Discuss Scratch

thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Creeperfun wrote:

grumpybear497 wrote:

why is the guy in the minigames purple it makes no sence
stands out against the floor
He's the purple man, the killer of the kids.

thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

sonicfanlily wrote:

catey111 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

sticktheman wrote:

_Freddy_Fazbear_ wrote:

magreen9 wrote:

Well, my theory is that marionette is behind EVERYTHING!!!
If that's true, the only way HE would be involved is if he were to have something to do with the tampering…
Mr. Freddy Faber is right the marionette is behind everything!!!
Not true. How was the Marionette made? Who is the Phone Guy? Where is Marionette in FNAF (1)?
The Marionette is not in FNAF 1 because FNAF 2 is a so called prequel
About that, I believe that the Marionette was thrown out for good in between Fnaf 1 and Fnaf 2. Since it IS a prequel..

But hey, where the heck are the toy animatronics? Same place, the garbage. But since Foxy still remains in both games yet he's so torn up, why didn't they throw him out? Hmmmm….
The Marionette is in the first game because the posters with “celebrate” on them in the halls rarely turn into a picture of a crying child. And what about the kitchen? They could be hiding things there…

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

herobrine190 wrote:

Hey guys just to let you know the minigames after the animatronics kill you reveal a puzzle starting at the give cake minigame at fredbears family diner when the first crime happens the purple mans first kill and at the end of the minigame the marionette jumps out at you therefore the crying child is the marionette the purple guy is YOU WONT BELIVE IT BUT ITS THE PHONE GUY! ITS BEEN HIM ALL ALONG AND THE MARIONETTE IS THE ONE WHO SENT THESE ANIMATRONICS TO KILL YOU BECAUSE HE HAS A CHILDS MIND AND THINKS YOU ARE THE PURPLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when green flag clicked
say [this is true!!!![scratchblocks]
][/scratchblocks]
play sound [v] until done
i had the same theory that the marionette controls the children's spirits to get revenge on the purple guy because marionette/crying child whatever thing was killed first. so he wants to get revenge with the materials provided since he can't use anything else and that material happens to be animatronics. marionette is building a robot army.

THIS SIGNATURE IS AMAZING! PUT ALL THE FACES!

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

grumpybear497 wrote:

why is the guy in the minigames purple it makes no sence
stands out against the floor
He's the purple man, the killer of the kids.
yea, but he's asking why he's purple

thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

herobrine190 wrote:

Hey guys just to let you know the minigames after the animatronics kill you reveal a puzzle starting at the give cake minigame at fredbears family diner when the first crime happens the purple mans first kill and at the end of the minigame the marionette jumps out at you therefore the crying child is the marionette the purple guy is YOU WONT BELIVE IT BUT ITS THE PHONE GUY! ITS BEEN HIM ALL ALONG AND THE MARIONETTE IS THE ONE WHO SENT THESE ANIMATRONICS TO KILL YOU BECAUSE HE HAS A CHILDS MIND AND THINKS YOU ARE THE PURPLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when green flag clicked
][/scratchblocks]
i had the same theory that the marionette controls the children's spirits to get revenge on the purple guy because marionette/crying child whatever thing was killed first. so he wants to get revenge with the materials provided since he can't use anything else and that material happens to be animatronics. marionette is building a robot army.
So your saying the marionette is building an army behind scenes.

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

freddyfazabear wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

In the Living Tombstone's song for FNAF 2, “It's Been So Long,” it implies that the mother of the fifth child, the one that became Golden Freddy, became the Marionette/Puppet.
His songs are not cannon!
wonderfully said, mate. I keep trying to tell people that!

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

herobrine190 wrote:

when green flag clicked
][/scratchblocks]
yes, i guess.

thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

herobrine190 wrote:

when green flag clicked
][/scratchblocks]
yes, i guess.
Maybe it's in the kitchen?…

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

Gradevoir11 wrote:

Who did the Bite of 87?
Alot of People say FOXY IS THE ONE!!!! But my friends said Freddy or Mangle did it. It can be Mangle. Bc you know the kids rip her up! But she maybe mouth function and bit a kid.
lol, mouth function

Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

For who caused the bite of 87, i think it was foci from the FIRST GAME. Well the restaurant closes 1987, right. So the very next day, the restaurant from the first game could have opened. In fnaf 2, the bite of 87 isn't even mentioned. in the first game, phone guy takes a little while talking about the bite of 87. AND in a youtube video i watched a you tuber stated that the bite of 87 occurred on 11-14-87. The day right after night 5 of the fnaf 2! Foxy is a big candidate for who caused the Bite Of 87!
foxy would be terminated if he did the bite
He was, as seen in the first game, he was put out of order behind the curtain.
i mean destroyed

E=MC2
Energy = Mass X Speed of light 2
how do i know that, I asked google.
Join my Collaborations: Stick Fight! Portal 3
My IQ is 125
My Steam Profile - Its a way to tell if im online
Link to the most mega awesome fun game! CLICK ME!!!
You won't be unknown anymore
thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

For who caused the bite of 87, i think it was foci from the FIRST GAME. Well the restaurant closes 1987, right. So the very next day, the restaurant from the first game could have opened. In fnaf 2, the bite of 87 isn't even mentioned. in the first game, phone guy takes a little while talking about the bite of 87. AND in a youtube video i watched a you tuber stated that the bite of 87 occurred on 11-14-87. The day right after night 5 of the fnaf 2! Foxy is a big candidate for who caused the Bite Of 87!
i mean destroyed
They can't, or they'd lose money. Foxy is very popular with the children.

Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
what if you were a company, and one of your animatronics bit the frontal lobe out of a customers head

E=MC2
My IQ is 125
thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
what if you were a company, and one of your animatronics bit the frontal lobe out of a customers head
But, here's another theory! Mangle caused the bite on Jeremy.

Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed

E=MC2
My IQ is 125
thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
:T
But still.
Another theory: Mangle is in FNAF 3. In the picture, you see an endoskeleton arm sticking out. It could be Mangle's. Another thing is that in the box, the animatronics are mostly toy animatronics, meaning that Mangle must be there.

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.
Another theory: Mangle is in FNAF 3. In the picture, you see an endoskeleton arm sticking out. It could be Mangle's. Another thing is that in the box, the animatronics are mostly toy animatronics, meaning that Mangle must be there.
yea, but in the picture they're being scrapped.

thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.
BUT, the picture is named ‘whatshallweuse’ , meaning they are building something.

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.
BUT, the picture is named ‘whatshallweuse’ , meaning they are building something.
true, true. scott is really confusing us

shadow718
Scratcher
25 posts

Well, workers could have been working on for months and continued during Jeremy Fitzgeralds shift at the pizzeria in the second game.
gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

people are always saying, “oh, I've actually been to FFP!” Or, “Oh, I called FFP!” Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is not real! Although, I would like to build one, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people want to too. If I grow up to become a rich entrepreneur and have lots of money, I will build one and hire workers and all the other stuff you need to do in building restaurants.