Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » REVIVED! | Reviewing Hut™️ | Premium reviews, premium items to help ur shop, Premium Reviews AND Premium items! [RSS Feed]
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

REVIVED! | Reviewing Hut™️ | Premium reviews, premium items to help ur shop, Premium Reviews AND Premium items!

King no edit

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
say [Yay! It was bumped!] for (2) secs
C0-K
end

when I receive [ NOISE] // This is Nosy. He noses a lot with a long nose.
BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
Nose with nose until they say nose
o-----
|
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

REVIVED! | Reviewing Hut™️ | Premium reviews, premium items to help ur shop, Premium Reviews AND Premium items!

kinosaurs515 wrote:

King no edit
Congrats!

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

It's been about a month since I completed your order and there have been no reviews about it, is everything good here…? - from The magician's art shop BTW

Last edited by purple-car (May 9, 2023 17:58:00)

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

—-
Go to Codin[co
IzyantheLegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can you update Izyan's Flag Shop banner to https://u.cubeupload.com/IzyantheLegend/c54IzyansFlagShop.png, Also, I would like my monthly review somewhat today/tommorow or something

Last edited by IzyantheLegend (May 14, 2023 14:52:40)

- IzyantheLegend -

Scratch developer and JavaScript/HTML5 Learner.

Owner of Izyan's Flag Shop

IzyantheLegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

IzyantheLegend wrote:

Can you update Izyan's Flag Shop banner to https://u.cubeupload.com/IzyantheLegend/c54IzyansFlagShop.png, Also, I would like my monthly review somewhat today/tommorow or something
Hello? ^
I

- IzyantheLegend -

IzyantheLegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

IzyantheLegend wrote:

IzyantheLegend wrote:

Hello? ^
I
Excuse me? Helloooo?

- IzyantheLegend -

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IzyantheLegend wrote:

IzyantheLegend wrote:

IzyantheLegend wrote:

Hello? ^
I
Excuse me? Helloooo?
The file says not found

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Coffee Federation
invitation to join us!

We are excited to invite you to join The Coffee Federation.
Click here to check it out
Visit our website (https://thecoffeefederation.blogspot.com/) and do let us know if you would like to accept the invitation or not. If yes, notify @IcedMocha238 on their profile.

Hope you have a coffee-tastic day/night!
Sincerely from Mocha at The Coffee Federation

Last edited by IcedMocha238 (May 16, 2023 06:54:32)

“i stare only at beautiful people <3”
purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

purple-car wrote:

It's been about a month since I completed your order and there have been no reviews about it, is everything good here…? - from The magician's art shop BTW
Hello?
kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

purple-car wrote:

purple-car wrote:

Hello?
The owner is way less active here, either I might leave(if I can FIND the form), do nothing and notify the owner, or the other option. I will notify the owner. If she hasn't answered or been active here for 1-2 days, I might send another order for you.

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

These are my trusty guardians who protect my signature from evil kumquats! If you want to create a guardian for me, tell me on my profile! I can creat one for you too!
(=I)()(K) // This is Kino. No one knows why, but he has a hole in his body. He is very protective and energetic, but just isn't brave.

-_- // This is Lance. Lance is tired all the time, but is still somewhat "helpful".

define AWAKE
broadcast [ sleep] // This is Sleep. Just as the code says, as if he's awake, he will sleep.
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[bumped] = [true]>> then // This is Bump. He helps bump my posts. Because he is Bump, he has a bump on his head.
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

kinosaurs515 wrote:

purple-car wrote:

purple-car wrote:

Hello?
The owner is way less active here, either I might leave(if I can FIND the form), do nothing and notify the owner, or the other option. I will notify the owner. If she hasn't answered or been active here for 1-2 days, I might send another order for you.
If it going to be like this every month for reviews I might as well cancel our partnership, thank you for your time if you can please inform the owner that we are no longer partnered. ty - from The magician's art shop

Last edited by purple-car (May 18, 2023 15:45:48)

IzyantheLegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

IzyantheLegend wrote:

IzyantheLegend wrote:

IzyantheLegend wrote:

Hello? ^
I
Excuse me? Helloooo?
The file says not found
Remove the comma/ %2C

Last edited by IzyantheLegend (May 20, 2023 09:00:27)

- IzyantheLegend -

IzyantheLegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

This shop has downfallen

Last edited by IzyantheLegend (May 20, 2023 12:05:21)

- IzyantheLegend -

kinosaurs515
Scratcher
1000+ posts

purple-car wrote:

kinosaurs515 wrote:

purple-car wrote:

purple-car wrote:

Hello?
If it going to be like this every month for reviews I might as well cancel our partnership, thank you for your time if you can please inform the owner that we are no longer partnered. ty - from The magician's art shop
Sure! See ya out there!

Hi! I'm kinosaurs515!

define AWAKE
(-_-)

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [ bump]
stop [ all]
end
C0-K
end

BE NOSY

define BE NOSY
o-----
|
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FEDARATION EMERGENCY MEETING

WELCOME TO 2.0! We will be more active!
I revived the reviewing hut fedaration, so shops can enter, and staff can work!

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (Jan. 2, 2024 02:26:31)

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FEDARATION EMERGENCY MEETING

WELCOME TO 2.0! We will be more active!
I revived the reviewing hut fedaration, so shops can enter, and staff can work!

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity check
You have to respond or get a strike or lowered in your activity check streak level. Respond in 3 days

Active
None except MyScratchedAccount

Not responded
kinosaurs515
Funnychild546
astro_code1
If your name is not here, respond to the check and I will add you to the lis

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
kenG1856
Scratcher
100+ posts

Join Shop Form
Username: kenG1856
Shop Name: Scratch Cat Mart
Shop Banner URL: (optional)
Slogan/Motto/Catchphrase: (optional)
Description: what am i supposed to put?
Link To Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/732323/
Have you read the T&C? yes
Other: dont comment on my profile pls do you use blockbit? 100th!

Last edited by kenG1856 (Jan. 5, 2024 09:28:39)

CHOZETSU MUTEKI BLADER!!!

Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness. James Thurber

;
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » REVIVED! | Reviewing Hut™️ | Premium reviews, premium items to help ur shop, Premium Reviews AND Premium items! [RSS Feed]