Discuss Scratch

bebe-ana
New Scratcher
9 posts

☄️Astro's Store!! Where the products are out of this world!!☄️

astro_code1 wrote:

bebe-ana wrote:

What job you want: Banner artist
Why I should hire you: I have lots of experience with graphic design and I think I could bring a lot to the shop
1-10 how much experience do you have? 9/10, although it says I am a new scratcher I have had years of experience on past accounts both working in and owning some of the popular shops of 2022 - as an example, I was the owner of Border collie banners on one of my past accounts
1-10 how active you can be: 6 or 7/10 - I have school and a lot of clubs but I check my account daily
What hours you can work: Weekdays - 4:00-7:00 BST, Saturdays - can vary, Sundays - Most of the day
Example of work: I only have one newer example which I will link below, but you can see some of my older examples if you'd like to in the shop linked above

https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/ArtanistShop.png

Are you following the discussion (mandatory): Yes
Can you speak another language/languages: I can speak a little bit of French and Spanish, but nothing fluent
pronouns (optional): She/her
Other: Thank you!
You missed something in the T+C
Sorry, milkshake
HZOfficial1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello again!

I'm back!

I am part of the team at Astro's PFP Store, and at The Code King Mall!
You can find me here too: HZ Game Crash Prevention Certification Room, and at The Star Shooting Launcher!
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

bebe-ana wrote:

astro_code1 wrote:

bebe-ana wrote:

Why I should hire you: I have lots of experience with graphic design and I think I could bring a lot to the shop
1-10 how much experience do you have? 9/10, although it says I am a new scratcher I have had years of experience on past accounts both working in and owning some of the popular shops of 2022 - as an example, I was the owner of Border collie banners on one of my past accounts
1-10 how active you can be: 6 or 7/10 - I have school and a lot of clubs but I check my account daily
What hours you can work: Weekdays - 4:00-7:00 BST, Saturdays - can vary, Sundays - Most of the day
Example of work: I only have one newer example which I will link below, but you can see some of my older examples if you'd like to in the shop linked above

Can you speak another language/languages: I can speak a little bit of French and Spanish, but nothing fluent
Sorry, milkshake
Hired! And np! It's easy to miss!

Astro Here!
Join my DMC contest! PG's and entries desperately needed! link to contest :D
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

HZOfficial1 wrote:

Hello again!

I'm back!
YESSSSS! WELCOME BACK!!!

Astro Here!
bebe-ana
New Scratcher
9 posts

astro_code1 wrote:

bebe-ana wrote:

astro_code1 wrote:

bebe-ana wrote:

Sorry, milkshake
Hired! And np! It's easy to miss!
Thank you!

Last edited by bebe-ana (June 3, 2023 08:08:36)

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name: robin dabank (are u dumb cant u see my username?)
When you would like the product: 3 days from order date
What you would like: i want a simplified trace of the top 12 places in kashmir. this has to be done in figma and has to be flat colors only!!! if there are any micro details, merge it into a big portion. any object must be one big object so like the mountain in srinagar has to be a rectangle with tiny tiny points to make up for the details. there should be some sacrifice of detail but not too much as this will result in a very bad image. also, i want this to be into a calendar so the no1 tourist place will be january and no2 will be february and so on and so on till december and it should be a rounded calender. am looking forward to this as i have seen trusted kwality from this ahop
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: yes it should be traced and in figma
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: best of the best i want
Specifics: heck no
Other: noep

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

What you would like: i want a simplified trace of the top 12 places in kashmir. this has to be done in figma and has to be flat colors only!!! if there are any micro details, merge it into a big portion. any object must be one big object so like the mountain in srinagar has to be a rectangle with tiny tiny points to make up for the details. there should be some sacrifice of detail but not too much as this will result in a very bad image. also, i want this to be into a calendar so the no1 tourist place will be january and no2 will be february and so on and so on till december and it should be a rounded calender. am looking forward to this as i have seen trusted kwality from this ahop
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: yes it should be traced and in figma
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: best of the best i want
can someone take this pls

Astro Here!
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

RavenclawTurtle1 wrote:

Name: RavenclawTurtle1
When you would like the product: anytime soon
What you would like: A pfp. Some ideas might be turtle sitting at a computer or jut my username in cool font
Are there any important details to consider when creating this product: besides what i said up there no but do a good job
Is there a specific employee you want to create this product: no
Specifics: idk
Other: idk
I'M SO SORRY I WILL TAKE THIS BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WILL

Astro Here!
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

astro_code1 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

GUYS IS ANYONE EVEN ACTIVE ANYMORE?!

Astro Here!
RavenclawTurtle1
Scratcher
100+ posts

1-10 how much experience do you have?
1-10 how active you can be:
What hours you can work: 3.30 pm to 4.40 pm on weekdays on weekends I have a lot of time
Example of work:
Are you following the discussion (mandatory): yes
Have you read the T+C (mandatory): yes and I love milkshakes
pronouns (optional): he/him
Other: milkshake are yummy

say [ I hope I can join]

RavenclawTurtle1 I am active on the forums and like to help New Scratchers

<[ Scratch ] = [ COOL ]>

My favorite video game is Terraria
RavenclawTurtle1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also can I have a coding job?

RavenclawTurtle1 I am active on the forums and like to help New Scratchers

<[ Scratch ] = [ COOL ]>

My favorite video game is Terraria
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

RavenclawTurtle1 wrote:

1-10 how much experience do you have?
1-10 how active you can be:
What hours you can work: 3.30 pm to 4.40 pm on weekdays on weekends I have a lot of time
Example of work:
Are you following the discussion (mandatory): yes
Have you read the T+C (mandatory): yes and I love milkshakes
pronouns (optional): he/him
Other: milkshake are yummy

say [ I hope I can join]
I need you to fill out the whole form, like what job you want and an example of your work.

Astro Here!
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

IS ANYONE ACTIVE ANYMORE>???????

Astro Here!
asdfperson135
Scratcher
500+ posts

astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135 wrote:

yes
good!

Astro Here!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is there any way I can help out?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff
- Glitch-hop

Used to do FNF songs lol

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

I mean, making the shop alive. (lol jk!!) you can just help out with orders if you want. You don't have too. All my employees are inactive and people are being rude. I might even close the shop. I've branched out on my own and made astro's pfp world, but I can't image host the banner because my cubeupload account wont work and I'm not allowed to use imageshack, so I can't host it.

Astro Here!
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

astro_code1 wrote:

I mean, making the shop alive. (lol jk!!) you can just help out with orders if you want. You don't have too. All my employees are inactive and people are being rude. I might even close the shop. I've branched out on my own and made astro's pfp world, but I can't image host the banner because my cubeupload account wont work and I'm not allowed to use imageshack, so I can't host it.
I have cubeupload!

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
astro_code1
Scratcher
100+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

astro_code1 wrote:

I have cubeupload!
rly? HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET IT TO WORK??? mine won't even send the confirmation email.

Astro Here!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

astro_code1 wrote:

The problems is that I only can make music

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, aspiring composer! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff
- Glitch-hop

Used to do FNF songs lol

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. Check out my Music Portfolio for all of my orders/requests/whatever I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!