Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » : ̗̀➥ Screviews - A new way of reviewing Scratch Shops!! || Main || Volunteer today! Looking for Coders, Designers and all possible forms of help!!! ✧.*↩ [RSS Feed]
jessem98
Scratcher
8 posts

: ̗̀➥ Screviews - A new way of reviewing Scratch Shops!! || Main || Volunteer today! Looking for Coders, Designers and all possible forms of help!!! ✧.*↩

Ok, what I can do is adobe photoshop Canva remove background edit text!
check out @Irun-Company to see some examples (Sprites thumbnails etc)
jessem98
Scratcher
8 posts

: ̗̀➥ Screviews - A new way of reviewing Scratch Shops!! || Main || Volunteer today! Looking for Coders, Designers and all possible forms of help!!! ✧.*↩

Graphic Design – Graphic designers are artists who use digital technology to create their artworks, which often end up on advertising materials or even television shows and video games.
Problem Solving – A problem solver is someone who identifies a problem and goes about addressing it. If you’re a natural problem solver, chances are you’ll be a desirable employee!
Teamwork – A person who is good at teamwork can both listen and contribute in equal measure. They are good at making compromises, communicating, and brainstorming in a group.

jessem98
Scratcher
8 posts

Graphic Design – Graphic designers are artists who use digital technology to create their artworks, which often end up on advertising materials or even television shows and video games.
Problem Solving – A problem solver is someone who identifies a problem and goes about addressing it. If you’re a natural problem solver, chances are you’ll be a desirable employee!
Teamwork – A person who is good at teamwork can both listen and contribute in equal measure. They are good at making compromises, communicating, and brainstorming in a group.
jaskeI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Could I work as a Developer?

Hello, I am Jaskel!

I am a Scratch coder with 5+ years experience, and enjoy helping people on the ¨Help with Scripts¨ Forum.
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sunny_Outside wrote:

I want to be one of the Designers, I work better in Bitmap, but I can easily do vector.
I would love this position if you will have me.
thanks!! i will add you in a min

“i stare only at beautiful people <3”
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

jessem98 wrote:

Ok, what I can do is adobe photoshop Canva remove background edit text!
check out @Irun-Company to see some examples (Sprites thumbnails etc)
that's awesome! i'll add you shortly!

jaskel wrote:

Could I work as a Developer?
yes, ofc! thanks for contributing!!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump!!!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump!!

Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm curious I'll volunteer as both a developer and designer! Though, mostly as designer.

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Join my collab(s)!
Cat-Gen (Temporarily on hold-will be reopened within the next 6 months)
Stories From Space

Join my RP! (Please, I'm kinda desperate):
Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

I'm curious I'll volunteer as both a developer and designer! Though, mostly as designer.
sure, that'd be awesome! should i add you to both lists?

Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

IcedMocha238 wrote:

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

Yep! That's fine

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Join my collab(s)!
Cat-Gen (Temporarily on hold-will be reopened within the next 6 months)
Stories From Space

Join my RP! (Please, I'm kinda desperate):
Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

IcedMocha238 wrote:

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

Yep! That's fine
ok!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

evantparkes
Scratcher
90 posts

What is a scratch shop?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What goes here?

My Collaborations
Kokoro Beats | Soundwave Productions
VIBES 107.3
Advanced Alpha Games
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

evantparkes wrote:

What is a scratch shop?
they are shops in the Requests forum -> scratch.mit.edu/discuss/11

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump!!!

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

boompity boomp

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

jessem98
Scratcher
8 posts

Imageic owned by @jessem98 (me)

Welcome to Imageic! We aim to become a request shop to help people host images easily.
Created: 10th of march, 2024
Last edited by @Jessem98 (March 17, 2024: :9: :18)
Sup, I’m jessem98, person on the internet, a member of, Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are they/them for anyone interested. Thanks! Bye!

Best,
@jessem98

Last edited by jessem98 (March 17, 2024 14:14:38)

PangolinButCodes
Scratcher
34 posts

yo i know that i'm already on the designers team but i really want to join the coding team too; i have a couple things that i would want to add.

specifically, a number counter for the average review, and buttons poping up when your mouse touches them.

Last edited by PangolinButCodes (March 17, 2024 19:08:27)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » : ̗̀➥ Screviews - A new way of reviewing Scratch Shops!! || Main || Volunteer today! Looking for Coders, Designers and all possible forms of help!!! ✧.*↩ [RSS Feed]