Discuss Scratch

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cat TV - A TV for Cats (Advertisers are wanted)

Roblox888i wrote:

ded
I'm doing things, but my job is to think, pretty much.

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox888i wrote:

ded
I am still working on some stuff for it.

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump, hopefully I can revive this.

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
CaptainSugar2022
Scratcher
15 posts

I would like to join this collaboration for Cat TV.
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainSugar2022 wrote:

I would like to join this collaboration for Cat TV.
Can you please fill out the form to apply please.

vonn_macmillan_cnsu
Scratcher
8 posts

I came to watch cat tv at 7pm (on a weekday) and all I saw was white

AI Funni Ha Ha Ha

To Find Pixar AI Images at Piixar Funnies
Angel_lovesu
Scratcher
45 posts

vonn_macmillan_cnsu wrote:

I came to watch cat tv at 7pm (on a weekday) and all I saw was white
lol
daboydodo
Scratcher
100+ posts

i will be an advertizer
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Am I still in this? Sinc

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Am I still in this? Sinc
Oops, hit Submit too early lol.