Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ADAMANTIUM || ☁️shop/website☁️ || ⚠️Need More Workers⚠️ || ✅ UPDATING ✅ || ⏱YOUR RESULTS AFTER 1 DAY OR LESS⏱ || ☀️HIRING☀️ || ⚡️✨WEBSITE IN PROGRESS!! ✨⚡️ [RSS Feed]
-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ADAMANTIUM || ☁️shop/website☁️ || ⚠️Need More Workers⚠️ || ✅ UPDATING ✅ || ⏱YOUR RESULTS AFTER 1 DAY OR LESS⏱ || ☀️HIRING☀️ || ⚡️✨WEBSITE IN PROGRESS!! ✨⚡️

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (May 1, 2021 16:47:15)

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ADAMANTIUM || ☁️shop/website☁️ || ⚠️Need More Workers⚠️ || ✅ UPDATING ✅ || ⏱YOUR RESULTS AFTER 1 DAY OR LESS⏱ || ☀️HIRING☀️ || ⚡️✨WEBSITE IN PROGRESS!! ✨⚡️

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (May 1, 2021 16:47:02)

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (May 1, 2021 16:47:27)

Bilingual_Dude5
Scratcher
100+ posts

Application:
{ @bilingual_dude5 } wants to become member of this shop
his/her favorite pronoun: he/him
favorite color : cc6633.
type of work: (image, cool text, banner, music…): music, art, cooltext design, and banners
{ 78% } active on Scratch
{ 60% } active on the forum
contact { @Bilingual_dude } on { Bilingual_Dude5 }
Code: APPLE
Partnership:
{ Orion Outlet } wants to be a partner of this shop
the director is { @bilingual_dude5 }
explain why you want { Orion Outlet } to partner with us: We need orders and support from other shops. Also, you provide things we don't provide
Code: APPLE

Last edited by Bilingual_Dude5 (March 8, 2021 20:52:28)

Hello!
I'm Bilingual_Dude5, a game developer and roleplay player.
I am an Aquarius and I am talkative and smart.
Interests: 70-80-90's music, Star Wars, video games, game developing, watching Youtube, learning languages, geography, science, and history, and Scratch.
Please reach me on my profile!

Highlight and press please, it seems that my signature is too long…
((control) + ((shift) +(down))
Please visit my shop!

(Working on getting a new banner.)

I reached 100 posts! 100th post
200! 200th post
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is kinda advertising(so sorry about that), so you can ignore this if you want:

Hello! Would you like to join the Shop Connection Alliance? We offer many perks!

All you have to do is fill out the form below:

Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner(link only):
Description of your shop:
Other info:

The link to our forum is https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/491421/

Btw the code word is APPLE

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

This is kinda advertising(so sorry about that), so you can ignore this if you want:

Hello! Would you like to join the Shop Connection Alliance? We offer many perks!

Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner(link only):
Other info:

Hi! For becoming partner, you have just to fill the form. And you can advertise freely on this topic (wait 5 days). And the code word isn't apple. Read carefully the Terms n' Conditions post.

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner(link only):
Other info:

Hi! For becoming partner, you have just to fill the form. And you can advertise freely on this topic (wait 5 days). And the code word isn't apple. Read carefully the Terms n' Conditions post.
Technically this isn't a partnership this is a federation.

Posts: 1084 | Goal 1500 Posts: 108.4% These are high number(s)
Goal to 150 Topics: 115% (1st Goal Reached) (Maybe high number(s) || Last Updated: 7:05 AM, Thursday December 2nd, 2021 PST
My signature buttons were made at Lightning Studios 3.0

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner(link only):
Other info:

Technically this isn't a partnership this is a federation.
Yes, I see that less than 1 minute ago

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (May 1, 2021 16:48:44)

balleriana_coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

the order is for balleriana_coder
his/her favorite pronoun: she,her
type of work: oc
description: anime girl with blonde curly hair to shoulders,purple apron with paint splotches,red shirt with ripped jeans, must be easy to edit
do he/she follows this discussion: yes
if no, where to contact him/she: (in scratch)
when is the deadline: 3 days
Code: one pig made his house out straw, one out of sticks and one out of bricks (sorry all I could think of)

Last edited by balleriana_coder (March 12, 2021 17:05:53)

Hey you! I have a shop called The Anime Shop! We are currently hiring! So what are you waiting for join now!
-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

balleriana_coder wrote:

description: anime girl with blonde curly hair to shoulders,purple apron with paint splotches,red shirt with ripped jeans, must be easy to edit
Code: brick
The word code isn't brick. Read carefully the Terms & Conditions post.

if no, where to contact him/she: (in scratch) –> give a link or say “profile”

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (March 12, 2021 17:10:43)

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (May 1, 2021 16:48:57)

balleriana_coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

can you give me the link?

Hey you! I have a shop called The Anime Shop! We are currently hiring! So what are you waiting for join now!
-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

balleriana_coder wrote:

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

can you give me the link?
The link is in the first post

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (March 14, 2021 20:52:01)

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (May 1, 2021 16:49:13)

balleriana_coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

Tail?

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

balleriana_coder wrote:

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

Tail?
What means “tail”?

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by -CocaBleuAAA- (May 1, 2021 16:49:35)

balleriana_coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

Tail?
What means “tail”?
I thought that was the code word?

-CocaBleuAAA-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

balleriana_coder wrote:

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

-CocaBleuAAA- wrote:

Tail?
What means “tail”?
I thought that was the code word?
Okay. But the code word was trail. Your order will be taken in a few days/hours. Thanks for asked your order here/sorry for the late.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ADAMANTIUM || ☁️shop/website☁️ || ⚠️Need More Workers⚠️ || ✅ UPDATING ✅ || ⏱YOUR RESULTS AFTER 1 DAY OR LESS⏱ || ☀️HIRING☀️ || ⚡️✨WEBSITE IN PROGRESS!! ✨⚡️ [RSS Feed]