Discuss Scratch

iX-Xi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Looking for a few helping hands for my new game, Rust! (Signups Closed)

idk why you two are beefing but it's probably not important. let primosaur take his break squash, and let's keep moving.

Play PROJECT SHIKARI here!

it's good trust
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iX-Xi wrote:

idk why you two are beefing but it's probably not important. let primosaur take his break squash, and let's keep moving.

it isn't important at all but there are some lines to be drawn in order to keep this collab productive. im especially referring to regard to others and how to respect one another. i am just baffled at how Squash has replied to the argument. replying with sarcastic emojis will not help the situation in any form. in any circumstance, try to be kind and calm down; you may get muted for aggressive behaviour towards others, Squash.

SquashDog
Scratcher
100+ posts

I want to apologise to @primosaur for my aggressive remarks about his contribution to this project. My dog passed away recently and I have been under alot of pressure from school work, however that is no excuse. Although I think it is important that we focus on our own role, I hope @primosaur will continue to work on this project and continue to make rust thrive.

PLAY THE DREAMLANDS NOW!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/873343950/
BIG update coming soon!
SquashDog
Scratcher
100+ posts

I hope we are all still good.

PLAY THE DREAMLANDS NOW!
BIG update coming soon!
iX-Xi
Scratcher
100+ posts

SquashDog wrote:

I want to apologise to @primosaur for my aggressive remarks about his contribution to this project. My dog passed away recently and I have been under alot of pressure from school work, however that is no excuse. Although I think it is important that we focus on our own role, I hope @primosaur will continue to work on this project and continue to make rust thrive.
Thank you for the apology, I'm very sorry to hear what happened. If you would like to take some time off, that's completely understandable.

Play PROJECT SHIKARI here!

it's good trust
SquashDog
Scratcher
100+ posts

iX-Xi wrote:

SquashDog wrote:

Thank you for the apology, I'm very sorry to hear what happened. If you would like to take some time off, that's completely understandable.
thanks nah ill be fine, scratch is a hobby that I enjoy and i need it in times like this

PLAY THE DREAMLANDS NOW!
BIG update coming soon!
primosaur
Scratcher
100+ posts

SquashDog wrote:

iX-Xi wrote:

SquashDog wrote:

thanks nah ill be fine, scratch is a hobby that I enjoy and i need it in times like this

Thank you for your support: I accept your apology.
I might become a little less active now that I have a big project of my own(more details later), but I will still be continuing this project.
But now, sarcastic emojis!

Sarcastic emojis are so much fun….

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/697658/

For all your music needs….
primosaur
Scratcher
100+ posts

SquashDog wrote:

iX-Xi wrote:

SquashDog wrote:

I accept Squash's apology. Honestly, I think we needed to have this fight and get it out of the way, so I'm glad we won't have to worry about this later. I apologize for my rudeness.

I have decided to not really take a break, but I'll be less active over the next few days, and focus more on a project of my own (More details later!).

When I come back, I will have a few more soundtracks ready.

primosaur
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aaaaaah posted twice since the first post didn't appear on my screen.

Ignore the first post…..

The_wolf_KA
Scratcher
100+ posts

primosaur wrote:

Aaaaaah posted twice since the first post didn't appear on my screen.

Ignore the first post…..
It happens, Gl with your other project.

I am a freelance foley artist(Sound Effects).
Examples of my work:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

Comment on my profile if you are interested in my services.
primosaur
Scratcher
100+ posts

SquashDog wrote:

Yeah, we are.

Incidentally, can everyone give me their pronouns? It hasn't really come up yet, but I don't want to misgender someone…

The_wolf_KA
Scratcher
100+ posts

primosaur wrote:

SquashDog wrote:

Yeah, we are.

Incidentally, can everyone give me their pronouns? It hasn't really come up yet, but I don't want to misgender someone…
Sure, He/Him They/Them. Either idrc which.

I am a freelance foley artist(Sound Effects).
Examples of my work:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

Comment on my profile if you are interested in my services.
SquashDog
Scratcher
100+ posts

He/him

PLAY THE DREAMLANDS NOW!
BIG update coming soon!
ChrysaoraJellyfish
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_wolf_KA wrote:

primosaur wrote:

SquashDog wrote:

Yeah, we are.

Sure, He/Him They/Them. Either idrc which.
She/her

Just your typical 12 year old girl who loves to read
when I receive [wake up]
broadcast [ awesomeness]
ChrysaoraJellyfish
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah, arguing isnt getting anywhere with you two. I see both ur points tho. Honestoy i think it’s been mentioned b4 i’ve been rlly busy settling into my first year in middle school. But i’m still working in this. It’s been really frustating sometimes tho cause i dont pay money to use a fancy app like procreate, so it doesnt save. But i’ve been expirementing and found a way to get the shadows just right. Just a quick status update ig.

when I receive [wake up]
broadcast [ awesomeness]
SquashDog
Scratcher
100+ posts

ChrysaoraJellyfish wrote:

Yeah, arguing isnt getting anywhere with you two. I see both ur points tho. Honestoy i think it’s been mentioned b4 i’ve been rlly busy settling into my first year in middle school. But i’m still working in this. It’s been really frustating sometimes tho cause i dont pay money to use a fancy app like procreate, so it doesnt save. But i’ve been expirementing and found a way to get the shadows just right. Just a quick status update ig.
read above

PLAY THE DREAMLANDS NOW!
BIG update coming soon!
ChrysaoraJellyfish
Scratcher
100+ posts

SquashDog wrote:

ChrysaoraJellyfish wrote:

Yeah, arguing isnt getting anywhere with you two. I see both ur points tho. Honestly i think it’s been mentioned b4 i’ve been rlly busy settling into my first year in middle school. But i’m still working in this. It’s been really frustating sometimes tho cause i dont pay money to use a fancy app like procreate, so it doesnt save. But i’ve been expirementing and found a way to get the shadows just right. Just a quick status update ig.
read above
Yeah i did, your apology. Glad you apologized and you two set things straight.

when I receive [wake up]
broadcast [ awesomeness]
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

primosaur wrote:

i use he/him

Bilingual_Dude5
Scratcher
500+ posts

primosaur wrote:

SquashDog wrote:

Yeah, we are.

he/him

Hello!
I'm Bilingual_Dude5, a game developer who is currently working on surviving middle school
I am an Aquarius and I am talkative and smart.
Interests: 70-80's music, Star Wars, video games, game developing, watching Youtube, learning languages, geography, science, and history, and Scratch.
Please reach me on my profile!
Check out the official forum for a game I'm working on, Rust - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/695772/?page=1
Highlight and press please, it seems that my signature is too long…
((control) + ((shift) +(down))
Please visit my shop!

(Working on getting a new banner.)

I reached 100 posts! 100th post
200! 200th post
primosaur
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thank you!

I followed all active team members.