Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ 2.0 ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ➼ quality products and experienced shop workers! ⚠️ NOW OPEN 24/7 AND HIRING! ⚠️ [RSS Feed]
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ 2.0 ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ➼ quality products and experienced shop workers! ⚠️ NOW OPEN 24/7 AND HIRING! ⚠️

Hello, and Welcome to ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ
ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ is a shop that cares about everything - from the final touches of your order to our loving customers and staff. We offer many things, such as pfp's, banners, logo's, reviews, and just about everything else you can think of. Our Team is honored to help you find your favorite products, or something to make you smile.
- The ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ team.
Reviews
No reviews yet, be the first!
Official Colors
#AFE1AF Celadon
#89CFF0 Baby Blue

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 7, 2023 11:54:59)

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ 2.0 ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ➼ quality products and experienced shop workers! ⚠️ NOW OPEN 24/7 AND HIRING! ⚠️

ɯԋαƚ ɯҽ σϝϝҽɾ
Wҽ ʂҽʅʅ:

-pfps
-siggy banners
-thumbnails
-reviews
-bios and wiwos
-project descriptions
-studio templates/descriptions
-profile banners
-pixel art
-bbcode

try asking for something off the list, and we may add it!

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 6, 2023 12:33:34)

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Fσɾɱʂ
General Order Form
Username:
What product(s) or package(s) are you ordering?
Specific Description:
Deadline (Please be reasonable!)
Specific worker?
Where should we notify you?
Other:
Review Form
Username:
Who completed your order?
Rating: /10
What you liked/could be improved about it.
(Optional) Quote for the front page:
Other:
Employee Application*
Username:
Why do you want to work here?
Do you have any experience? If so, where?
What would you ‘sell’?
Examples:
Other:
Partnership Form
Username:
Why do you want to partner with us?
Owner:
Permission from Owner:
Link to Shop:
Link to Banner:
Other:
Break Form
Username:
When will you leave?
When will you return?
Other:
Leave Form
Username:
When will you leave?
Why?
Other:

*Please note that at some times, we may not be looking for employees.

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 5, 2023 18:28:15)

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pαƈƙαɠҽʂ
New Scratcher Package
Includes: Profile Banner, Bio, Wiwo and a pfp
———————
With everything you need to set up your profile, plus a little extra, this package will help New Scratchers with their profile! Please be very specific with every item. Due date must be reasonable.
Scratcher Package
Includes: Profile Banner, pfp, Siggy Banner, and a Thumbnail.
———————
Yes, you have earned the Scratcher Title, but you quite haven't set up your profile the way you'd like it to be. This package will help you satisfy yourself. Please be specific with each item. Due date must be reasonable.
Review Package
Includes: Profile Review, Studio Review, Project Review, a review of your choice, and an (optional) Shop Review.
Feedback helps everyone. And if you need it, this package is calling your name… or shop… or project… yeah. You get the idea. From our helpful and friendly staff, these reviews will help your shop, profile, or whatever it is improve drastically!

more packages coming soon!

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 8, 2023 14:03:22)

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sƚαϝϝ
Thanks to all of our incredible staff members!
TheDogLover796 - everything (except pixel art lol)
an-adaptable-rock - profile, forum, shop banners, thumbnails, pixel art, image hosting, bbcode, reviews.

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 6, 2023 12:33:25)

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Rules/ToS
Customer Rules
1. Orders
1.1 Please set a reasonable due date. I will have to add minimums if this goes out of hand.
1.2 Packages are much harder to complete, so please order one a week.
1.3 Please be patient with your order. The staff have been working so hard to satisfy you.
1.4 It is highly recommended to leave a review.
2. Respect
2.1 Please be respectful and kind to our hard-working staff members,
2.2 Please do not spam our staff with messages if your order is slightly overdue.
2.3 Please leave a ‘thank you’ to our staff.
3. Crediting
3.1 It is required to credit this shop when using what we have done.
Staff Rules
4. Customers
4.1 Please be respectful to our customers. They are here to order, after all.
4.2 Only take orders if you know you can complete them.
4.3 Don't take every order.
4.4 Quote the order and respond with ‘Taken’ so that others don't accidentally take what you are working on.
5. Applications
5.1 Not all applications will be accepted.
5.2 All applications must have the word ‘treat’ in them to show that you have read the rules - don't make it obvious.
5.3 Please be patient with applications.

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 8, 2023 14:13:11)

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pαɾƚɳҽɾʂ

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (April 8, 2023 14:00:57)

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

-reserved for future use-

i like dogs

TheAmazingDog1234
Scratcher
41 posts

hi

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

BUMP! Happy Paws 2.0 is OFFICIALLY OPEN!

i like dogs

TheAmazingDog1234
Scratcher
41 posts

Want some FREE platformer art? I made this a while ago and just found it in my backpack, so if you want it, click on the link below.

Preview:

Click To Download

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheAmazingDog1234 wrote:

hi

TheAmazingDog1234 wrote:

Want some FREE platformer art? I made this a while ago and just found it in my backpack, so if you want it, click on the link below.

Preview:

Click To Download
Please don't go off-topic. Thanks!

i like dogs

an-adaptable-rock
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: an-adaptable-rock
Why do you want to work here?: I'd love to help this shop grow (and I also enjoy working at shops so-)!
Do you have any experience? If so, where?: I have over 1 or 2 years of experience in multiple shops, all of which specified in my portfolio (link below).
What would you ‘sell’?: Profile & Forum/Shop Banners, Project/Studio Thumbnails, Pixel Art (not that good), Image Hosting, BBCode (Shop Templates, Signatures and Portfolios), and Reviews
Examples: My Portfolio
Other: I assure you that the codeword is indeed hidden in my form. (note: bold.)

Last edited by an-adaptable-rock (April 6, 2023 00:02:26)

hey hey! i'm @an-adaptable-rock :]

charlie | they/them | non-binary | gemini | a walking identity crisis

Natura non contristatur. // Nature is not saddened.
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

an-adaptable-rock wrote:

Employee Application

Hired! Welcome to the Team

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bumpity Bumpy Bump.

i like dogs

Joemama2523
Scratcher
5 posts

i like lizards
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Joemama2523 wrote:

i like lizards
Please don't get off topic.

i like dogs

Caroix
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Invite to the Pure, Honest and Good Reviews / Reviewing Federation
Hello! This is from the Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation. We have invited you to join our Federation! Do you accept? (Y/N)

Caroix / Braincells / Ur local second werido lol

Hello! I am Caroix, I have braincells.
Amount of cells not listed for “reasons”
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Caroix wrote:

Invite to the Pure, Honest and Good Reviews / Reviewing Federation
Hello! This is from the Pure Reviews / Reviewing Federation. We have invited you to join our Federation! Do you accept? (Y/N)
Yes! Thank you for inviting us!

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bumpity!

i like dogs

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ 2.0 ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ➼ quality products and experienced shop workers! ⚠️ NOW OPEN 24/7 AND HIRING! ⚠️ [RSS Feed]