Discuss Scratch

searterror972
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Chica's beak is not in Mangle, that is a bow tie

Yippee kay yay
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shadow718 wrote:

searterror972 wrote:

Phone guy is behind everything, he killed the marrionette at the original restaurant, Fredbears Family Diner
For the rest of the story watch Game Theory's FNAF 2 episode

hello i watched that and that was from his original video. Phone Guy has nothing to do with this cause he states on night 6 of fnaf 2 thats SOMEONE used a suit. The person who did was an employee. Phone Guy isn't an employee when the incident happened.
Actually, in FNAF 1, Phone Guy says he is just finishing up his last week. It happens in Night 6.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

z2222641 wrote:

hey i was wonder if you guys could do me a solid, ca yo tell me the top ten cheats for FNAF 2?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
(JOIN MY STUDIO PLEASE PLEASE!)
there are no cheat codes, but in the iphone version for FNAF 1, you can buy unlimited power and icons on the cameras that show where the animatronics are.

THIS SIGNATURE IS AMAZING! PUT ALL THE FACES!

Captin_foxy
Scratcher
35 posts

My browser / operating system: Windows 8.1, Chrome 40.0.2214.93, Flash 16.0 (release 0)
  • when [ v] key pressed

when [ i am the real foxy] key pressed
    [/list][/quote]
FodFnafBoy
New to Scratch
1 post

when green flag clicked(item (Fnaf Mlp
v) of [ v])
switch costume to [ Klasky Csupo 
v]
Deadpoolgames
New to Scratch
2 posts

who is the murderer:
the murderer is most definetly phone guy reasons well he hates the marionnette,m he loves foxy in the minigame he smiles at foxy and in the mini game he has a badge and a phone
searterror972
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dear shadow718, i you killed five children and were tryin to get away with it, would u say “oh i killed those children” or would u say “somebody”
Also, phone guy does work there, he starts the night shift on night seven of FNAF 2, and finishes in FNAF 1

Yippee kay yay
Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

shadow718 wrote:

searterror972 wrote:

Phone guy is behind everything, he killed the marrionette at the original restaurant, Fredbears Family Diner
For the rest of the story watch Game Theory's FNAF 2 episode

hello i watched that and that was from his original video. Phone Guy has nothing to do with this cause he states on night 6 of fnaf 2 thats SOMEONE used a suit. The person who did was an employee. Phone Guy isn't an employee when the incident happened.
no, what happen at fredbears family diner was that phone guy pulled up along side the child, killed the child, and drove off

E=MC2
Energy = Mass X Speed of light 2
how do i know that, I asked google.
Join my Collaborations: Stick Fight! Portal 3
My IQ is 125
My Steam Profile - Its a way to tell if im online
Link to the most mega awesome fun game! CLICK ME!!!
You won't be unknown anymore
dearpstew
Scratcher
23 posts

I THINK YOU PPL ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT

FREDDY MIGHT BE THE ONE WHO CAUSED THE . BITE OF 87.
BECAUSE OF THE HAND PRINT ON HIS ‘ LEFT OR RIGHT’ EYE I DONT KNOW WITCH ONE BUT HE DOES HAVE A CHILDS HAND PRINT ON HIS HEAD.
AND BECAUSE THERE IS A SIGN THAT SAYS MY CONCLUTION IS IF YOU TOUCH HIM HE'L BITE YOU.
THATS MY OPINION.
ALSO WE HAVE ANOTHER SUSPECT FOR THE ‘BITE OF 87’
ITS MANGLE BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE JUMP SCARES YOU
SHE GOES AT YOUR FRONTAL LOAB.
YA ITS CRAZY.
FOXY'S NOT A SUSPECT ANYMORE BECAUSE HE LEANS HIS HEAD SIDEWAYS AND IT WOULD BIGHT THE SIDES OF YOUR HEAD WHEN HE JUMP SCARES YOU.
THATS MAINLY ALL I NEED TO SAY
ITS MY THEORIE
ASK FOR MORE

Last edited by dearpstew (Jan. 30, 2015 01:24:26)

grumpybear497
New to Scratch
22 posts

okay noone ansered my qustuon did blah blah
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

grumpybear497 wrote:

i also think that mangle did and its also beacuse her teeth and why does chika move the paper boy
What do you mean paper boy? And also, if you're talking about BB (Balloon Boy), Chica doesn't movie him.

TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Craftwithcookies wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
VERY AGREEABLE. make a + to that, on the secret night 8, when you win, the 6 am is stuck there 4ever, meaning he is in an infinite coma, because he lost his frontal lobe. you are totaly right. lol. so wow. Do the stuff below \/
NIght 8 is a glitch, so is Night 9.

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

grumpybear497 wrote:

i also think that mangle did and its also beacuse her teeth and why does chika move the paper boy
What do you mean paper boy? And also, if you're talking about BB (Balloon Boy), Chica doesn't movie him.
he means the paper plate man

THIS SIGNATURE IS AMAZING! PUT ALL THE FACES!

mac_54
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who's Paper Boy?

Have you ever heard of the Duck Highway series? ‘Cause no. You haven’t. So check their studio, then get ready for the next one, Duck Highway 5: The Cars Strike Back. This time, it's personal. For the fifth time.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

grumpybear497 wrote:

he means the paper plate man
Oh… he's not an animatronic. He is not in the controls for Night 7.

TheSquidishCrafter
New to Scratch
4 posts

Hey, Who do you guys think caused the Bite of 87'? My theory is of course… Mangle.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheSquidishCrafter wrote:

Hey, Who do you guys think caused the Bite of 87'? My theory is of course… Mangle.
I agree.

TheSquidishCrafter
New to Scratch
4 posts

yes Why?
i know some….
TheSquidishCrafter
New to Scratch
4 posts

Heres some answers. https://www.youtube.com/user/smikesmike05
TheSquidishCrafter
New to Scratch
4 posts

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

Craftwithcookies wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
VERY AGREEABLE. make a + to that, on the secret night 8, when you win, the 6 am is stuck there 4ever, meaning he is in an infinite coma, because he lost his frontal lobe. you are totaly right. lol. so wow. Do the stuff below \/
NIght 8 is a glitch, so is Night 9.

Well there actually is a night -999999999999