Discuss Scratch

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

charlesdog wrote:

The guy who you play as in the second game is the murderer because 1. He is fired for tampering with the animatronics
so he could get the golden freddy suit and murder the kids. 2. The endoskeleton that comes out of the gift box is what the murderer used.
How? well when he found the golden freddy suit, he put the endoskeleton in the gift box!. So he called the kids to the prize corner and then
killed them!! SO thats my theory
how come the golden Freddy animatronic/suit tries to kill you then? What I think is that FNAF is like some sort of “A Space Odyssey” sort of thing where the robots have some sort of awareness and try to kill you. The Bite of ‘87 was on the purple guy from some unknown animatronic because they turned against him. He was using them as killing machines. Then, they turned against him to get more power over humans. They didn’t want to be controlled by anybody. You are supposed to be the hero, surviving all of the animatronics. The reason you get fired is that when you left the building on the last day, you'd probably want revenge on someone/thing that was trying to kill you. So you probably threw out a few punches and kicks and maybe even flipped one of them over onto like, a party table or something.

THIS SIGNATURE IS AMAZING! PUT ALL THE FACES!

Ninja5280
Scratcher
1 post

jji10 wrote:

kninja100 wrote:

I think that the marionette did not stuff the kids because the marionette is the fifth childs mother. So I do not think that a mother would stuff her own kid in a costume.
That is a fan song. Keyword: fan. -_-
Be she did
catscratch231
Scratcher
44 posts

Hey! I have thought upon the line in It's Been So Long when the mom says "It won't be long before I become a puppet." I think it means that she would become a puppet to her suffering of losing her son. tell me what you guys think.

Is there anything better than freedom, a decently paying job, good food, and company of friends? Actually yes, it's called life! And you only have one of them! Unless you're a gamer. Than you have several lives! Just remember to grab that 1-UP so you don't see the “GAME OVER” screen to soon. You will see it one day. But today is not that day!
creeperking55
Scratcher
51 posts

Well i would agree .If shes said "It wont be long before i become a puppet' So i think so to.

~Creeperking
“Nightmare's are the past, Sweet dreams are Today..” ~Me.

Top of the mornin' to ya! My name is creeperking and i love to watch YouTube I'm a Fnaf fan(Duh :3) And I love playing roblox. And i Love to scratch!
Scratch on! (Plz Plz plz! Scratch on. Never. Stop. dreaming…!)

(Oh and if you play garden War Fair 1 OR 2 who's your fav. plant and Zombie? .3.)

creeperking55
Scratcher
51 posts

Ive been thinking….. :I

If the bite of 87 Came along..Why do the people still come?

Oh and You know how they say they got to walk in the day?
Well think about it for a sec..
Why would they let robots just walk around when a Glich can happen and just kill a kid….

~Creeperking

Top of the mornin' to ya! My name is creeperking and i love to watch YouTube I'm a Fnaf fan(Duh :3) And I love playing roblox. And i Love to scratch!

(Oh and if you play garden War Fair 1 OR 2 who's your fav. plant and Zombie? .3.)

catscratch231
Scratcher
44 posts

creeperking55 wrote:

Well i would agree .If shes said "It wont be long before i become a puppet' So i think so to.
thx for agreeing with me! ^.^

Last edited by catscratch231 (Feb. 5, 2015 20:17:33)

Is there anything better than freedom, a decently paying job, good food, and company of friends? Actually yes, it's called life! And you only have one of them! Unless you're a gamer. Than you have several lives! Just remember to grab that 1-UP so you don't see the “GAME OVER” screen to soon. You will see it one day. But today is not that day!
creeperking55
Scratcher
51 posts

You are very welcome

~Creeperking

TeamYoshi64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

melonmaster wrote:

I think that golden freddy was the man behind the stage what put the kidds
The man who stuffed the suits did use the Golden Freddy suit to lure the kids into his trap.

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

catscratch231 wrote:

creeperking55 wrote:

that song doesn't apply to the story! It's a fan song: Keyword: FAN!!!

THIS SIGNATURE IS AMAZING! PUT ALL THE FACES!

puppygirlroxatart02
Scratcher
100+ posts

To everyone getting mad about people using things from fan - made songs: I never said that you couldn't use non - canon things, in fact I specifically said that you could post ANY theories, and if this keeps up I'm going to start asking people to no longer post on this because they are being too harsh on the others in this thread. You are accusing people of violating rules that are not in place, and even if those rules were in place, you shouldn't be the one to enforce them, I will take care of that. So stop. Just stop.

Hi listen to The Adventure Zone it's so good thanks

when green flag clicked
go to [http://maximumfun.org/shows/adventure-zone v]
play sound [The Adventure Zone v] until done
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

I agree that Phone guy killed the kids. He dressed up as Freddy and removed the endoskeleton. (The one visible in the Backstage area.) Due to his past experience, he reprogrammed Bonnie to ignore that particular endoskeleton so he could restuff it into Freddy's suit (causing the misalignment in his eyes. The hand print beneath the chin on Freddy's face would be hard to get at to push away, so that must have been caused by Phone guy taking off the mask. He had removed the endoskekelal parts in the head section (or else he would die), then killed the kids. Why he killed the kids?? That, I don't know.
Also, what the heck is the cupcake with EYEBALLS!!
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, Mangle DID do the Bite of ‘87 because of one obvious fact: Mangle isn’t in the first game. Think about it. If Foxy had caused the Bite of '87, he would have been scrapped and thus NOT IN THE FIRST GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

To everyone getting mad about people using things from fan - made songs: I never said that you couldn't use non - canon things, in fact I specifically said that you could post ANY theories, and if this keeps up I'm going to start asking people to no longer post on this because they are being too harsh on the others in this thread. You are accusing people of violating rules that are not in place, and even if those rules were in place, you shouldn't be the one to enforce them, I will take care of that. So stop. Just stop.
It's annoying…

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
thecodybody
Scratcher
9 posts

wow. what i think is that foxy in fnaf, since he doesnt get all up in your face, is just saying hi while his voice malfunctions and give you a stroke or a heart attack, i have what his original jumpscare was, him giving you C.P.R! wierd, right…. and did you know the puppet is behind everything!?

The codybody54
thecodybody
Scratcher
9 posts

oh, and i think why the kids disliked mangle so much is that it replaced foxy, oh, and why is pirate cove out of order? and why dont the old and toy anamatronics try to kill each other? funny to be caught on tape! the background for my phone is when foxy charges at you, he gets kicked off, flung in the air and shot with a five-seven pistol about eight times, and mangle is saying: "oh god…oh god…..OH MY *^&%ING GOD! I find it hilarious!

The codybody54
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

thecodybody wrote:

oh, and i think why the kids disliked mangle so much is that it replaced foxy, oh, and why is pirate cove out of order? and why dont the old and toy anamatronics try to kill each other? funny to be caught on tape! the background for my phone is when foxy charges at you, he gets kicked off, flung in the air and shot with a five-seven pistol about eight times, and mangle is saying: "oh god…oh god…..OH MY *^&%ING GOD! I find it hilarious!
But… there's no Pirate Cove in FNAF 2 and it's a prequel.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
253thebutt
New to Scratch
1 post

moonycomedian wrote:

I think that mangle caused the bite of 87 because she has big jaws.
catscratch231
Scratcher
44 posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

catscratch231 wrote:

creeperking55 wrote:

that song doesn't apply to the story! It's a fan song: Keyword: FAN!!!
OH MY GOSH!! I know!!! I know!!!! *sniffle* I guess no body thinks I don't know a thing about what I'm talking about. *walks away and cries in a corner* I don't need sympathy from anyone at all. Besides I know that the song was Fan made. I was just pondering on that specific line, I've think I've made a bit of a point. But any mother would mourn for the loss of her kid! I know I would if some man went and murdered my child and their friends! but that was all I had to put down for that question.

when green flag clicked
forever

say [But that was a thought, A GAME THOUGHT! thanks for reading this post.] for (2) secs
end

Last edited by catscratch231 (Feb. 8, 2015 04:13:29)

awesomekid0224
Scratcher
1000+ posts

grumpybear497 wrote:

I AM MAD THERIES ARE AWESOME WHO MOVED THE PAPER PLATE BOY WAS IT CHIKA
If you look inside FNAF 2, there's a code called “Paperpal AI” so, maybe….
HE MOVED HIMSELF.. :O

W R Y Y Y Y
shadow718
Scratcher
25 posts

shadow718 wrote:

Coding_Cat wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
Mangle was the animatronic that did the bite. When mangle jumpscares you, MANGLE BITES YOUR FOREHEAD. PLEASE, PEOPLE.
Not trying to be sarcastic, offensive, non' of that.
Mangle did the bite, and that's what I believe :v

thats what YOU BELIEVE

I do believe you, but still. It is what You Beleive.