Discuss Scratch

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cat TV - A TV for Cats (Advertisers are wanted)

Mozboz wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

How does advertiser work?
As a advertiser you are to advertise the collaboration an you need to do it where it is allowed, for example in signatures or adding the main project in studios where it is related.
OK, I don't know if I'd be advertiser, maybe you should add how each role works next to it? How does tester work? (if it's to test the project then that makes sense)
Done added the details to the OP by your request.

Cat of the Page.

Last edited by scratchgodo (Aug. 6, 2023 11:14:39)

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Since Start of the Day and End of the Day has been added would anyone want to do the clock engine?

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

OK, seeing everything, I guess I could be an idea giver? Still on the fence about the jobs, but I think Idea Giver is best.

Role: Idea giver
Experience at the role you chosen (1-10): 8, I make mock-TV series and films with my cousins all the time, and come up with 90% of the ideas.
Activity if you get accepted in to this collaboration (1-10): 9-10.

If you can give me a basic theme, I can start producing ideas. (e.g. if the theme was 10 minutes, idea=time loop thingy? You get the point)

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

OK, seeing everything, I guess I could be an idea giver? Still on the fence about the jobs, but I think Idea Giver is best.

Experience at the role you chosen (1-10): 8, I make mock-TV series and films with my cousins all the time, and come up with 90% of the ideas.

If you can give me a basic theme, I can start producing ideas. (e.g. if the theme was 10 minutes, idea=time loop thingy? You get the point)
Accepted also the recommended theme is cats but any theme is fine.

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchgodo wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Sounds good! I'll think of some ideas. I assume you're looking for TV shows? I mean, films could be interesting as well, but that's something for another time, when there's more people, I guess. (By the way I didn't get a notification for some reason? I'm following the topic, but I didn't get told that you sent his. Weird.) Also “cats”, while it's mostly fine, does feel a little vague. Like, what feel should it have? Since something like Doctor Who with cats (not an idea) would be very different to something like My Little Pony with cats (not an idea, both just random shows I thought were very different), but both could fit under the theme of “cats”. If you gave me, say, two themes like “MLP-style” and “cats” or “sci-fi” and “cats”, that would maybe be better. I think Cat TV is more on the “MLP-style” end of the “seriousness and intended age” scale. But I think it could be interesting like, earlier is more like light-hearted, and then gets more serious as the day ends. Sorry for typing so much!

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, seeing as I'm here, you can turn this down - would you like to partner with Puppy Radio? I made it, it's a work-in-progress way to listen to stories. (No podcasts or music yet) The way partnering with Puppy Radio works is, you can design a short advertisement (audio only) that will play between stories, or performances as they are called. We get some sort of link to us on your topic, on in your signature. Alternatively, you can just have the advertisement on Puppy Radio, and we don't get the link. That's fine too. (We haven't hired anyone yet, so your ad may not be heard for a while until we have something ready to broadcast. It also won't have much effect until we have some listeners) I know I just joined Cat TV, and this may sound weird as my introduction to the team, but it would be nice if you did partner with us. Thanks in advance even if you don't partner!

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

Sounds good! I'll think of some ideas. I assume you're looking for TV shows? I mean, films could be interesting as well, but that's something for another time, when there's more people, I guess. (By the way I didn't get a notification for some reason? I'm following the topic, but I didn't get told that you sent his. Weird.) Also “cats”, while it's mostly fine, does feel a little vague. Like, what feel should it have? Since something like Doctor Who with cats (not an idea) would be very different to something like My Little Pony with cats (not an idea, both just random shows I thought were very different), but both could fit under the theme of “cats”. If you gave me, say, two themes like “MLP-style” and “cats” or “sci-fi” and “cats”, that would maybe be better. I think Cat TV is more on the “MLP-style” end of the “seriousness and intended age” scale. But I think it could be interesting like, earlier is more like light-hearted, and then gets more serious as the day ends. Sorry for typing so much!
Sci-fi Cats sounds like a good theme for Meow (As it is the only show said to showen in the evening on the schedule)

Mozboz wrote:

Also, seeing as I'm here, you can turn this down - would you like to partner with Puppy Radio? I made it, it's a work-in-progress way to listen to stories. (No podcasts or music yet) The way partnering with Puppy Radio works is, you can design a short advertisement (audio only) that will play between stories, or performances as they are called. We get some sort of link to us on your topic, on in your signature. Alternatively, you can just have the advertisement on Puppy Radio, and we don't get the link. That's fine too. (We haven't hired anyone yet, so your ad may not be heard for a while until we have something ready to broadcast. It also won't have much effect until we have some listeners) I know I just joined Cat TV, and this may sound weird as my introduction to the team, but it would be nice if you did partner with us. Thanks in advance even if you don't partner!
I think a advertisement for Puppy Radio would work and I think 4:00-4:05pm/16:00-16:05 on weekdays would work for the Cat TV AD and then you can design a Puppy Radio AD for Cat TV that will come on at the same time as the Cat TV AD (4:00-4:05pm/16:00-16:05 on weekdays)

Edit: Finished the Cat TV AD it is in the backdrop of the schedule.

Last edited by scratchgodo (Aug. 10, 2023 12:29:14)

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchgodo wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

Sci-fi Cats sounds like a good theme for Meow (As it is the only show said to showen in the evening on the schedule)

Mozboz wrote:

I think a advertisement for Puppy Radio would work and I think 4:00-4:05pm/16:00-16:05 on weekdays would work for the Cat TV AD and then you can design a Puppy Radio AD for Cat TV that will come on at the same time as the Cat TV AD (4:00-4:05pm/16:00-16:05 on weekdays)

OK! “Sci-Fi Cats” for Meow, I'll try of think of some ideas. I checked the schedule, and I found the ad! (Also could you slightly clarify what you mean when you said about the ad? I think I understood, but I'm not sure) Also I'm still not being notified when you say something? That's strange.

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

Snip

Mozboz wrote:

Snip

OK! “Sci-Fi Cats” for Meow, I'll try of think of some ideas. I checked the schedule, and I found the ad! (Also could you slightly clarify what you mean when you said about the ad? I think I understood, but I'm not sure) Also I'm still not being notified when you say something? That's strange.
Sorry for the late reply as I forgot to click on the topic during my daily message checking, I can not remember what I said and I can not play the sound ad again right now as my cat broke my headphone wire.

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Added a task, feel free to do it.

Mozboz wrote:

Just wondering have you made the Puppy radio AD for Cat TV yet?

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchgodo wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Sorry, which way round are the ads? Do you mean the Puppy radio AD is an ad on Puppy Radio or an ad for Puppy Radio on Cat TV?

Roblox888i
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Role: artist and coder
Experience at the role you chosen (1-10): 10
Activity if you get accepted in to this collaboration (1-10): 10

Below this little line ^ is my signature, you can edit it by going to scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/YOURUSERHERE/ also highlight a part and do CNTRL+SHIFT+DOWN to scroll down.

Roblox888i
===========================================================================================================
| Ocular Profile | Scratch Profile | ScratchStats Profile | Github Profile |
=================================
| | Scratch Wiki Profile | |
===========================================================================================================

REST OF SIGNATURE NOT DONE
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Snip
Sorry, which way round are the ads? Do you mean the Puppy radio AD is an ad on Puppy Radio or an ad for Puppy Radio on Cat TV?
It is the AD for Puppy Radio on Cat TV.

Roblox888i wrote:

Role: artist and coder
Experience at the role you chosen (1-10): 10
Activity if you get accepted in to this collaboration (1-10): 10
Accepted.

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchgodo wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

-snip-
It is the AD for Puppy Radio on Cat TV.
OK! (I nearly responded to what's playing on my TV? That's weird.)

Roblox888i
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So we should start desgining the channels.

Below this little line ^ is my signature, you can edit it by going to scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/YOURUSERHERE/ also highlight a part and do CNTRL+SHIFT+DOWN to scroll down.

Roblox888i

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox888i wrote:

So we should start desgining the channels.
There is only one channel and I do not plan to make any more, so you should stick with doing designing the shows on the schedule that are not done.

Roblox888i
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ded

Roblox888i

scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox888i wrote:

ded
Just because it is not active in one day does not mean it is dead.

supersonicnotmybag
Scratcher
12 posts

hmm seems cool

Last edited by supersonicnotmybag (Sept. 1, 2023 15:58:39)

hello and errm
Roblox888i
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ded

Roblox888i