Discuss Scratch

puppygirlroxatart02
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

foxyisadorable wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

searterror972 wrote:

You are almost correct, but Game theory is the only thing i've seen with actual proof and evidence.

See, it all starts with Fredbears Family Diner
I researched for years I know the true story and I discovered the truth about the entire thing its the truth I know it is
I even used scientific facts its all true I used facts I used every single detail and studied and found the truth and I know they are true based on scientific research

The games have only been out since last year.

Hi listen to The Adventure Zone it's so good thanks

when green flag clicked
go to [http://maximumfun.org/shows/adventure-zone v]
play sound [The Adventure Zone v] until done
searterror972
Scratcher
100+ posts

And what “scientific facts”
Why did u say true so much. Obviously you are lying

Yippee kay yay
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

searterror972 wrote:

And what “scientific facts”
Why did u say true so much. Obviously you are lying
I'm not lying I am telling the truth
I doubt anybody on scratch has done as much research as I do.
searterror972
Scratcher
100+ posts

That's the thing, this does not require intense research, you just have to play the game, sheesh, what did you do, look up Foxy's criminal record.

Yippee kay yay
Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

searterror972 wrote:

FNAF/FNAF 2 THEORIES
I think mangle caused the bite of 87 if shes not broken enough to bite you shes not broken enough to bite a child. plus when she bites you she attacks your face

The victim was Jeremy, the security guard you play as!!! Yeesh
it wasnt Jeremy, his skull is to strong, mangle will just break the skin, it had to be a child

E=MC2
Energy = Mass X Speed of light 2
how do i know that, I asked google.
Join my Collaborations: Stick Fight! Portal 3
My IQ is 125
My Steam Profile - Its a way to tell if im online
Link to the most mega awesome fun game! CLICK ME!!!
You won't be unknown anymore
creeperslayer226
Scratcher
13 posts

as you can see on FNAF 1 you can see that freddy has a hand shape on top on his head.but freddy could have not caused the bite of '87 because he does not have sharp teeth.and the reason that the signs says:sorry-out of order. its because foxy caused the bite to happen…duhhhhh
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

creeperslayer226 wrote:

as you can see on FNAF 1 you can see that freddy has a hand shape on top on his head.but freddy could have not caused the bite of '87 because he does not have sharp teeth.and the reason that the signs says:sorry-out of order. its because foxy caused the bite to happen…duhhhhh
I'm preety sure if someone bit your frontal lobe off, one of your relatives or friends would sue the company. The company would at least get rid of the animatronic who did it, if not all of the animatronics.

Mangle was the one who did the Bite and it was in the Toy models series. Because of Mangle, all of the other Toy animatronics were scrapped and the old ones which had had mucus and blood which the parents had likened to ‘reanimated corpes’.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
MangleWillMangle
Scratcher
6 posts

In the first game the animatronics don't look like the toy animations because at the end of the second game in the news paper it says “the old animatronics will be kept for future references” which is why in the first game the look like the old versions in the first game.
fivenightsatyourmom
Scratcher
3 posts

i know that fnaf two is a prequel no doubt about that but, im not possitive that the marrionette is the mom of golden freddy. (if u dont know wat im talking about listen to the fnaf 2 song IT ROCKS SOCKS!!)
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fivenightsatyourmom wrote:

i know that fnaf two is a prequel no doubt about that but, im not possitive that the marrionette is the mom of golden freddy. (if u dont know wat im talking about listen to the fnaf 2 song IT ROCKS SOCKS!!)
It is not canon. Plenty of things may seem real but is it by Scott Cawthorn? No. In the description, does it say anything about being official? No. Does it even appear in the game? No.

searterror972
Scratcher
100+ posts

The song is not cannon, and it is a prequel. The animatronics aren't related. Phome guy killed them all, in the order of Marrionette, Foxy, Chica, Bonnie and Freddy, then Jeremy from FNAF 2, then the five kids in FNAF one.

Yippee kay yay
fivenightsatyourmom
Scratcher
3 posts

here is my personal idea for fnaf 3. so i thought it should be in fredbears diner and there is only one animatronic witch is of course freddy fazbear. as the days progress he summons bonnie chica and foxy. on the 6th night the maryonette comes and there is no music box.(btw u have a freddy mask but its toxic.) u put on the mask when he/she gets in you wiggle the view and it will go away. on the 7th night the phone guy starts talking at 5:30ish. this is what he says “um hello um turn around please” (btw again u can do a full spin) if u turn around he himslf stabs you in your frontal lobe. (coincidence i think not) if you dont you win. ( be aware sometimes golden freddy will spawn in your room dont look at him or your dead.) thats my idea hopefully u like it bye!!!
searterror972
Scratcher
100+ posts

Creeper fun and Creeper slayer, did you even play the game???
Phone guy says that the animatronics are hostile towards employees and the for the biter, mangle is the only one in the area of the bite that is a new animatronic

Yippee kay yay
mac_54
Scratcher
100+ posts

I know how phone guy died. I think.

Have you ever heard of the Duck Highway series? ‘Cause no. You haven’t. So check their studio, then get ready for the next one, Duck Highway 5: The Cars Strike Back. This time, it's personal. For the fifth time.
awesomekid0224
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

Captin_foxy wrote:

MidNight20090 wrote:

But I was right.So…..
But true.
But don't you remember?
Something was WRONG with the robots.
I don't know that something.
But, I will in the 3rd game.
And-
how would the killer of the kids be knowing this?

Yes I am saying the phone man is the killer.
Think of it,in the little games in the 2nt game.
In one of them you play as Freddy,running away from a man with a phone in his hand…….
wireless phones where not invented then
Ahem… 2015?
FNAF 2's prequel.

W R Y Y Y Y
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mac_54 wrote:

I believe that it was a team effort. Chika was staring at him from the right door and Freddy was staying in the corner forcing him to keep the door closed and waste power. Foxy was pounding on the left door (bangs from phone call), and Bonnie was in the left door as well. As soon as the power went out, Golden Freddy jumped out. I also believe it was Golden Freddy who made the moaning sounds and the inhumane sounds from Night 5.

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

awesomekid0224 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Captin_foxy wrote:

MidNight20090 wrote:

But I was right.So…..
But true.
But don't you remember?
Something was WRONG with the robots.
I don't know that something.
But, I will in the 3rd game.
And-
how would the killer of the kids be knowing this?

Yes I am saying the phone man is the killer.
Think of it,in the little games in the 2nt game.
In one of them you play as Freddy,running away from a man with a phone in his hand…….
wireless phones where not invented then
Ahem… 2015?
FNAF 2's prequel.
I know, but if you see a wire with a strange curved object, with no details and purple, you'd probably be confused - unless you were the Game Theorists! xD

mac_54
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

mac_54 wrote:

I believe that it was a team effort. Chika was staring at him from the right door and Freddy was staying in the corner forcing him to keep the door closed and waste power. Foxy was pounding on the left door (bangs from phone call), and Bonnie was in the left door as well. As soon as the power went out, Golden Freddy jumped out. I also believe it was Golden Freddy who made the moaning sounds and the inhumane sounds from Night 5.
He hears foxy banging on the door (left door is closed), he dies after Freddy's jingle, but not of Freddy, he only plays his jingle when the power is out, and the power cannot be out, because of the phone. You hear the moan of either Chica or Bonnie, then die.
He has to have died while the left door is closed, he was looking at the kicthen, where Freddy also plays his jingle, and he kills himself by lowering the monitor after hearing Chica moan. It can't be Bonnie because the left door is closed.

Last edited by mac_54 (Jan. 27, 2015 00:37:13)

Have you ever heard of the Duck Highway series? ‘Cause no. You haven’t. So check their studio, then get ready for the next one, Duck Highway 5: The Cars Strike Back. This time, it's personal. For the fifth time.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mac_54 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

mac_54 wrote:

He hears foxy banging on the door (left door is closed), he dies after Freddy's jingle, but not of Freddy, he only plays his jingle when the power is out, and the power cannot be out, because of the phone. You hear the moan of either Chica or Bonnie, then die.
He has to have died while the left door is closed, he was looking at the kicthen, where Freddy also plays his jingle, and he kills himself by lowering the monitor after hearing Chica moan. It can't be Bonnie because the left door is closed.
Oh… you know better! xD

mac_54
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

mac_54 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

mac_54 wrote:

Oh… you know better! xD
I came up with that one.