Discuss Scratch

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚙️ The Gemstone Federation ✏Reviews and Image Hosting✏ ⚙️Join Now!

Hey, im talking in regards about Knightbot 2.0, I was wondering if perhaps the next order could be a code order? Most of the active staff works for code, which is why they don't take many orders. So… perhaps for next month, some code related federation order would do?

I'm sorry if I'm out of line in asking this, but I'dd like their skills highlighted too instead of just mine.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Hey, im talking in regards about Knightbot 2.0, I was wondering if perhaps the next order could be a code order? Most of the active staff works for code, which is why they don't take many orders. So… perhaps for next month, some code related federation order would do?

I'm sorry if I'm out of line in asking this, but I'dd like their skills highlighted too instead of just mine.

Thanks for telling us!

Tbh, it's really hard deciding what to order for a review

so this helps!

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
I'm kinda active now on the forums, but let's hope and pray they give us computers this year lol
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore…” - Saw (2004)

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

These shops have not recieved their order:
Ville De L'art
Mockup Market

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

These shops have not recieved their order:
Ville De L'art
Mockup Market
Yep, they got our two “inactive” reviewers.

I'd appreciate it if you could remind the reviewers assigned those shops on their profiles.

Although I've already reminded CS twice.

Last edited by ilovestories (April 12, 2024 15:08:39)

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you could remind the reviewers assigned those shops on their profiles.

Whoops, I did go inactive for a while (without notice) due to personal issues. This is on short notice but could I be exempted from this review so I may readjust myself?

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

Whoops, I did go inactive for a while (without notice) due to personal issues. This is on short notice but could I be exempted from this review so I may readjust myself?
Yes, but someone else other than me and ilovestories has to take it, as we both work there

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

Yes, but someone else other than me and ilovestories has to take it, as we both work there

I have MAP Testing this week and next week (with a city carnival in between called lemonade days) so I'll see if some other people can do it.

If not, I'll do it.

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”
I'm kinda active now on the forums, but let's hope and pray they give us computers this year lol
“Some people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore…” - Saw (2004)

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: doggy_boi1
What you would prefer to be called: i dont mind if you use my username but i go by Seavixen, and Josh (preferably josh) on other sites
Have You Read The Rules: No, where can i see them?
Pronouns: he/him
How Many Reviews Can You Take Monthly: 10, but not on wednesdays since i wont get home till 5-6pm
Description (optional, for staff page): -

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!
Looks like a evil kumquat ate the home page

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

What you would prefer to be called: i dont mind if you use my username but i go by Seavixen, and Josh (preferably josh) on other sites
How Many Reviews Can You Take Monthly: 10, but not on wednesdays since i wont get home till 5-6pm

You're good to go. Welcome

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CMR co's order has been done for like a while, just making sure you've seen it, and will review us.
Also TP2222 did not respond, I'll just do the ville de l'art order, don't wanna fall behind.
@doggy_boi1 Do you want to do the Mockup Market review?

doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

CMR co's order has been done for like a while, just making sure you've seen it, and will review us.
Also TP2222 did not respond, I'll just do the ville de l'art order, don't wanna fall behind.
yeah sure, i'll be able to start in an hour or so

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!
Looks like a evil kumquat ate the home page

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
Just-Ideas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cloud Inc has reached 3+ orders.
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just-Ideas wrote:

Okay. Since I don't manage the “Shops” post, I can't edit it. I'll inform the owner.

American-Armenian

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I can post the review next Saturday (April 20).

Just-Ideas wrote:

Done!

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

You're good to go. Welcome
Added to staff page!

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is someone doing Ville De L'art?

Like before, I can ask other staff.

American-Armenian

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RecessFailsOffical wrote:

TP2222 is supposed to but not responding.

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Okay. I'll ask other staff. If nobody is able to do it, I will.

American-Armenian

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

I did it already, lol

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

I did it already, lol

Do you mean order?

Or ask?

American-Armenian