Discuss Scratch

thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

For who caused the bite of 87, i think it was foci from the FIRST GAME. Well the restaurant closes 1987, right. So the very next day, the restaurant from the first game could have opened. In fnaf 2, the bite of 87 isn't even mentioned. in the first game, phone guy takes a little while talking about the bite of 87. AND in a youtube video i watched a you tuber stated that the bite of 87 occurred on 11-14-87. The day right after night 5 of the fnaf 2! Foxy is a big candidate for who caused the Bite Of 87!
foxy would be terminated if he did the bite
He was, as seen in the first game, he was put out of order behind the curtain.
i mean destroyed
They can't, or they'd lose money. Foxy is very popular with the children.
what if you were a company, and one of your animatronics bit the frontal lobe out of a customers head
But, here's another theory! Mangle caused the bite on Jeremy.
thats basicaly confirmed
:T
But still.
Another theory: Mangle is in FNAF 3. In the picture, you see an endoskeleton arm sticking out. It could be Mangle's. Another thing is that in the box, the animatronics are mostly toy animatronics, meaning that Mangle must be there.
toy bonnie's arm is also sticking out
You mean face.

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rockytua_collab wrote:

If you watch Game theory, it leves us with two options for FNAF 3

1. The second restaurant mentioned in the games (between Freddy's Family Diner and the FNAF 2)
2. Modern FNAF

In the world today, they wouldn't really need the toy animatronics, which leads me to belive that there is a third option that occurs during FNAF 1 and shows us what happened to the toy animatronics. As there is nearly no explanation to why they kill you. This could be the explanation we are looking for
The Toy Animatronics were made to protect children. The Old Animatronics are children stuffed into suits. They are out for revenge.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

jji10 wrote:

rockytua_collab wrote:

1. The second restaurant mentioned in the games (between Freddy's Family Diner and the FNAF 2)
2. Modern FNAF

In the world today, they wouldn't really need the toy animatronics, which leads me to belive that there is a third option that occurs during FNAF 1 and shows us what happened to the toy animatronics. As there is nearly no explanation to why they kill you. This could be the explanation we are looking for
The Toy Animatronics were made to protect children. The Old Animatronics are children stuffed into suits. They are out for revenge.
The new ones are supposed to protect as well. When they see you, they think you are the murderer, most likely of the BADGE.

searterror972
Scratcher
100+ posts

They do not know who the murderer is, and the facial recognition has you in their database. They should know to protect you, but they dont.

Yippee kay yay
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

jji10 wrote:

rockytua_collab wrote:

2. Modern FNAF

The new ones are supposed to protect as well. When they see you, they think you are the murderer, most likely of the BADGE.
The new ones are the Toy Animatronics. The old ones are the ones that were removed because of the blood and mucus but later remade for the new smaller pizzeria.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
fallofhyrule
New to Scratch
4 posts

Yeah, but the toy animatro ics had the facial recognition software. If this failed and resulted in death, the line would be discontinued. Basd on this principle, the toy animatronics must have had other issues, seeing as they treat customers in the day fine. If the old animatronics were scrapped, then they made the toy ones, then they made FNAF ones, then obviously there is an external issue I believe is the phone guy. The kids who died have followed him restaurant to restaurant, constantly haunting him. In the 3rd installment, we may see what actually happened to phone guy, and finally discover why the empty suit is still haunted.
gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

For who caused the bite of 87, i think it was foci from the FIRST GAME. Well the restaurant closes 1987, right. So the very next day, the restaurant from the first game could have opened. In fnaf 2, the bite of 87 isn't even mentioned. in the first game, phone guy takes a little while talking about the bite of 87. AND in a youtube video i watched a you tuber stated that the bite of 87 occurred on 11-14-87. The day right after night 5 of the fnaf 2! Foxy is a big candidate for who caused the Bite Of 87!
i mean destroyed
what if you were a company, and one of your animatronics bit the frontal lobe out of a customers head
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.
Another theory: Mangle is in FNAF 3. In the picture, you see an endoskeleton arm sticking out. It could be Mangle's. Another thing is that in the box, the animatronics are mostly toy animatronics, meaning that Mangle must be there.
You mean face.
and arm

THIS SIGNATURE IS AMAZING! PUT ALL THE FACES!

shadow718
Scratcher
25 posts

rockytua_collab wrote:

Foxy could not have been the biter of 87, as if he was, he would obviously be discontinued. That being said, If you go by FNAF 1, the Foxy would be most likely, but now we know that there is another suspect that goes by the name Mangle.

technically no. because were talking about fantasy here. AND they hid foxy behind the pirates cove with a sign that said “sorry out of order” and they shut down the place after the bite. plus, foxy's mouth is open. that is a sign that he most likely caused the bite. at the other restaurant, mangle was pretty much destroyed. How could it cause the bite?
shadow718
Scratcher
25 posts

rockytua_collab wrote:

Foxy could not have been the biter of 87, as if he was, he would obviously be discontinued. That being said, If you go by FNAF 1, the Foxy would be most likely, but now we know that there is another suspect that goes by the name Mangle.

technically no. because were talking about fantasy here. AND they hid foxy behind the pirates cove with a sign that said “sorry out of order” and they shut down the place after the bite. plus, foxy's mouth is open. that is a sign that he most likely caused the bite. at the other restaurant, mangle was pretty much destroyed. How could it cause the bite?

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.

Don't bring up FNAF 3 yet. ITS NOT EVEN OUT! If it is, srry. Oh and FNAF 2 is a prequel.
gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

shadow718 wrote:

rockytua_collab wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.

Don't bring up FNAF 3 yet. ITS NOT EVEN OUT! If it is, srry. Oh and FNAF 2 is a prequel.
everybody knows that

hannah2104
Scratcher
3 posts

I belive that bonnie ispregnant because she is so fat
NoraJGB
New to Scratch
2 posts

Im Not a huge fan of this game but it's certainly fun to watch other people play anyone agreee? xD

and whos your favriote charector?
gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

hannah2104 wrote:

I belive that bonnie ispregnant because she is so fat
bonnie's a boy

thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

jji10 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

jji10 wrote:

rockytua_collab wrote:

2. Modern FNAF

The new ones are the Toy Animatronics. The old ones are the ones that were removed because of the blood and mucus but later remade for the new smaller pizzeria.
They were still programed to keep children safe. But, bodies were stuffed into them.

Coding_Cat
Scratcher
37 posts

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
Mangle was the animatronic that did the bite. When mangle jumpscares you, MANGLE BITES YOUR FOREHEAD. PLEASE, PEOPLE.
Not trying to be sarcastic, offensive, non' of that.
Mangle did the bite, and that's what I believe :v

NOTICE
Five Nights At Freddy's 4 has been confirmed….
Click this link. Let me know if I missed a teaser
—————————————————————————————————————-
“Everything in your world is Five Nights At Freddy's.” - A friend of mine
YES IT IS.
Coding_Cat
Scratcher
37 posts

gamemaster180 wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

rockytua_collab wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.

everybody knows that
FNAF 3?! Ok. Wow. Yes, everyone knows that FNAF3 is coming. BUT!!! Look at scott's website CLICK MEH
This image includes:
-Old foxy's arm
-Mangle's head, part of her endoskeleton
-Toy Freddy? Or old freddy??
-Toy Bonnie and HIS guitar.
-Upon brightening…. You can see Golden Freddy. I KNOW that he's green - but this is due to a LARGE amount of decay!! He's from FredBear's Family Diner! CAN'T YOU SEE?!!?!?!?!?! P.S.! Look at the “I am still here” teaser and notice this old, decayed, gross-looking animatronic.
-What looks like Balloon Boy…
-Toy Chica
Who knows what else could be in that box…

NOTICE
Five Nights At Freddy's 4 has been confirmed….
Click this link. Let me know if I missed a teaser
—————————————————————————————————————-
“Everything in your world is Five Nights At Freddy's.” - A friend of mine
YES IT IS.
FlowerTruck10
Scratcher
39 posts

Did anybody mention that the Puppet may be inside Golden freddy?

thediamondbow
Scratcher
22 posts

Coding_Cat wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

rockytua_collab wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.

everybody knows that
FNAF 3?! Ok. Wow. Yes, everyone knows that FNAF3 is coming. BUT!!! Look at scott's website CLICK MEH
This image includes:
-Old foxy's arm
-Upon brightening…. You can see Golden Freddy. I KNOW that he's green - but this is due to a LARGE amount of decay!! He's from FredBear's Family Diner! CAN'T YOU SEE?!!?!?!?!?! P.S.! Look at the “I am still here” teaser and notice this old, decayed, gross-looking animatronic.
-Toy Chica
if you look closely, the paper plate thing is hanging out of the box, next to Foxy's arm.

gamemaster180
Scratcher
100+ posts

i

Coding_Cat wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

rockytua_collab wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.

everybody knows that
This image includes:
-Old foxy's arm
-Toy Chica
I meant everyone knows that fnaf 2 is a prequel

Creeperfun
Scratcher
100+ posts

thediamondbow wrote:

Coding_Cat wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

rockytua_collab wrote:

gamemaster180 wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

thediamondbow wrote:

Creeperfun wrote:

shadow718 wrote:

i mean destroyed
thats basicaly confirmed
But still.

everybody knows that
This image includes:
-Old foxy's arm
-Toy Chica
if you look closely, the paper plate thing is hanging out of the box, next to Foxy's arm.
thats not golden freddy, its a new animatronic

E=MC2
Energy = Mass X Speed of light 2
how do i know that, I asked google.
Join my Collaborations: Stick Fight! Portal 3
My IQ is 125
My Steam Profile - Its a way to tell if im online
Link to the most mega awesome fun game! CLICK ME!!!
You won't be unknown anymore