Discuss Scratch

foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

foxyisadorable wrote:

jji10 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.
It is Fox hands down. My friend told me about it and she seemed to add in that Fox did it as a major part of the story.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.

Really? Because my friend told me as an even more major part of the story that the victim was some kindergartener telling some nine-year-old (both female) quote unquote “how stupid Fox was”, and that set Fox off to conclude in the Bite of '87.
I believe that it was Mangle. Remember the way he/she attacks? He/she aims for the frontal lobe of your head!
Click this link to prove the above statement.

However, I agree that the victim was probably Jeremy.
I think mangle did it she is evil well she is very mad
shes nuts

searterror972 wrote:

@foxyisadorable
You do know that the person bit was Jeremy, the security guard from FNAF 2
no it was a child FACT i know bty i went a freddy's pizzeria befoere
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shadow718 wrote:

Vinexythevinx wrote:

_NeonBlue_ wrote:

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.

(BTW, Bonnie is confirmed male while Mangle's and Marionette's gender is contested.)
I think it's Mangle. You want to know why? Mangle is in a terrible state of form, but can still travel to kill the player (mostly via the ceiling). He/she is in the Kid's Cove, where KIDS and ADULTS go to, y'know? Also Mangle's sharp teeth (like Foxy) can really make it easy to bite off a third of fa person's head.
It can't be an old animatronic, due to the part where they are stored in the BACK of the restaurant and are too disrepaired. It can't be Marionette or Balloon Boy due to the lack of an actual hinged jaw piece. Toy Chica's beak cannot open, but she can remove it. Even if it is removed, however, she is still unable to bite. The toy animatronics will have difficulty biting because their teeth shape and can't move their bites.

I would think that Mangle would be too broken to do pretty much ANYTHING….
MANGLE DID IT!!!!

mangle couldn't have done the bite.
On the subject of genders, look at this:

Marionette

Female confirmed.
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

who believes me?Mangle did it foxy wouldnever do a such he loves kids he would never bite a poor child he is a caring fox even though hes a animatronic he still cares they have proof
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

goldfish678 wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

Vinexythevinx wrote:

_NeonBlue_ wrote:

(BTW, Bonnie is confirmed male while Mangle's and Marionette's gender is contested.)
I think it's Mangle. You want to know why? Mangle is in a terrible state of form, but can still travel to kill the player (mostly via the ceiling). He/she is in the Kid's Cove, where KIDS and ADULTS go to, y'know? Also Mangle's sharp teeth (like Foxy) can really make it easy to bite off a third of fa person's head.
It can't be an old animatronic, due to the part where they are stored in the BACK of the restaurant and are too disrepaired. It can't be Marionette or Balloon Boy due to the lack of an actual hinged jaw piece. Toy Chica's beak cannot open, but she can remove it. Even if it is removed, however, she is still unable to bite. The toy animatronics will have difficulty biting because their teeth shape and can't move their bites.

I would think that Mangle would be too broken to do pretty much ANYTHING….
MANGLE DID IT!!!!

mangle couldn't have done the bite.
On the subject of genders, look at this:

Marionette

Female confirmed.
Mangle had to have done it Foxy is perfectly nice he would never hurt a child he loves them but Mangle…..she is furrious at them They Tore Her Apart never to be fixed no will for some reason…..but she is built like Foxy so it would b a purrfect plan she thought if she bite him and got away with it Foxy will be out of order soon will Freddy,Chica,and Bonnie.
Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

foxyisadorable wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

jji10 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

It is Fox hands down. My friend told me about it and she seemed to add in that Fox did it as a major part of the story.

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.

Really? Because my friend told me as an even more major part of the story that the victim was some kindergartener telling some nine-year-old (both female) quote unquote “how stupid Fox was”, and that set Fox off to conclude in the Bite of '87.
I believe that it was Mangle. Remember the way he/she attacks? He/she aims for the frontal lobe of your head!

shes nuts

searterror972 wrote:

@foxyisadorable
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREDDY FAZBEAR"S PIZZA!! I SEARCHED IT ON GOOGLE MAPS, IT CAME UP WITH A LOCATION, BUT IT WAS A FAMILY DOCTOR!!!!
IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME,CLICK ME!

Last edited by Creeperfun (Jan. 23, 2015 22:15:04)

E=MC2
Energy = Mass X Speed of light 2
how do i know that, I asked google.
Join my Collaborations: Stick Fight! Portal 3
My IQ is 125
My Steam Profile - Its a way to tell if im online
Link to the most mega awesome fun game! CLICK ME!!!
You won't be unknown anymore
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

Lol I'm soooooooooooooooo bored.ugh.ugh.lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

Creeperfun wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

jji10 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

shes nuts

searterror972 wrote:

@foxyisadorable
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREDDY FAZBEAR"S PIZZA!! I SEARCHED IT ON GOOGLE MAPS, IT CAME UP WITH A LOCATION, BUT IT WAS A FAMILY DOCTOR!!!!
there is too look it up on google!!!!
Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

foxyisadorable wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

jji10 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

shes nuts

searterror972 wrote:

@foxyisadorable
google is an unreliable source

E=MC2
Energy = Mass X Speed of light 2
how do i know that, I asked google.
Join my Collaborations: Stick Fight! Portal 3
My IQ is 125
My Steam Profile - Its a way to tell if im online
Link to the most mega awesome fun game! CLICK ME!!!
You won't be unknown anymore
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

Creeperfun wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

jji10 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

shes nuts

searterror972 wrote:

@foxyisadorable
um i went there so yeah its real i know for a fact
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

foxyisadorable wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

foxyisadorable wrote:

jji10 wrote:

goldfish678 wrote:

shes nuts

searterror972 wrote:

@foxyisadorable
um i went there so yeah its real i know for a fact
dont look it up on maps people look it up on plain google im not lying i dont lie
fallofhyrule
New to Scratch
4 posts

Freddy's is a made up restaurant
If it was real, would they let Scott Cawthon slander their franchise with ghost stories
And lastly, if Jeremy did not die, then…
1.Why is he not in FNAF 1
2.Why did a spot open randomly for Mike Schmidt
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

fallofhyrule wrote:

If it was real, would they let Scott Cawthon slander their franchise with ghost stories
hey its real ive been there dude and 1st of all Jermy was not shown because they dont use real peoples name cuz well they dont use his cuz he doesnt like his name to be out in public and 2nd M

fallofhyrule wrote:

1.Mike really worked there
2.because he did not want to be on a game but Mike died in real life so they used him
3.just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean its not there
4.I've been to real one when i was 7 and it was creepy but fun
dearpstew
Scratcher
23 posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

dearpstew wrote:

is the puppet the mom?
cause thats what ive heard
just asking
they are talking about a song, but they need to learn that the song is not canon, or official to the story!
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

Who here thinks Mangle is nuts.
kitty0706
New to Scratch
11 posts

ohai :3 mangle did the bite,cause me and foxy are fwiends :3 we even kissed once :3
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

kitty0706 wrote:

ohai :3 mangle did the bite,cause me and foxy are fwiends :3 we even kissed once :3
what? What are you talking about?
kitty0706
New to Scratch
11 posts

foxyisadorable wrote:

kitty0706 wrote:

actually it was mangle I kissed,my bad
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

foxyisadorable wrote:

kitty0706 wrote:

What I be a Foxy and what are yee talking about that was nt true what yee said arrrgg
kitty0706
New to Scratch
11 posts

Mangle:Shutup.
foxyisadorable
New to Scratch
48 posts

hey Mangle i thought you…oh never mind…*sighs*umm..i guess..i'll be a goin lad jk i'll be a waiting I guess

Last edited by foxyisadorable (Jan. 24, 2015 01:28:26)