Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » REVIVED! | Reviewing Hut™️ | Premium reviews, premium items to help ur shop, Premium Reviews AND Premium items! [RSS Feed]
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

REVIVED! | Reviewing Hut™️ | Premium reviews, premium items to help ur shop, Premium Reviews AND Premium items!

kenG1856 wrote:

Join Shop Form
Username: kenG1856
Shop Name: Scratch Cat Mart
Shop Banner URL: (optional)
Slogan/Motto/Catchphrase: (optional)
Description: what am i supposed to put?
Link To Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/732323/
Have you read the T&C? yes
Other: dont comment on my profile pls do you use blockbit? 100th!

Sorry, but your shop is accepted, can I please have a remake of this form becuase the filter went off when I saved it.
Sorry, this shop is accepted, but when I add shops, I get a banner saying “This post is not saved becuase this post contains bad words”. I will try to add this shop ASAP.

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (Jan. 5, 2024 22:21:44)

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
kenG1856
Scratcher
100+ posts

REVIVED! | Reviewing Hut™️ | Premium reviews, premium items to help ur shop, Premium Reviews AND Premium items!

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

kenG1856 wrote:

Join Shop Form

Sorry, but your shop is accepted, can I please have a remake of this form becuase the filter went off when I saved it.
Sorry, this shop is accepted, but when I add shops, I get a banner saying “This post is not saved becuase this post contains bad words”. I will try to add this shop ASAP.
Could you do anything?

CHOZETSU MUTEKI BLADER!!!

Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness. James Thurber

;
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kenG1856 wrote:

kenG1856 wrote:

Join Shop Form

Could you do anything?
I have to contact scratch team

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

—-
Go to Codin[co
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity check
You have to respond or get a strike or lowered in your activity check streak level. Respond in 3 days

Active
None except MyScratchedAccount

Not responded
kinosaurs515
Funnychild546
astro_code1
If your name is not here, respond to the check and I will add you to the lis
To be honest, 3 days is DEFINITELY not enough.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
kenG1856
Scratcher
100+ posts

kenG1856 wrote:

kenG1856 wrote:

Join Shop Form

Could you do anything?
I could rewrite it?

Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness. James Thurber

;
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kenG1856 wrote:

kenG1856 wrote:

kenG1856 wrote:

Join Shop Form

Could you do anything?
I could rewrite it?
Just remove anything related to adv (so you can read it) ertis (yeah) ments, I think Scratch updated the filter or smth

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also, could you change my shop *yeah* and member to the 2.0 version?
Link Here
Banner in the Resources section.
"Welcome to the EVERYTHING Shop, where you can get anything and everything for basically NOTHING!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
kenG1856
Scratcher
100+ posts

Join Shop Form
Shop Banner URL: https://u.cubeupload.com/kenG1856/backdrop12.png
Slogan/Motto/Catchphrase: Meow!
Description: The Scratch Cat Mart makes quality products and strives to satisfy all our customers.
Other: Meow!

;
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

Also, could you change my shop *yeah* and member to the 2.0 version?
Link Here
Banner in the Resources section.
"Welcome to the EVERYTHING Shop, where you can get anything and everything for basically NOTHING!
Guys, sorry for the delay. I need to email scratch. The filter is saying that the shop list “contains swear words”.

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » REVIVED! | Reviewing Hut™️ | Premium reviews, premium items to help ur shop, Premium Reviews AND Premium items! [RSS Feed]