of the new ones not bonny his teeth not freddy his teeth not chicka cause her teeth when beak is off dont extend they are located inside her mouth and obviously not the puppet cause she dosent have any teeth so its the mangle
smileyface2121
Scratcher
6 posts

Suspects for bite of 87(Foxy is innocent btw!)

Mangle
Freddy
Toy Chicka
Chicka

so I MUST be near to finding out who did it!
EV3094
Scratcher
8 posts

All along it was mangle because he doesnt like the way the kids put him together and is annoyed by the kids, so to take vengence he bites one the kids' frontal lobes' off! type agree if you agree with me!
greifer360
Scratcher
36 posts

smileyface2121 wrote:

Suspects for bite of 87(Foxy is innocent btw!)

Mangle
Freddy
Toy Chicka
Chicka

so I MUST be near to finding out who did it!
Out of your suspects it has to be Mangle because she's the only one who can open up her mouth.
xjaws11
Scratcher
2 posts

hey im a craz theriost and all tell you what i have so far.
ok foxy is good for the reasons above by puppies but maybe not. He looks human well no but he is thin and his legs are thin. He might be out of order and in pirate cove because he thinks the other animatronics think he is a exoskelotin like they think mike/you are. He is hiding is pirate cove in fear and not leaving making him out of order. when he peaks out hes checking. when he is out he is trying to think/look of a differnt hiding place. when he knocks he thinks it is jamed, but the 2 im not sure. Wait of couse i am he wants to hid under the desk like ballon girl or puppies reasons. Any way thanks for reading
xjaws11
Scratcher
2 posts

xjaws11 wrote:

hey im a craz theriost and all tell you what i have so far.
ok foxy is good for the reasons above by puppies but maybe not. He looks human well no but he is thin and his legs are thin. He might be out of order and in pirate cove because he thinks the other animatronics think he is a exoskelotin like they think mike/you are. He is hiding is pirate cove in fear and not leaving making him out of order. when he peaks out hes checking. when he is out he is trying to think/look of a differnt hiding place. when he knocks he thinks it is jamed, but the 2 im not sure. Wait of couse i am he wants to hid under the desk like ballon girl or puppies reasons. Any way thanks for reading
hi
minty44100
Scratcher
12 posts

jji10 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

fnaf is awesome do you think?
minty44100
Scratcher
12 posts

awesome fnaf nice profile photo
vitoepicfist
Scratcher
12 posts

I can't tell if fnaf 2 is a prequel or a sequel