Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ 2.0 ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ➼ quality products and experienced shop workers! ⚠️ NOW OPEN 24/7 AND HIRING! ⚠️ [RSS Feed]
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ 2.0 ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ➼ quality products and experienced shop workers! ⚠️ NOW OPEN 24/7 AND HIRING! ⚠️

An invite to Reviewing Hut
Hello. Reviewing Hut Is a federation that gives reviews (normal or in depth) and also helps by providing items. It was founded 6/4/2023. I invite you to join. Joining has so much benifits like
  • Reviews (monthly or weekly)
  • Shop of the month chances
  • Ads
  • BBcode*
  • Banners*
  • Help With Orders
  • awards

* banner and BBcode Only for under 4months old shop

Now… apply at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/676010/

From (username) from the reviews hut

King!

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ 2.0 ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ➼ quality products and experienced shop workers! ⚠️ NOW OPEN 24/7 AND HIRING! ⚠️

Of course! I will fill out the form right now.

BUMP

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

Caroix wrote:

Invite to the Pure, Honest and Good Reviews / Reviewing Federation
Hello! This is from the Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation. We have invited you to join our Federation! Do you accept? (Y/N)
Yes! Thank you for inviting us!
Okay, now fill out the form at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/673086/?page=1#post-7092467

Caroix / Braincells / Ur local second werido lol

Hello! I am Caroix, I have braincells.
Amount of cells not listed for “reasons”
IzyantheLegend
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: IzyantheLegend
Why do you want to partner with us? Because your thread is good and I want to help it and promote it
Owner: IzyantheLegend
Permission from Owner: I am the owner
Link to Shop: Izyan's Flag Shop
Link to Banner: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Izyan%27s_Flag_shop.png
Other:

- IzyantheLegend -

Scratch developer and JavaScript/HTML5 Learner.

Owner of Izyan's Flag Shop

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

Pαƈƙαɠҽʂ
New Scratcher Package
Includes: Siggy Banner, Profile Banner, Bio, Wiwo and a pfp
———————
With everything you need to set up your profile, plus a little extra, this package will help New Scratchers with their profile! Please be very specific with every item. Due date must be reasonable.
Scratcher Package
Includes: Profile Banner, pfp, Siggy Banner, and a Thumbnail.
———————
Yes, you have earned the Scratcher Title, but you quite haven't set up your profile the way you'd like it to be. This package will help you satisfy yourself. Please be specific with each item. Due date must be reasonable.
Review Package
Includes: Profile Review, Studio Review, Project Review, a review of your choice, and an (optional) Shop Review.
Feedback helps everyone. And if you need it, this package is calling your name… or shop… or project… yeah. You get the idea. From our helpful and friendly staff, these reviews will help your shop, profile, or whatever it is improve drastically!

more packages coming soon!
New scratchers can’t use images so remove the siggy banner part

Also yo are on reviews, hut , please add me to ur partners

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

—-
Go to Codin[co
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: myscratchedaccount
What product(s) or package(s) are you ordering? Siggy Banner
Specific Description: With the text myscrstchedaccount. Surprise me with the colours.
Deadline (Please be reasonable!): asap (less time spent, more points)
Specific worker? No
Where should we notify you? Profile
Other: this is a reviews hut review order

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
Joemama2523
Scratcher
5 posts

lizards
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

Specific Description: With the text myscrstchedaccount. Surprise me with the colours.
Specific worker? No
First order! Taken!

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 8, 2023 14:05:57)

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Specific worker? No
Finished! Here is the image hosting, hope you like it! -

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 8, 2023 14:06:26)

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Caroix wrote:

-snip-
Finished

New scratchers can’t use images so remove the siggy banner part

Also yo are on reviews, hut , please add me to ur partners
Done! Thanks for the advice!

Joemama2523 wrote:

lizards
Please don't get off topic.

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 8, 2023 14:05:43)

i like dogs

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

Here is your monthly review or weekly review from the reviewing hut for your shop. Please put it on your homepage.

First Impression : 19/20: more info: I first thought it maybe not what I liked but it is what I liked. I did not know my PFP would come on it

The order
Quality: 15/20: cons: I thought it would have more detail like you could just change the file name to myscratchedsiggybanner. And that looks like you did not make it for the background. Pros Also I like the colours
Speed: 13/20 cons: it took a day pros: but it was a little quic
Relevance: 20/20 pros: all relavant

the shop
Staff activeness: 19/20
Likeness: ?/20 get more reviews to get this rating
Banners: 19/20 good but it could be your own art or maybe crediting (crediting recommended if you don’t have a good realistic artist)
Homepage: 20/20
BBcode: 15/20 navigation with clickable links needs to be added
Freinedlyness from the staff: 20/20

Final score: 78/100!
Comments and tips:
1. Make your own background
2. Crediting for the banner background image
3. Change file name to myscratchedsiggybanner so you have more space for other people’s.
4. Navigation with clickable links

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (April 8, 2023 21:13:51)

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bumpity

i like dogs

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ 2.0 ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ➼ quality products and experienced shop workers! ⚠️ NOW OPEN 24/7 AND HIRING! ⚠️ [RSS Feed]