yes
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

unmissable wrote:

-Expo wrote:

Xzillox wrote:

I desperately need this. I want to code to help me sleep.
if <touching [bed v]> then
sleep
end

I'm back! I was just fighting off Arabs in North Turkey on my quest to resurrect the Golden Horde. What if you had like tiny little magnets to connect these blocks? or Velcro?
magnets are dangerous -humans 0-2023

Just capture a square kilometer of death's-peak-upon-heell! Go New Golden Horde! we can actually do this! -Ahem.-
Perhaps we can use lead instead? (it rhymes!)

Scroll down / desplazarse hacia abajo | El español está abajo :D | Gib internet

Hello, I'm @-Expo! I'm a veteran Scratcher and member of the Scratch translation team who has been on Scratch ever since I was four (a long time ago!) In real life, I am a proffesional footballer for the Asociación de Fútbol Argentino and Brighton. I'm a huge Huge FC Barcelona Fan and loyal subject to Rosario Central. I use scratch for coding, making friends, and helping people out. I hope you enjoy my projects!

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
Elijah999999
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

Stamp pillow wont be added
I actually think that the stamp pillow would work rather well, because it's the best shape for sleeping.
The blocks I'd like to see are:
when green flag clicked //Obviously this one needs to be done, but it wouldn't make the best pillow.

go to [bed v] //It's just cute.

<sleeping? ::sensing> //My favorite, I think this one would work well.

forever //(Za-Chary's idea.)

end

stamp //Has a nice shape.

No longer using the forums unless necessary.

Really, stop with the “support/no support” thing. I don't care if you give a reason. If you have a reason you don't need to add this to your post in the first place. Stop acting like your opinion makes a difference. It doesn't. Opinions were never the point. The point is whether or not it's a good suggestion. If you can give a good reason at why this is a good idea or point out a flaw, do it, but don't take sides.
This is not sarcasm.
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

Perhaps pillowize iconic moments on the Forums?

I get to have my Forumer plushies, that when green flag clicked hat (block), and actually blocks! this is great!

I did find this scratch.mit.edu/merch

Hello, I'm @-Expo! I'm a veteran Scratcher and member of the Scratch translation team who has been on Scratch ever since I was four (a long time ago!) In real life, I am a proffesional footballer for the Asociación de Fútbol Argentino and Brighton. I'm a huge Huge FC Barcelona Fan and loyal subject to Rosario Central. I use scratch for coding, making friends, and helping people out. I hope you enjoy my projects!

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

-Expo wrote:

post link pls

The forum boogeymen are out to get you

undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

-Expo wrote:

post link pls
looking through ocular za-chary didn't post that

yes
-Expo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

-Expo wrote:

post link pls

scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/731028/?page=4

Last edited by -Expo (Dec. 21, 2023 01:56:39)

-ExpoEspanol

Why are you here?
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

is this a joke post? or are u fr?

Sent from Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Have you ever wanted to rule the world?
Get Homework Help here!

✨Yassify the world with kindness✨

I'm Mexican/American
I speak Spanish and English (et un peu de francais)
I'm a roman catholic
I'm smart but have no street smarts
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

-Rodri wrote:

fr

The forum boogeymen are out to get you

-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

fr
why? The people here can't even give good supports. because “yes”, “it's cute”, “i want it”. (??????)

You're reason for adding this is – as stated in the OP –

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

Because yes.

Yall even getting Zach into this:

Za-Chary wrote:

Probably the most useful ones would be the hat blocks since they're larger. This one especially makes sense for a good pillow if someone wanted to use it for sleeping:

when green flag clicked

This one would be really good for one of those travel neck pillows that people use on airplanes:

forever

end

Is this some big joke no one told be about?

I don't see any reason for this being added except for AFD, which is not stated in op.

they say im gifted but i can't even spell proboably or simoustaniously correctly

omg when you search up “Samsung Fridge Model RRSGR-34563” one of my forums posts are the top result!!111

Get Homework Help here!

I'm Mexican/American
I'm a roman catholic
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
yadayadayadagoodbye
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

unmissable wrote:

-Expo wrote:

Xzillox wrote:

I desperately need this. I want to code to help me sleep.
if <touching [bed v]> then
sleep
end

I'm back! I was just fighting off Arabs in North Turkey on my quest to resurrect the Golden Horde. What if you had like tiny little magnets to connect these blocks? or Velcro?
magnets are dangerous -humans 0-2023
velcro is uncomfortable tho, if its not a strong magnet it'd be ok
“Tomatoes are poisonous” - Humans, 0-1700

Scratchers that I've cati-fied
sonic__fan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

-Rodri wrote:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

fr
why? The people here can't even give good supports. because “yes”, “it's cute”, “i want it”. (??????)
I don't see any reason for this being added except for AFD, which is not stated in op.
Not only would it be cute, but it'd also be some extra money for the Scratch Foundation.

This is my signature. It is not a part of this post and it appears under every post I make.
Sonic Says
Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan. I just look for good suggestions to add to Scratch.
TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES
-Rodri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

sonic__fan wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

-Rodri wrote:

fr
Not only would it be cute, but it'd also be some extra money for the Scratch Foundation.
WAIT OMG I MISUNDERSTOOD IM SO SORRY

I THOUGHT YALL MEANT TURNING THE BLOCKS IN THE EDITOR INTO PILLOWS :SKULL:

I APOLOGIZE :[

Get Homework Help here!

I'm Mexican/American
I'm a roman catholic
Straight Male
Goals:
Be a better forumer
k7e
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

unmissable wrote:

What about cat block pillows?
I do think that those would be good as they were popular and that they make them a lot more “cute”. Maybe just the green flag clicked block would be the only cat block pillow to prevent there from being too many cat blocks. It's the one that most people would buy, anyways.

106809nes wrote:

unmissable wrote:

And the broken Red Hat block, don't forget abt that.
I'm not sure if adding merch based on a feature based on hacked blocks is the best idea.

@mythoslore was so much more obvious than @spookily
yadayadayadagoodbye
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

k7e wrote:

unmissable wrote:

I do think that those would be good as they were popular and that they make them a lot more “cute”. Maybe just the green flag clicked block would be the only cat block pillow to prevent there from being too many cat blocks. It's the one that most people would buy, anyways.

106809nes wrote:

unmissable wrote:

And the broken Red Hat block, don't forget abt that.
I'm not sure if adding merch based on a feature based on hacked blocks is the best idea.
Though it is a hacked block, it is still a large part of scratch's identity, and since this suggestion isn't likely to function (atleast anytime soon) anyways, we might as well explore the possibilities

k7e
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

yadayadayadagoodbye wrote:

Though it is a hacked block, it is still a large part of scratch's identity, and since this suggestion isn't likely to function (atleast anytime soon) anyways, we might as well explore the possibilities
How is it a part of Scratch's identity?

@mythoslore was so much more obvious than @spookily
106809nes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

k7e wrote:

unusable blocks just kinda look cool, who doesn't love this hat block?
ㅤ:: hat block:: #FF0000

“MY daughter wants to see MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TAKE THAT DEPREssion..!” - Lucifer 2024
Xzillox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

106809nes wrote:

k7e wrote:

The larger surface area would also make it a better pillow, but it would be hard to tell what it's supposed to be if you don't already know since it's just a red bblob

14 | Professionally soading since 1998™ | Can't view/post images | Useful forum posts | internetometer | weird notebok | 100th post | tax evasion clicker | RIP | 500th post | forum post hall of fame (#2) | 1000TH POST!! | Evolution of the Electric Guitar (essay)

get games off the trending music category!

a cool thing I found: if you type “(c​)” it will show up as ©

I decided to stop using the support convention

give me song suggestions on my profile (I mostly listen to rock and metal)

when tuned to [drop c v] :: hat events
repeat until <drenched in sweat? :: sensing>
blast some epic [system of a down v] riffs :: motion
end

iiii];​)
106809nes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

Xzillox wrote:

106809nes wrote:

k7e wrote:

The larger surface area would also make it a better pillow, but it would be hard to tell what it's supposed to be if you don't already know since it's just a red bblob
Oh I know what they should do to help sell it, they should make another box that's completely glitched out, and when you click on it, it shows you that pillow!

“MY daughter wants to see MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TAKE THAT DEPREssion..!” - Lucifer 2024
yadayadayadagoodbye
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Code block pillows

k7e wrote:

Its relatively largely known, its been with scratch for a long time, its the most “classic” glitch, its associated with scratch (when I say “red hat block”, most people would think of the red hat block on scratch)