Discuss Scratch

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

asdfperson135 wrote:

Username- asdfperson135
what you took- poem
Ratings(out of 10)- 10
what do you like the most about it- You finished it in about an hour and you wrote a masterpiece.
will you visit my shop again- Yes
tysm! I am glad you liked it

Last edited by anuthescratcher (May 2, 2023 13:49:41)


I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!


I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!


I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!


I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

Notice: I won't be available from 10th till 15th May
kindly don't place orders in this time period or if you do please make sure that it will be seen only after the given time period

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!


I have a shop

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

hello!

Order form:
Product you want: short story
Topic: fantasy story about lore for a cult typa thing
Describe it (colours, themes, background): a story passed down through generations about a mysterious island that appears (a certain amount of times a year but this is your choice). the 14 year old boy gets on boat to fish but big waves. he goes unconscious only to wake up on the island. cult meets him, there is structures within the island's hill for the cult yadda yadda. you come up with the rest
No. of pages (max. 3 pgs & applicable for stories only): 2-3
Deadline (minimum 3 days): 4 days
notes: have fun

finally

Employment form:
Username: KokichiUchiha/mistbreathing01
Specialty: fantasy, adventure, fiction, certain science things, and maybe taglines
Activeness (from 1- 10): 6-8

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

KokichiUchiha wrote:

hello!

Order form:
Product you want: short story
Topic: fantasy story about lore for a cult typa thing
Describe it (colours, themes, background): a story passed down through generations about a mysterious island that appears (a certain amount of times a year but this is your choice). the 14 year old boy gets on boat to fish but big waves. he goes unconscious only to wake up on the island. cult meets him, there is structures within the island's hill for the cult yadda yadda. you come up with the rest
No. of pages (max. 3 pgs & applicable for stories only): 2-3
Deadline (minimum 3 days): 4 days
notes: have fun

finally

Employment form:
Username: KokichiUchiha/mistbreathing01
Specialty: fantasy, adventure, fiction, certain science things, and maybe taglines
Activeness (from 1- 10): 6-8


order accepted! though it may take more than 4 days I will complete it after getting back from vacation

hired!

I have a shop

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

anuthescratcher wrote:

order accepted! though it may take more than 4 days I will complete it after getting back from vacation

hired!

no worries! today marks the day of the first employee!

Last edited by KokichiUchiha (May 9, 2023 05:13:32)


anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

KokichiUchiha wrote:

anuthescratcher wrote:

order accepted! though it may take more than 4 days I will complete it after getting back from vacation

hired!

no worries! today marks the day of the first employee!
Yep I edited the post! tysm for reminding me!

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!


I have a shop

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

Employment form:
Username: @purple-car (Alt: @Red0ish)
Specialty: Short stories: Fantasy, Adventure, Post-apocalyptic, Thriller, historical fiction
Activeness (from 1- 10) 8
Extra: Stuff I'm not good at: Romance, Horror, Poetry

Last edited by purple-car (May 9, 2023 19:44:16)

Deetwo_
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

ooh, never seen a writing shop before, i'm gonna order something

Product you want: Story
Topic: uhh idk fantasy
Describe it [colours, themes, background: make it have dragons and the flying spaghetti monster
No. of pages (max. 3 pgs & applicable for stories only): 2
Deadline (minimum 3 days): 1 week

hey, i'm dt/d2. call me diatave or deetwo, doesn't matter

diatave's billboard of topics
microtonal/xenharmonic music topic | beepbox.co topic | the piano shop (musicians should apply for staff, any genre welcome)
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

Name of shop: Firewall Technologies
Shop tagline/slogan/description (optional): Setting the competition aflame!
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/682871/
Shop banner link: http://imageshack.com/a/img922/4725/313ToZ.gif (tell me if you need a smaller image)
Are you the owner? (If yes, skip this part; if no, link the post in which owner has permitted you): yes
Creation Date: Started April 16th, 2023, and then switched topics after a forum overhaul.

HIGHLIGHT+SHIFT+DOWN!

everyone wrote:

be a red sox fan

go sox go?

FREE “THERE I RUINED IT”

definitely not a rick roll :)


KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

Deetwo_ wrote:

ooh, never seen a writing shop before, i'm gonna order something

Product you want: Story
Topic: uhh idk fantasy
Describe it [colours, themes, background: make it have dragons and the flying spaghetti monster
No. of pages (max. 3 pgs & applicable for stories only): 2
Deadline (minimum 3 days): 1 week

i will take this one; as my first one.

Melanie-in-Z
Scratcher
74 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

Employment form:

Username: Melanie-in-Z
Speciality: Fanfiction, comedy (I hope my jokes aren't too bad)
Activeness (from 1- 10): 7 - can't do weekend orders

FYI, from 12/05 to 16/06, I'll be off because of preparation from GCSEs (1st one will be a week from tomorrow)


———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hit 50 Followers on 19/05/2023 (or 05/19/2023)
Hit 100 Followers on 12/07/2023 (or 07/12/2023)
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Currently working at ⭐️ THE GREAT SHOPPING CENTRE! ⭐️ as Co-Owner - link here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/658546/

PFP designed by @Light-Laughter

Banner designed by @depresso-boiyo from the ˏˋGlow Shopˎˊ

Pronouns: They/Them
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Your average human-being who listens to way too much old music

Favourite Artists: Example, Plan B, Wretch 32, and Katy B

Favourite compilation album: Ministry of Sound: The Annual
anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

purple-car wrote:

Employment form:
Username: @purple-car (Alt: @Red0ish)
Specialty: Short stories: Fantasy, Adventure, Post-apocalyptic, Thriller, historical fiction
Activeness (from 1- 10) 8
Extra: Stuff I'm not good at: Romance, Horror, Poetry
Hired

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

Melanie-in-Z wrote:

Employment form:

Username: Melanie-in-Z
Speciality: Fanfiction, comedy (I hope my jokes aren't too bad)
Activeness (from 1- 10): 7 - can't do weekend orders

FYI, from 12/05 to 16/06, I'll be off because of preparation from GCSEs (1st one will be a week from tomorrow)


Hired

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

anuthescratcher wrote:

KokichiUchiha wrote:

hello!

Order form:
Product you want: short story
Topic: fantasy story about lore for a cult typa thing
Describe it (colours, themes, background): a story passed down through generations about a mysterious island that appears (a certain amount of times a year but this is your choice). the 14 year old boy gets on boat to fish but big waves. he goes unconscious only to wake up on the island. cult meets him, there is structures within the island's hill for the cult yadda yadda. you come up with the rest
No. of pages (max. 3 pgs & applicable for stories only): 2-3
Deadline (minimum 3 days): 4 days
notes: have fun

finally

Employment form:
Username: KokichiUchiha/mistbreathing01
Specialty: fantasy, adventure, fiction, certain science things, and maybe taglines
Activeness (from 1- 10): 6-8


order accepted! though it may take more than 4 days I will complete it after getting back from vacation

hired!

Hello! your order will be completed by this Saturday….
Sorry for the delay as I returned from my vacation today and got sick

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!



sorry for the inactivity

Last edited by anuthescratcher (May 28, 2023 13:15:53)


I have a shop

Powered by DjangoBB