Discuss Scratch

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Scratch Multiverse || Discussion Forum V4

I just put the first song in issue 4. You would not believe how well it works.
PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GOTG #9 will release in 28 minutes!

“Everybody wants change, don't anybody wanna change though”
-NF

mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

PMU_Official wrote:

finally!!

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PMU_Official wrote:

mb, I'm still working on it, just give me 10 more min

-NF

PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PMU_Official wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

mb, I'm still working on it, just give me 10 more min
okay, I finished it and I have to go soon, so I'll just post it now. here it is!

-NF

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Uh… did AU get banned for having a HH PFP?
I wasn’t banned. It’s stupid how having a profile picture of a minor character from a show that’s no more inappropriate than the Deadpool films isn’t allowed
Al isnt really a minor character, hes the deuteragonist
I was talking about Lucifer
hey look your pfp went away!

Been scripting some upcoming MSUU comics, spoiler: they are pretty good.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-TheBuckyBarnes-
New to Scratch
29 posts

So in school, we are learning the Shakespearean language and reading books by him. So I'm wondering if any would be interested for a Marvel Universe set in the 1500's using the Shakespearean language.

My name is James Buchanan Barnes AKA Bucky. I was born a year and a few months before Steve Rogers.
The best people in the entire world are my family.
ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

So in school, we are learning the Shakespearean language and reading books by him. So I'm wondering if any would be interested for a Marvel Universe set in the 1500's using the Shakespearean language.
*me slowly raising my hand* (that’s a “me!”)

“Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.” — Dr. Otto Octavius

“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.” — Professor Charles Xavier

“No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.“ — Peter Parker

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain.” — Harvey Dent
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldenninja8 wrote:

wait if I made my pfp omni-man would i be banned
I don't think so, just make sure there isn't any blood.

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

YES

DO IT
-TheBuckyBarnes-
New to Scratch
29 posts

Marvel Universe set in the 1500's using the Shakespearean language.

I may need people helping me out because it's the first time I've done anything like this.
Do you guys think it should be a comic, book, movie, or something else?

I'll make the sign-ups after looking at your opinions on it.

Last edited by -TheBuckyBarnes- (April 3, 2024 23:58:47)

My name is James Buchanan Barnes AKA Bucky. I was born a year and a few months before Steve Rogers.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

I may need people helping me out because it's the first time I've done anything like this.

Woah! Maybe focus on your own universe first? Since you can get a handle on comic writing first, from experience that's better to do in my opinion. Not trying to sound rude giving advice from experience.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

It should either be written in the same way Shakespeare wrote his stuff, play scripts or to get the full experience, films. I am hesitant to recommend making a film universe though, because I know from experience how hard those can be to work on.
-TheBuckyBarnes-
New to Scratch
29 posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

Woah! Maybe focus on your own universe first? Since you can get a handle on comic writing first, from experience that's better to do in my opinion. Not trying to sound rude giving advice from experience.
I'm not good at drawing as much as writing. I'm thinking about making my universe a book one.

HexagonWorld wrote:

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

It should either be written in the same way Shakespeare wrote his stuff, play scripts or to get the full experience, films. I am hesitant to recommend making a film universe though, because I know from experience how hard those can be to work on.
I'll make it a book universe then.

ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

I'm not good at drawing as much as writing. I'm thinking about making my universe a book one.

HexagonWorld wrote:

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

I'll make it a book universe then.
Sweet! It’s been decided.

“Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.” — Dr. Otto Octavius

“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.” — Professor Charles Xavier

“No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.“ — Peter Parker

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain.” — Harvey Dent
-TheBuckyBarnes-
New to Scratch
29 posts

-TheBuckyBarnes-
New to Scratch
29 posts

-TheBuckyBarnes- wrote:

Actually, I shall do that. I must thank thee for the advice. I'm going to close the sign-ups.

MuM-Official
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here's a sneak peek of the upcoming comic.

Page 9, FOUR PANELS

TOP LEFT SUBTITLE: Meanwhile, in Hell's Kitchen…

PANEL 1: View of Courtroom

PANEL 2: Matt Murdock in courtroom.

PANEL 3: Matt Murdock speaks. “Your honor, it has been shown that this man, Wilson Fisk, has been running an underground criminal syndicate.”

PANEL 4: Matt Murdock speaks. “For this, I request lifetime imprisonment on several counts of first-degree murder, theft, arson, assault, and blackmail.

Page 10, TWO PANELS

PANEL 1: The Judge speaks. ”I agree. The evidence stacks up.“

PANEL 2: The Judge speaks. ”In the case of Hell's Kitchen vs. Wilson Fisk, I find the defendant guilty on the charge of first-degree murder, theft, arson, assault, and blackmail."

PAGE 10, FOUR PANELS

It will be called Rebirth and will be the start of the New MuM, which will be hosted on @New-MuM.

Hi! This is the official Marvel Universe of Mayhem, owned by qloakonscratch! I create Marvel Comics that belong in the MuM, and are in a multiverse owned by @Codey9. This universe is based off @-MarvelComics-, so go check him out!
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MuM-Official wrote:

Here's a sneak peek of the upcoming comic.

Page 9, FOUR PANELS

TOP LEFT SUBTITLE: Meanwhile, in Hell's Kitchen…

PANEL 1: View of Courtroom

PANEL 2: Matt Murdock in courtroom.

PANEL 3: Matt Murdock speaks. “Your honor, it has been shown that this man, Wilson Fisk, has been running an underground criminal syndicate.”

PANEL 4: Matt Murdock speaks. “For this, I request lifetime imprisonment on several counts of first-degree murder, theft, arson, assault, and blackmail.

Page 10, TWO PANELS

PANEL 1: The Judge speaks. ”I agree. The evidence stacks up.“

PANEL 2: The Judge speaks. ”In the case of Hell's Kitchen vs. Wilson Fisk, I find the defendant guilty on the charge of first-degree murder, theft, arson, assault, and blackmail."

PAGE 10, FOUR PANELS

It will be called Rebirth and will be the start of the New MuM, which will be hosted on @New-MuM.
Scratch that- It'll be hosted on the same account for simplicity.

Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/

Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alright. I’m gonna try and make a Luke Cage game, with comics in place of cutscenes. If you’d like to help with the comics/story, feel free to message me (on here, or elsewhere).

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, I know people are excited for The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #4. But you know what people have forgotten about? The variant cover competition.

The only requirements are that you use the logo for the comic used in the April Fools issue (Seen here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/992253403/) and use versions of the characters that are recognizable as the MUWC versions. You can include as many or as little characters as you want, you can use whatever artstyle you want, just make sure you can recognize them. When you're done with the cover, post it on your profile, and if it works, I'll backpack it to be used.