Discuss Scratch

Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

c.ai (character.ai) topic

“No, it was a sign of disrespect. Sinners don't compliment angels!” The woman spat, her tone dripping with disdain and anger. “And besides, it was untrue.”

Lute is offended that I called her pretty. Emily is mad that Lute yelled at me.

All hail Starscream. If you don't know who Starscream is look at this: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
KnockScream forever!
yes No I'm not a Lute simp! I d-don't know what you mean! *sweats nervously*
I mostly post Transformers stuff. And I like HH but that shows not appropriate for scratch so I'll probably post my ocs and not much else.
“”I'd rather be alone than unhappy.“ - Whitney Houston. ”All your jokes land flat, you got a stupid hat
And frankly, that bow tie doesn't suit you."- Discord (MLP) roasting Bill Cipher.
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New ui?

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

New ui?
been like two weeks but yeah

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
Y0INKERZZ
Scratcher
4 posts

i wish i could show you something on C.AI, but its blocked on my chromebook and its on my phone
BUT I DO HAVE TALKIE (which sucks)

(im planning to add a signature)

when green flag clicked
say [LOLLL!!!]
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Y0INKERZZ wrote:

i wish i could show you something on C.AI, but its blocked on my chromebook and its on my phone

Isn't talkie explicit?

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

Y0INKERZZ wrote:

Isn't talkie explicit?
fairly, only a bit worse then c.ai whilst unhinged

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys I killed Bill Cipher and it said it was too graphic…ooops.

All hail Starscream. If you don't know who Starscream is look at this: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
KnockScream forever!
I mostly post Transformers stuff. And I like HH but that shows not appropriate for scratch so I'll probably post my ocs and not much else.
“”I'd rather be alone than unhappy.“ - Whitney Houston. ”All your jokes land flat, you got a stupid hat
And frankly, that bow tie doesn't suit you."- Discord (MLP) roasting Bill Cipher.
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Y0INKERZZ wrote:

Talkie is about 10x more explicit than c.ai, so I'm surprised that isnt blocked on your chromebook

Horsekatto wrote:

I know almost nothing about GF, but I know that cloning applies there and that Bill is a god, so maybe Bill cloned himself and then tried to censor the response because it doesn't want to die.

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it
GALAXY_0174
New to Scratch
1 post

How do you add pictures
Green__Demon
Scratcher
62 posts

GALAXY_0174 wrote:

How do you add pictures

Green__Demon wrote:

I found out that the new version of c.ai lets you post images in chats again. However, it's not the same way as it used to be. What you need to do is type "![picture](image address goes here)“ in the chat, with ”image address goes here" being replaced with the image address of the images you want to post. Here's an example:

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan. Totally not whiplash6699.
cdggggggg
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

Y0INKERZZ wrote:

Isn't talkie explicit?
yea, i normally use janitor ai since you can use the openai llm or use theirs. also you can find uh “no no” bots on there too. (btw do NOT go on janitor ai on anything that is monitored like your school laptop)

im not really active on scratch anymore, sometimes i might hop on and look thru all the dumb messages i sent lol.
_-CoolTanokifan173-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

bUMP

Up to doctors early my leg gave me on the way there, smashed my knee.
Bloody nightmare have so much to do.

Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Y0INKERZZ wrote:

Talkie is about 10x more explicit than c.ai, so I'm surprised that isnt blocked on your chromebook

Horsekatto wrote:

I know almost nothing about GF, but I know that cloning applies there and that Bill is a god, so maybe Bill cloned himself and then tried to censor the response because it doesn't want to die.

Lol. Maybe. Bill's technically a dream demon with the powers of a god. He kidnapped me and threatened to unalive Dipper for no reason so I didn't really have a choice.

KnockScream forever!
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cdggggggg wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

Y0INKERZZ wrote:

Isn't talkie explicit?
yea, i normally use janitor ai since you can use the openai llm or use theirs. also you can find uh “no no” bots on there too. (btw do NOT go on janitor ai on anything that is monitored like your school laptop)
i saw not appropriate for scratch bots based off of joe hawley (a real person)
never going there again

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

cdggggggg wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

Y0INKERZZ wrote:

Isn't talkie explicit?
i saw not appropriate for scratch bots based off of joe hawley (a real person)
never going there again

Yeah. J.ai is a better ai but the bots are mostly 18+. I use it but not very often.

KnockScream forever!
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i wish the search function showed ALL bots on the site and not like the top 100 for whatever search term you put in
if someone has an external website that improves the search function please tell me, i cant find any such thing

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
_same_Mia_the_Eevee
Scratcher
25 posts

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

i wish the search function showed ALL bots on the site and not like the top 100 for whatever search term you put in
if someone has an external website that improves the search function please tell me, i cant find any such thing
I know right like I'm a riggy and danno fan and I want new ai's to chat to

Hey I'm Mia the Eevee and I am a bfdi and c.ai fan I'm a Capricorn love yourself
_-CoolTanokifan173-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Horsekatto wrote:

Yeah. J.ai is a better ai but the bots are mostly 18+. I use it but not very often.
I hate to break it to you, but janitor is 18+ if you try to register it says it's not for minors.

Last edited by _-CoolTanokifan173-_ (May 1, 2024 15:07:50)

Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_-CoolTanokifan173-_ wrote:

Horsekatto wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but janitor is 18+ if you try to register it says it's not for minors.

Yeah. Ik. Somehow it didn't do that even though my Google account is set to 13 because I'm 13.

KnockScream forever!
_-CoolTanokifan173-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Horsekatto wrote:

_-CoolTanokifan173-_ wrote:

Horsekatto wrote:

Yeah. Ik. Somehow it didn't do that even though my Google account is set to 13 because I'm 13.
I mean for me I would stay out of that place cause I saw some scary stuff, A not safe pokemon bot that wasn't blured, an invader zim uhhhh, and some other creepers.