Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » : ̗̀➥ Screviews - A new way of reviewing Scratch Shops!! || Main || Volunteer today! Looking for Coders, Designers and all possible forms of help!!! ✧.*↩ [RSS Feed]
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

: ̗̀➥ Screviews - A new way of reviewing Scratch Shops!! || Main || Volunteer today! Looking for Coders, Designers and all possible forms of help!!! ✧.*↩

Welcome to our Main Thread!!
We are trying to develop a platform to allow customers to review Scratch shops; completely based on Scratch.
To bring this trial to life and to get it in action, we need YOUR help. (you, yes you!)
We're currently looking for Developers (coding) and Designers (to design our UI); but as always, we need all the help we can get from you!! We'll begin when we have enough volunteers to start with!
Do volunteer!!!

P.S. We have split threads into Developers & Designers. This thread will stay intact as the main thread for suggestions to make our next versions better and better.

Requirements!!
Developers:
—> Should know at least intermediate Scratch coding.
—> That's it!!
Designers:
—> Should know how to use the Scratch sprite editor, and if you know to do art on other softwares, that'd be AWESOME!!
—> That's it!!
For everyone who's helping:
—> Community Guidelines ARE A MUST
—> Should be co-operative and ideating to improvise!
—> That's it!! Thanks

Our Volunteers!!
Developers:
@IcedMocha238
@moigam
@cactus-cacti
@jaskeI
@Cotton_Scratch
@PangolinButCodes
@Malicondi

Designers:
@Sunny_Outside
@jessem98
@PangolinButCodes (also making the background music track!)
@Cotton_Scratch
@GvYoutube
@Malicondi
@evantparkes

Our Partners!!
* Wombo Combo Games
–>Their forum: https://www.scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/745196

P.S. I'm not a new scratcher. This is a new alt account I'm a Scratcher now!!

Last edited by IcedMocha238 (March 29, 2024 11:39:19)

“i stare only at beautiful people <3”
beanyboy512
Scratcher
500+ posts

: ̗̀➥ Screviews - A new way of reviewing Scratch Shops!! || Main || Volunteer today! Looking for Coders, Designers and all possible forms of help!!! ✧.*↩

nvm

Last edited by beanyboy512 (March 4, 2024 19:58:56)

The image below is publicly controlled, i may remove it if i do not condone what it is
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

MrZipZipZip
Scratcher
37 posts

bump since this is intruiging

Come check out my current project, Wombo Combo Games, a site, which im hoping to host a wide variety of high quality, free to play, fun games.
Learn more here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/745196/
Submit your best projects here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/975821617/

(Yes I know I’m a walking advertisement but that’s what the signatures are for)
5_g
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What about extending this to everything on scratch? Users could rate popular projects and it would also recommend underrated projects.

Pro forumer, Scratch Empires I OG

Im hosting Scratch origins SMP part 2, a modded minecraft server for all scratchers! Join it here! Scratch origins 2 is delayed until the summer, i will notify everyone before it starts dont worry
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

MrZipZipZip wrote:

bump since this is intruiging
Thanks! Would you like to volunteer with us? We'd appreciate it alot!

5_g wrote:

What about extending this to everything on scratch? Users could rate popular projects and it would also recommend underrated projects.
Sure, thanks a lot for the suggestion! I will keep that in mind for V2. Anyhow you can volunteer with us? We'd appreciate it alot!

Last edited by IcedMocha238 (March 7, 2024 14:42:51)

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump!

moigam
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I would like to volunteer as a developer!

We're desperately needing game designers, who will think about the lore, story and gameplay of games we will make!
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

moigam wrote:

I would like to volunteer as a developer!
Thank you!!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bumpity bump

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump!
please volunteer!!!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

I fail to understand why our volunteers are not increasing!!! We need artists, coders, and every form of help possible!!

Last edited by IcedMocha238 (March 9, 2024 14:30:48)

cactus-cacti
Scratcher
100+ posts

can I be a coder

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

cactus-cacti wrote:

can I be a coder
yes, of course!!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

cactus-cacti wrote:

can I be a coder
yes, of course!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump!!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

Sunny_Outside
Scratcher
82 posts

I want to be one of the Designers, I work better in Bitmap, but I can easily do vector.
I would love this position if you will have me.

“Thank you for your card on that” (ThatOneDebate_Kid).
My name is Sunny or Sky. Pronouns are They/It.
Artist and writer, theatre and debate kid by heart.
If you're looking for quality art, come on over to ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Sunnyside Pixel Bakery!!࿐ྂ or -Polar's Art Shop!-
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » : ̗̀➥ Screviews - A new way of reviewing Scratch Shops!! || Main || Volunteer today! Looking for Coders, Designers and all possible forms of help!!! ✧.*↩ [RSS Feed]