Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Scratch Multiverse || Discussion Forum V4

HexagonWorld wrote:

So, I know people are excited for The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #4. But you know what people have forgotten about? The variant cover competition.

The only requirements are that you use the logo for the comic used in the April Fools issue (Seen here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/992253403/) and use versions of the characters that are recognizable as the MUWC versions. You can include as many or as little characters as you want, you can use whatever artstyle you want, just make sure you can recognize them. When you're done with the cover, post it on your profile, and if it works, I'll backpack it to be used.
I'll see if I can make a good one! Lol I was going to try to remind of USM #3s cover thing but that'll be for another day.

Anything people would like to potentially see in Ultimate X-Men?

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

So, I know people are excited for The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #4. But you know what people have forgotten about? The variant cover competition.

The only requirements are that you use the logo for the comic used in the April Fools issue (Seen here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/992253403/) and use versions of the characters that are recognizable as the MUWC versions. You can include as many or as little characters as you want, you can use whatever artstyle you want, just make sure you can recognize them. When you're done with the cover, post it on your profile, and if it works, I'll backpack it to be used.
I'll see if I can make a good one! Lol I was going to try to remind of USM #3s cover thing but that'll be for another day.

doop
glob herman
wanda and pietro never show up
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I legitimately think issue 4 might end up being the longest MSM comic. I have way too much planned.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I legitimately think issue 4 might end up being the longest MSM comic. I have way too much planned.
I have 14 pages complete already with 15 points left to go in the extremely basic outline.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

doop
glob herman
1) maybe, he doesn't have a 1610 version though.
2) perhaps.
3) why?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

joining

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

joining
What?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
MandoFanProductions
Scratcher
15 posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

joining
What?
hexagons cover thing
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

doop
glob herman
1) maybe, he doesn't have a 1610 version though.
2) perhaps.
3) why?
3. I know you've blocked it out of your memory for good reason, but if they show up, it will simply serve to remind people of Ultimates 3.
ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

Alright. I’m gonna try and make a Luke Cage game, with comics in place of cutscenes. If you’d like to help with the comics/story, feel free to message me (on here, or elsewhere).
That sounds awesome!

“Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.” — Dr. Otto Octavius

“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.” — Professor Charles Xavier

“No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.“ — Peter Parker

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain.” — Harvey Dent
ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Quicksilver!

And maybe Wolverine’s origin, or at least, it being hinted at.

“Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.” — Dr. Otto Octavius

“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.” — Professor Charles Xavier

“No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.“ — Peter Parker

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain.” — Harvey Dent
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nvm.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (April 5, 2024 00:26:27)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Quicksilver!

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ArgyleE1 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Quicksilver!

Seeing your answer and Hex's answer side by side are funny.

Perhaps.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys! I’m not trying to advertise, I just want you guys to see this! @CSLSamFic is making an awesome animated Batman movie, and needs animators that use, or at least have access to, a painting/graphics program, Krita! If you are an animator, use Krita, and are interested in animating a Batman movie, please contact @CSLSamFic

Last edited by ArgyleE1 (April 4, 2024 23:01:56)

ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

ArgyleE1 wrote:

Guys! I’m not trying to advertise, I just want you guys to see this! @CSLSamFic is making an awesome animated Batman movie, and needs animators that use, or at least have access to, a painting/graphics program, Krita! If you are an animator, use Krita, and are interested in animating a Batman movie, please contact @CSLSamFic
…..wait, this is the MARVEL Scratch Multiverse. Maybe I should post this somewhere else lol *facepalm*

cheddargirl
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Hi, popping my head again in here due to to moderator intervention (I had to remove the posts regarding a certain pair of characters). While there is acknowledgement that some of the earlier Marvel content is questionable, it doesn't make it okay to discuss it here on Scratch. Please adhere to the Scratch Community Guidelines when posting.

Sadly, my forum signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I know some members are probably annoyed by this but…

Ultimate Spider-Man #3 Variant Cover Submissions! Create a cover for the comic! Using your own art style!

The rules are…
1: The characters on the cover must be from the issue.
2: The character designs can't be to different, it has to be the Ultimate version.
3: have fun!

If you have comment in the comic (at the moment USM #2) or the MSUU profile the project link.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pov: you put more effort into weird stuff

Last edited by -MANDOFANCOMICS- (April 5, 2024 01:19:04)